The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pen Pal Project - For All Games!

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Is there anybody looking for a Pen Pal right now?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Chance is looking for several penpals still. He's just about to sit down and write some in my next post, so i'd be happy to add an extra letter to it. :D

I meant to do it today actually.. but two of my three kiddos were sick.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Chance is looking for several penpals still. He's just about to sit down and write some in my next post, so i'd be happy to add an extra letter to it. :D

the 2 older ones? i assume because usualy moms keep new babies away from sick kids when the first symptom shows up.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    @nerdfashion If you're looking for more than one, I'd be happy to join you, too! ^~^

@Shadami Take your time, I'm in no hurry :) I hope your kiddos get better soon~

I do have a question, though. Can we have more than one sim participate in this? I have one other that I think would be really fun to use, a child sim named Vilbert (he's the son of Vlad and my own sim from my black widow series).
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
    You can absolutely use more than one sim :D it's all dependant on what you think you can handle ^^

nah, the oldest and the youngest. My oldest doesn't understand personal space, and no matter how much i tell her not to get within centimeters of her baby sisters face she doesn't listen. So she got the baby sick.
    @AnnoyingTiger perfect! I'll DM you so we can figure out the details and stuff. And I actually don't have a pen pal yet, which is why I'm asking, and you're the first to ask.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion Shadami was the first to ask c: I didn't even notice the post until they said something about it, so I think it's only fair that you get with them first~ After that, I'll happily take you on if you want more than one.

@Shadami Hmm, I think I will get in a bit of practice with my first sim first and then maybe add him into the mix. Don't wanna get overwhelmed at the start~
    ntlW6ly.png
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you @friendsfan367

@nerdfashion Shadami was the first to ask c: I didn't even notice the post until they said something about it, so I think it's only fair that you get with them first~ After that, I'll happily take you on if you want more than one.

@Shadami Hmm, I think I will get in a bit of practice with my first sim first and then maybe add him into the mix. Don't wanna get overwhelmed at the start~

Oh, I didn't even realize it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

You can absolutely use more than one sim :D it's all dependant on what you think you can handle ^^

nah, the oldest and the youngest. My oldest doesn't understand personal space, and no matter how much i tell her not to get within centimeters of her baby sisters face she doesn't listen. So she got the baby sick.

sorry their sick. the brightside is she likes her baby sister.
    Thanks ff. They're doing a bit better today. Still lots of rest and meds though xD

It's perfectly acceptable to have more then one penpal :) all depends how much you would like to take on. And it's also okay to turn chance down if you'd rather go with tigers only. ^^
    Thanks ff. They're doing a bit better today. Still lots of rest and meds though xD

It's perfectly acceptable to have more then one penpal :) all depends how much you would like to take on. And it's also okay to turn chance down if you'd rather go with tigers only. ^^

tigers? iwasn't confused all day til now. work makes me miss a lot.
    edited December 2019
    The first bit was to you ff, the second bit was to nerdfashion.
    The first bit was to you ff, the second bit was to nerdfashion.

i know i was wondering how tigers came up. its not everyday conversation :)
    Because their name is annoying tiger. ^^

i'm working on the post. finally. this has been a busy week. jeepers.

thank you. like i said tigers is not a part of everyday conversation and since i was working that day i couldn't figure out how it came up.

Here is my return letter, I'm so nervous for you to read it, I hope it's okay >_< (click)
    ntlW6ly.png
    YOU MADE A POSTCARD! That's so adorable and creative. I love it! I can't believe I didn't think of doing that when i'm attempting to collect all the postcards.

Also you didn't need to worry, the entire post is wonderful :smiley: I'll have him get another reply out soon. Sometime within the week.
    YOU MADE A POSTCARD! That's so adorable and creative. I love it! I can't believe I didn't think of doing that when i'm attempting to collect all the postcards.

Also you didn't need to worry, the entire post is wonderful :smiley: I'll have him get another reply out soon. Sometime within the week.

I was inspired by the envelope and letter you use! I wanted to do something similar, but I also didn't want to copy you, so I thought, why not a postcard? I'm glad you like it ^~^/ Take your time, she doesn't mind waiting~
    ntlW6ly.png
    @nerdfashion do you have a character with an application that you wanted to participate in the penpal project? I'd be happy to write to them.

@AnnoyingTiger I finished the next letter. ^^
    @Shadami I believe so. I'm going to fill out the application in a few hours when I'm home.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@Shadami Cool, I'll read over it and get a response as soon as I can ^~^/
    ntlW6ly.png
    @AnnoyingTiger I finished the next letter. ^^

You can find her letter on its way to you~ ^_~/ (click)

ntlW6ly.png
    Some time this week I'll get out another reply. :)
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Hi @Cement ! Let's be honest, of all the people who could have been the one to bump this thread, you wouldn't have thought it would be me, would you?
    That being said, here's Tanvi's next letter! No, really!
    41tidg8.jpg