Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teach children to knit please!

Please let the option to be there to teach children how to knit and crochet, grandparents should also have the aspiration to teach grandchildren. And please, nice looking final products depending on skill level, this would also be a good addition to style, fashion, etc

Comments

• budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    I totally agree! It's a shame that the last two packs had nothing for children to do. No kids version of the magic skill, no bikes for kids, no university merch for kids, etc. I hope this new game pack changes that. I'd love for my child sims to have more activities, especially if it means they get to interact with their grandparents!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    There definitely should be. The given description for knitting included the line "teach other sims to knit"; that should include children. I also hope for toddlers to get some knitting interactions.
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    I hope that clothing can also be knitted for toddlers because that would be adorable.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I absolutely agree! And knitting clothes for both toddlers and children, that would be adorable.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    They better give children the ability to knit I'm so tired of the teen+ height getting all the new animations and activities. Children need to be able to learn to knit and toddlers need to be able to make a mess of yarn at least give them something.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"