Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote 2 (closed) - Art style

Comments

• DuendeDuende Posts: 175 Member
    So... after the Laundry Day and My First Pet shockwave, they're still⁠—and I⁠—
    tenor.gif?itemid=10565018
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    I voted for DIY Delights, as I like the industrial/contemporary look to it.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    > @Willsky said:
    > I voted for DIY Delights, as I like the industrial/contemporary look to it.

Sorry I meant 'Cozy craft workshop' !
  • AntiPrincess88AntiPrincess88 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm gonna go with Granny Chic. Would be awesome to give them more hobbies; sewing/knitting/quilting, scrapbooking, red hat society, great cookie back-off...the choices are endless....
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'm gonna go with Granny Chic. Would be awesome to give them more hobbies; sewing/knitting/quilting, scrapbooking, red hat society, great cookie back-off...the choices are endless....

It's literally just knitting. What's so hard to understand about that? The gameplay is KNITTING!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I wish there was more crafting than just knitting but I went with Cozy Crafts for the room layout. Looking forward to seeing some genius simmer making sims versions of the show Making It after getting this pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBdoJjDA1cs
  • AdoriyahAdoriyah Posts: 156 Member

✔ Voted for DIY
    There were quite a few other little things in the other 2 (like the hanging macrame with plant), that i would love to have, however DIY seemed to be more versatile in future (room) designs
    My Sims 4 Gallery
    Origin ID: Adoriyah
  • PlutoIllusionaryPlutoIllusionary Posts: 1 New Member
    Wish there was way more than just knitting, like yes it's a cool and relaxing thing, but maybe there could be way more to painting? Like you could choose a category, like animals, flowers, scenery, etc.
    As well as maybe making a sketchbook or something, so you could draw anywhere if it was in your inventory.
    Also maybe the knitting station, there could be an option to inventory some knitting stick-things and some yarn so you could knit in the chair, or standing, or somewhere else than the station.

Maybe there could be an arts and crafts store/building? Like a small, 30x30-20x20 plot with a cute, rustic - or modern - kinda building. It could be an option for buildings, like library, cafe, and such, are.

There could be an order option where you could order higher qualities of knitting sticks and yarn in different colors. Where you could buy the sketchbook, colors and pens/drawing kit and coloring kit in different qualities. Paint! For painting! Qualities of those, maybe not colors, but qualities. Also brushes.

So, all in all, my suggestions are(Braces show if something is optional in my opinion);
    -New things
    -Sketchbook
    -Can be inventoried so the sim can draw anywhere as long as it's in their inventory
    -Knitting sticks
    -Can be inventoried so the sim can knit anywhere as long as it's in their inventory
    -

-Arts & Crafts Store/Get-Together/Building
    -Community of knitters or other "arts & crafters"
    -New group categories(Get Together Expansion pack), like Knitting, Painting, etc.
    -Build and Buy lot option

-Order option(Art)
    -Sketchbook{Of different qualities}
    -Knitting sticks{Of different qualities}
    -Colors, like markers and pencils}Of different qualities}
    -Paint and brushes{Of different qualities}
    -Yarn{Different qualities and colors, thickness(Thick, medium, thin)}
  • ZeppelinsZephyrZeppelinsZephyr Posts: 1 New Member
    I voted for the diy delight I loved how colorful it was goes with the theme I have for a lot of my families
    but don't really care what wins knitting seems so boring hopefully it will be more thrilling in the virtual world

Though I wish they would just do a bigger pack with more hobbies like pottery where you could make / own a studio and be a instructur as a career
    Then making jewelry that you can sell and dress people in just a few ideas
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I voted Granny Chic because I like the clothes the best.

i voted for granny chic. but the 2 grandmas in my game don't look much like grandmas. one of my sim kids aged to teen way early hes 4th in the birth order and aged 1st. so i aged up the other kids so it would look less weird.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Sul sul Simmers!

The window for Vote 2 is now closed. We will be sharing the results soon - stay tuned for more!

giphy.gif
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    With three options this really should been a ranked vote otherwise we risk a repeat of the last community stuff gameplay vote fiasco. I created a poll to see how people would have voted if it had been a ranked vote and have done some preliminary number crunching and the numbers are very interesting but I want to get a larger sample before I say anything. So please vote in my poll at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/970854/how-would-you-have-voted-on-the-art-style-if-it-had-been-a-ranked-vote#latest
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    I didn't get to vote, but I love all three of the options. Every bit of them.
    Even the clothes!
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Maybe there could be an arts and crafts store/building? Like a small, 30x30-20x20 plot with a cute, rustic - or modern - kinda building. It could be an option for buildings, like library, cafe, and such, are.

You mean like the already existing arts center?
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    Cozy Craft!
  • Georgiarina12Georgiarina12 Posts: 3 New Member
    I wish there was a pack just like generations from sims 3 cause that was a huge part of sims 3. When I got sims 4 I was disappointed there wasn't a pack like generations.
    Well....which one won?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SilentVixenYTSilentVixenYT Posts: 17 Member
    I'm hoping that EA really go all out on this pack, as much as I wasn't too fussed on a arts and crafts kind of pack, the ideas that they have brought forward actually seem pretty exciting!
    I'm hoping that EA really go all out on this pack, as much as I wasn't too fussed on a arts and crafts kind of pack, the ideas that they have brought forward actually seem pretty exciting!

Do they now?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Hopefully we get the results tomorrow. It'll be more helpful making future suggestions once we see what style will be.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Well....which one won?

Holidays. Tomorrow is their first day back. We'll probably find out on Tuesday - that's usually when we get info.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The wait continues... Soon™
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    SimGuruFrost tweeted "No exact date yet, but we're aiming for end of this week or early next week. " here's the tweet
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • MalekExsecrorMalekExsecror Posts: 3 New Member
    I voted for Cozy but the taxidermied squirrel in "Granny Chic" is an interesting touch.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top