Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Been a while since i was last here so i decided to update my top 5 :)

My Top 5
  • NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    edited September 2019
    Wow - I disappear for a couple of days and folks try to empty out my wishlist! Thanks guys! It looks as if two or three people tried to get stuff off my wishlist, but it didn't actually deliver. I'll try to dig into names and post them tomorrow, when I'm less tired. Just in case it charged you guys, but didn't credit here. Thanks so much for trying. I appreciate all the help. <3

EDIT: Looks like I received gifts from @blacksheba1973 (Ki-Mini Kimono) and @goodFeel93 ( Futureshock Loft- Moisture Minimization Station). Thanks so much, both of you!

@Erja888 - no, your gift of the Goddess Contemporary Capri did not go through. Thanks for trying, though!
    Erja888 wrote: »
    @Netjera: I hope my gift went through. Got an error while gifting.

Aha! No, it did not, sorry. I'm glad you asked. You might want to be sure that you weren't charged for it. Thanks for trying!
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Netjera wrote: »
    Wow - I disappear for a couple of days and folks try to empty out my wishlist! Thanks guys! It looks as if two or three people tried to get stuff off my wishlist, but it didn't actually deliver. I'll try to dig into names and post them tomorrow, when I'm less tired. Just in case it charged you guys, but didn't credit here. Thanks so much for trying. I appreciate all the help. <3

EDIT: Looks like I received gifts from @blacksheba1973 (Ki-Mini Kimono) and @goodFeel93 ( Futureshock Loft- Moisture Minimization Station). Thanks so much, both of you!

@Erja888 - no, your gift of the Goddess Contemporary Capri did not go through. Thanks for trying, though!
    You're welcome hon. Happy simming.

YShQCz1.png
    Update my My Top 5

Thank you @goodFeel93 for the gift!
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Ur welcome! And happy simming 🙏🏼 @stephAnie1864
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited March 3
    My Top Five:

1: T Line Dress (37 SP)
    2: Pert Pixie Cut (84 SP)
    3: Beach Party Barstool (68 SP)
    4: Sunlit Tides (2,450 SP)
    5:Prep School Uniform for Boys (75 SP)

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907

Updated list and cleared out sets as it is better to add one or two items from a set rather than the entire set. Still focused on the Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, but the Everyday Teens is on the back burner for now
    Sims 3 username is Katcalls2k907
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    edited July 2021
    My top five:

1. Wyatt Upholstered Armchair (97 SimPoints)
    2. Knick Knack Paddy Whack Coffee Table (41 SimPoints)
    3. Windowed Reflections (81 SimPoints)
    4. Little Trees (31 SimPoints)
    5. Slate Slab Lamp (28 SimPoints)

Link to my Wishlist

Thank you to everyone for your generous gifts!
    Thanks to you, I was able to complete the Blast from the Past collection, Club Vaindenburger and Sandy Shoals!!! Adding: Luxury Spa Set and One With Nature! :smiley:

Post edited by Greylady624 on
    Thank you for the gift, @goodFeel93 !
    Ur welcome @Greylady624 ! and happy simming :wink:
    Wow, I take a day off and come back to presents. :)

Thank you so much, @Anmirla !

Sorry I've been away for so long - down with flu from October 13 - November 3. Ugh. Hope everyone is well and nobody gets what I had. It was awful!

I missed a couple of things while I was away, and am hoping to get the Haute Hip items before Haute Hip goes on the Daily Deal tomorrow, if at all possible. Here's the Top 5. Thanks for all the help you guys!

1) Haute Hip Window Collection V.1
    2) Haute Hip Sofa
    3) BahHaus Immaculate Window
    4) BahHaus' Boxy Window
    5) Goddess Contemporary Capri

(Link to wishlist in signature.)
  • seanman199seanman199 Posts: 32 Member
    I don't know if this thread is still active but I might as well post and see how generous people are <3. (Its also my birthday this month)

I don't have a top 5 really but here is my wishlist with the sets I want most near the top : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=seanman199
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @seanman199: Happy Birthday. I haven't been on the gift forum in a long time. Maybe I will ask for a couple of EA cards for Christmas.
    :) Smile!

• seanman199seanman199 Posts: 32 Member
    @Puddinroy you are so sweet <3<3
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited December 2019
    Been gone for a few days and returned to gifts

Thank you very much to @friday027 who gifted me Temaki Bar, Aurelia's Dress, Top o' the tots collection and Bohemian Garden. The Stones Throw greenhouse didn't go through.
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • piotr1562512piotr1562512 Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2020
    I just stumbled upon this great thread and decided to give it a try :smiley:

Here is my top five:
    - Safer than Safe End Table
    - Retronator Stove
    - Superior Pedestal Sink
    - Never-Spill Bucket
    - Serious Artist's Easel

My wishlist
    Post edited by piotr1562512 on
    @BlueSpaarkle thanks for the gifts! So kind and i really appreciate it.
    Hope you have wonderful holidays! Greetings :cookie:
  • Lily_Iris1Lily_Iris1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I am actually a new member here!

I think this is such a great idea for simmers that can't afford store items. This community is so great.

So my store username is : Lilytheamerican

and my 5 items are :

1) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer (542 SimPoints)

2) Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine (309 SimPoints)

3) Brunch at the Old Mill (1,700 SimPoints)

4) Humble Harvest Stands (556 SimPoints)

5) Grandpa's Grove Tractor (733 SimPoints)

Link to my Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=lilytheamerican

Thank You <3
    @Blythelyre thanks for the (new years) gift! You're so kind. Happy new year to you :cookie:
    edited January 2020
    @Blythelyre Thank you so much for the gift.

It didn't go through, but I want to thank you for trying and make sure you didn't get charged anyway. I know the store is pretty glitchy. :)

It worked. Thank you so much!

You are incredibly generous and I hope you have a fantastic New Year - both the holiday and the year.

Edited to add (since I'm on PST and still stuck in the last decade): I hope everyone else has a happy, healthy, and safe New Year as well.
    Post edited by Greylady624 on
    @Taw3001 ur really crazy. And kind! 😁 Thanks so much for the gifts. This time it worked with all of them. I really appreciate it so much! 🙏🏼