Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! NEW LEGACY CHALLENGE! (RULES)

Sul sul! Looking for a new story-based legacy challenge, a la Not So Berry, Decades, and Disney Princess? Then this is the challenge for you! This is a 5 to 10 generation legacy challenge (based on how you choose to play). Each generation's heir is based on a different marvel superhero, and by the end, when you look at your family tree, you'll have assembled the avengers! I've been working on it for a few months now and I'm excited to finally share it with the community! Below is a link to the official rules. PLEASE read them carefully!! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message! <3

Official Avengers Legacy Challenge Rules (Click Here!)

giphy.gif

Post edited by budget_zendaya on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    I love the Avengers so this sounds like a real fun challenge. Hope you keep us updated on your progress.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    I love superhero movies and I prefer Marvel over DC :P I can't wait to play this, looks awesome!
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2019
    Update: I've been playing this challenge quite a bit since I finished writing it and I've been having a lot of fun! Here's some screenshots of my gameplay so far.

Edit: I'm new to the forums and I'm having trouble embedding images (idk how I managed it with that Avengers gif up there). Once I get it figured out I'll post some screenshots!

edited December 2019
    Update: I've been playing this challenge quite a bit since I finished writing it and I've been having a lot of fun! Here's some screenshots of my gameplay so far.

Edit: I'm new to the forums and I'm having trouble embedding images (idk how I managed it with that Avengers gif up there). Once I get it figured out I'll post some screenshots!

the code for images is
    [img]image link here[/img]

c: Or if you have them posted on a blog somewhere, you can just post the link to that. I'm about to start playing it now, I'm kinda hyped for it!
    ntlW6ly.png

the code for images is

c: Or if you have them posted on a blog somewhere, you can just post the link to that. I'm about to start playing it now, I'm kinda hyped for it!

Thanks for the help! I'm still trying and no luck yet, but if you wanna share your gameplay on this thread after you get started I'd love to see it!

the code for images is

Thanks for the help! I'm still trying and no luck yet, but if you wanna share your gameplay on this thread after you get started I'd love to see it!

Did you upload the image to an image sharing website like imgur? And sure thing, I will!
    ntlW6ly.png
    Here's some of my gameplay so far! I'm having a lot of fun! (fyi I started gen 1 with sims similar to the ones from the movies/comics, but you obviously don't have to do that)

Here's my founder, Steve, after his first day of work (he clearly got a good workout :D )

VZ2ygHX.png

Here's his best friend, Bucky!

tNSpK6L.png

qsURBUT.png

He's been enjoying painting on the fire escape

W9xdlOu.png

Working out? Not so much...

nbpWCjg.png
    He also met Peggy! They're getting along really well!

cV6GeMW.png

SmmdWlS.png

After work one night, Bucky invited Steve to a party. They had a ton of fun!

KwJPZrr.png
    7JQUVpF.png
    hTDkiIp.png

Then, Steve got the courage to finally kiss Peggy! It went pretty well ;)

0A3S2FY.png

Peggy came over the next day and he asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes!

90ZuW6W.png
    XdoJ3sJ.png
    Steve invited Peggy to the Romance Festival!

20xD80B.png

She had a pretty good time, but Steve spoke to the Romance Guru, and he told him that their relationship was in trouble. :'( That night, he cried himself to sleep!

Gn9OCaR.png

The next day, they decided to go to the pool together, but it was raining (not a good sign).

OUAicUS.png
    cF7VKJQ.png

Oh no!

b78HHnS.png
    ze6vJ2F.png
    FVnw97z.png
    TAr12Rt.png
    tcLsC5K.png
    o6qP2SY.png
    q4iGlOh.png

What's Steve going to do now?

Poor Peggy T_T He looks so heartbroken, the poor dear. I've started playing and as soon as I get it added to my blog I'll post it here! I really like your founding sim, he's adorable <3
    ntlW6ly.png
    edited January 2020
    Popping in to drop my playthrough ^~^/

Heroic Generation; The Marvello Legacy - Table of Contents & Chapter One
    ntlW6ly.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2020
    Pretty Interesting story so far though now I am hoping for Steve and Bucky to get together since Peggy got killed with an umbrella and lightning I'm guessing a certain water fowl themed villain was behind this though even though said villain would make this a Marvel/DC mash-up. >:)
    Gameplay update! Steve is reeling from the loss of Peggy :'(

c66oZB8.png

He's been crying himself to sleep every night

p5zAOGu.png

He's been crying in the mirror

atbEwFF.png

He's been crying in the shower

JAAiIHI.png

He's even been painting sad paintings!

zFZcIu7.png
    fYS2Abz.png

(This one is kinda funny)

PuauBli.png

How is he gonna get out of this depression?
    Luckily, Bucky stopped by to check on him

12N1OgK.png
    wzhawje.png
    EDSh56F.png

(How many screenshots of these two hugging can I take? Only time will tell)

Steve and Bucky ended up talking for hours...

VkQFnrR.png
    vJ1FBo5.png
    A0UQUcu.png
    KT51Ziy.png

It made Steve feel a lot better <3

Rk4xT2K.png
    Popping in to drop my playthrough ^~^/

Heroic Generation; The Marvello Legacy - Table of Contents & Chapter One

Just read your first gameplay post and I love it! Ronnie is such a cool sim! Can't wait to see what he gets up to!
    Meanwhile, Steve has been advancing in his work. He's now level 4 of the military career! Here are his medals so far:

rjDF9a4.png

He's also been practicing sparring, both with his training dummy and with Bucky!

4y5ttSg.png
    BcGkPha.png

(more hugging <3 )

5xwkZcC.png
    PVC1HOk.png

They're becoming really close friends!

n15MPu5.png
    B0D1FMa.png

Bucky also became enamored with (and then attacked by) this stray white fluffy cat, which if you're familiar with the comics, is a very funny coincidence

zGhu29N.png
    CRWOKNj.png

They even went to GeekCon together! Bucky especially had a great time! (he is a geek after all)

QDeUgA3.png
    d2SFvJ6.png
    DJ3ygmy.png

(one more hug to "cap" off this post)
    Later that same night, Bucky invited Steve over to his place

9rpQZNY.png

Steve was clearly nervous, but he and Bucky exchanged numbers without a hitch!

Y8UVPNc.png
    CpX0R5D.png

They were getting cozy pretty quickly...

00udHn7.png
    kzqh7n7.png
    DsXR5ob.png
    fjWWJHU.png

They ended up back at Steve's house

nB6gKLx.png

And then...

jXGBdOz.png
    THRcVJ9.png
    RoSNPPF.png

<3<3<3

fX6H4LH.png
    Aww, I wasn't expecting that, but it's so sweet!
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Ward1108Ward1108 Posts: 1 New Member
    Looks fun starting today