Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last Patch broke a few things

2...Next

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2019
    Amuni50 wrote: »
    I hope I'm not the only one having this problem: when someone (even me) downloads a sim I posted to the gallery and then wants to play that sim, they can't because the sim doesn't have enough money to buy even a small plot of land. The problem started with the latest patch, it affects new and old sims I've made, and yes, I have repaired my game. Arrrg!

To solve this problem, I added my Sim to the Sim in CAS then deleted the random CAS Sim. My Sim then had 20K.
    This was a Sim from my library so I'm not exactly sure we have the same issue.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited December 2019
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I hope I'm not the only one having this problem: when someone (even me) downloads a sim I posted to the gallery and then wants to play that sim, they can't because the sim doesn't have enough money to buy even a small plot of land. The problem started with the latest patch, it affects new and old sims I've made, and yes, I have repaired my game. Arrrg!

To solve this problem, I added my Sim to the Sim in CAS then deleted the random CAS Sim. My Sim then had 20K.

Have you tried "Testingcheats on" then "Money 20000" then Testingcheats off" for the downloaded sim?
    You're fix is permanent, but I'm wondering if that would work too?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2019
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Anmirla wrote: »

Have you tried "Testingcheats on" then "Money 20000" then Testingcheats off" for the downloaded sim?
    You're fix is permanent, but I'm wondering if that would work too?

I tried that first. I can't remember the exact wording, but it kept telling me that it was invalid or something. So I thought to try adding the downloaded Sim from the library to the new save in CAS. I was able to just delete the random beginning Sim while still in CAS and play just as if I had simply downloaded her into CAS.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif