Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliensim hybrids

2...Next

Comments

• GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    I love the aliens it just makes me happy when I see an alien the only problem is that I don't think townies have tags for cc because they would wear anything and look really weird it bothers me abit.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Mine came out with human eyes, but I changed them to Alien since they were yellow, and her dad's eyes are blue. Darn Sims 4 genetics.
  • cyanAstrologistcyanAstrologist Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Ceres_Meiriona said:
    > They are a lot of fun and really diverse. You can make them look almost human (like elves actually) to totally out of this world.
    > Ex of two of my aliens (no CC):
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Course you can throw CC into the mix and create sims like this incredibly talented simmer below.
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you do decide to make some aliens, please share pictures! So few people play them, so it would be wonderful to see screenshots. :) Happy Simming!

Do you know where to get the tentacle hair in that last picture?
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited December 2019
    I have 2 alien-sim hybrids in the household, they're the kids of generation 3. They are pretty much regular sims, but with purple skin.
    If I get them to have children with human sims, will their kids have a chance to inherit a normal skin color or will all descendants have purple skin from now on?
    Has anyone done it to confirm this?
    NK4koaX.png
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    earthgirl wrote: »
    I have 2 alien-sim hybrids in the household, they're the kids of generation 3. They are pretty much regular sims, but with purple skin.
    If I get them to have children with human sims, will their kids have a chance to inherit a normal skin color or will all descendants have purple skin from now on?
    Has anyone done it to confirm this?

They still have a chance of inheriting "normal" skin, don't worry. I'm playing a legacy family that got an alien in along the way and the skin eventually went back to non-alien BUT then.... twin aliens were born so the genes are still there. shrug
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited January 2020
    @cyanAstrologist This isn't the exact same one, but it's similar and this one is more on point, but neither of them are the exact hair that is pictured. I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find it. I'm sorry. This tumblr has a lot of links to different alien cc creators, so maybe you could find a breadcrumb trail there. In the Star Wars universe, those tentacles are called lekku. I tried searching for lekku CC, but couldn't find that exact same lekku. It seems this forum post is the only place that image is still documented, at least that I could find. I don't know if that means the cc creator removed their work, or if they just didn't tag it in a way that would make it easy to find later. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

@earthgirl Yes, their kids have a strong chance of inheriting standard flesh toned skin colors as the alien genetics are diluted. Of course, the alien skin colors can still pop up later down the road, but I don't see that happen very often. I like that my otherwise "normal" looking sims who have alien ancestry can still interact with full blooded aliens using the secret alien handshake, though. They retain a tiny portion of their ancestry that way. Sims 4 genetics are a little goofy when it comes to skin tones, though, and I have had occasions where the alien skin tone just did not want to relinquish its hold on my family's skin tone genetics, but usually my sims are back to flesh tones by the third generation of children, if not 2nd generation.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    Thanks.
    I didn't know recessive genes were a thing in Sims 4.
    NK4koaX.png