Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Throw Me Away - A Sims 4 Story (Complete)

KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
Throw Me Away
A Sims 4 Story
header-1.png

Morgyn Ember has been Sage of Untamed Magic for quite a number of years now, but one day reunites with long-lost fraternal twin Damian. Damian’s recently become engaged to Cassandra Goth, and Cassandra, feeling like Damian and Morgyn need to reconnect, invites Morgyn to live with them in San Myshuno, along with the Vatore siblings, Lilith and Caleb, both good friends of hers. They all discover a little more than they bargained for, and go on a journey of love, loss, and what it means to be human.
--♦--

Main ListingPosts ListCharacter Cast

--♦--

I copied Morgyn Ember, and made Damian Ember. And then he married Cassandra. And then Cassandra stole the Vatores and turned them human, and then we turned Caleb into a spellcaster and craziness started happening, and I decided okay, we're doing a dang story I guess, and here we are.

Welcome to my first non-Legacy Sims story. It's also the first time I've kept up the screenshots-and-prose thing, which is usually really hard for me so I hope it doesn't turn out too horrible. (Ah, anxiety.) Hope you enjoy.
--♦--

If you are interested, I have a text-based role-playing site based on the premise of Throw Me Away called Simprovise. Even if you’re new to the concept of role-playing and how text-based role-playing works, if you’re interested, you’re welcome to check it out. I don’t mind questions, so you’re welcome to ask any of them you might have.

( Named after KoRn's Throw Me Away. Caleb and Morgyn have a ship song in this, and it's Sweet Talk by Kito and Reija Lee. Entirely because of that one blunder Caleb did. This is the same story that I've been posting in the What Happened In Your Game Today thread; if you're more comfortable sticking to that thread, by all means, do that. This is primarily for those that aren't active in that thread, and archiving purposes because that thread's hard to find anything in. I'll probably keep updating TMA ... mostly every day. Not exactly I think cause eventually it'll become more of a pain to get the screenshots I need. Though the game IS playing along with my plans quite beautifully, so maybe not. )
白雪夏夜我不停歇
我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
Post edited by Keidra on

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2020
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

edited December 2019
    Chapter nine is now up!
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Chapter ten is up.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Chapter eleven is up and tbh I have a love-hate relationship with it and I'm sorry it's really long...
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Yooo, it's chapter twelve, droppin' like a hot mixtape!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Please welcome chapter thirteen!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Chapter 14 is out. c:
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Chapter 15 just dropped. I need a minute. :c lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Chapter 16 is up!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Chapter 17 is up!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Took me all day, but chapter 18 is up.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

19 is up. I should also be dropping 20 today, as well.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Yes loves, that's chapter 20 out!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

21 is up!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

And chapter 22 is out, marking the end of TMA! Thanks so much for joining me on the ride! It's been fun!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰