Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about your best ever Sim.

Tell me about your best ever Sim and what made them special. Pics optional.

Comments

• HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Can you provide an example of your own so i know where to start?

All sims can be special and best ever at something, I'm just wondering what specifically you are looking for on your thread that works.

I got several sims that are considered favorites over the others.
    i got some sims that show more potential than others.
    i got sims that are purely the best at being evil or mean or both.
    I got sims that are practically ancient in how long they lived and are the best at that, or the most special.

You'll have to limit the scope a bit. :smile:
  • budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    I had a sim about a year back named Rowan. She was a huge geek and became a tech guru who ran a startup. She had 5 kids and made enough money to move into one of the penthouses in san myshuno. I was so proud of her!! normally I don't get that far in gameplay unless I'm doing a challenge, and seeing her succeed and watching her kids grow up was so much fun! Fingers crossed I can find her save file on my external hard drive.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited December 2019
    My best sim ever wasn't even a sim I made or controlled. He was a sim from Selvadorada. My house 02 heir from the drifter challenge went on vacation and met Juan. They fell in love and moved back to Willow Creek. In certain house challenges on the Drifter Challenge, you can only control your active sim (heir from the previous house).

In house 02, I could only control Juan's wife, my sim, Antonia. But I spent more of my time just watching Juan and the craziness he got into. Come to find out, he was insane (it was called insane at the time). His favorite thing to do was run around in the buff. I've played insane sims often. But there was something special about Juan. He really seemed to have what a lot of sims lack, to me. And that was personality.

He was a great dad, a loving husband. Everytime it rained, he would spend all day out side, without clothing, showering in the rain.

But as he turned into an elder, he had decided that clothing was optional (and this was before that lot trait was a thing... LONG before). With his child-aged son sitting beside him on the couch, he'd just lounge around all day, in the buff. His son probably wasn't even sure what his fathers clothes even looked like, Juan was in the buff so often.

The day he passed, he was without clothing, sitting on the couch downstairs. He got up from the couch, walked upstairs to his bedroom, spun into clothing, and passed away at the foot of his bed.

Juan will always be my favorite sim.

ETA: And since Juan, I now prefer my sims to marry an erratic sim, when I can find one, but none are my Juan. :(
    p8L4V6v.png
  • budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    > @ChelleJo said:
    > My best sim ever wasn't even a sim I made or controlled. He was a sim from Selvadorada. My house 02 heir from the drifter challenge went on vacation and met Juan. They fell in love and moved back to Willow Creek. In certain house challenges on the Drifter Challenge, you can only control your active sim (heir from the previous house).
    >
    > In house 02, I could only control Juan's wife, my sim, Antonia. But I spent more of my time just watching Juan and the craziness he got into. Come to find out, he was insane (it was called insane at the time). His favorite thing to do was run around in the buff. I've played insane sims often. But there was something special about Juan. He really seemed to have what a lot of sims lack, to me. And that was personality.
    >
    > He was a great dad, a loving husband. Everytime it rained, he would spend all day out side, without clothing, showering in the rain.
    >
    > But as he turned into an elder, he had decided that clothing was optional (and this was before that lot trait was a thing... LONG before). With his child-aged son sitting beside him on the couch, he'd just lounge around all day, in the buff. His son probably wasn't even sure what his fathers clothes even looked like, Juan was in the buff so often.
    >
    > The day he passed, he was without clothing, sitting on the couch downstairs. He got up from the couch, walked upstairs to his bedroom, spun into clothing, and passed away at the foot of his bed.
    >
    > Juan will always be my favorite sim.
    >
    > ETA: And since Juan, I now prefer my sims to marry an erratic sim, when I can find one, but none are my Juan. :(

haha that's awesome!! I love when you meet a townie and they surprise you. Some of my best playthroughs have come from sims marrying townies and then getting to play with them.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    My favorite Simmie showed up like 12 gens in and is now 7 gens back. His name was Rocky Costain. He was part of a family where I decided I’d name them all R names and dress everyone in fashionable black and red outfits 😂😂 He was also the first Celeb Actor I made. It’s cool to see which of my current Sims are direct descendents.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    > @ChelleJo said:
    > My best sim ever wasn't even a sim I made or controlled. He was a sim from Selvadorada. My house 02 heir from the drifter challenge went on vacation and met Juan. They fell in love and moved back to Willow Creek. In certain house challenges on the Drifter Challenge, you can only control your active sim (heir from the previous house).
    >
    > In house 02, I could only control Juan's wife, my sim, Antonia. But I spent more of my time just watching Juan and the craziness he got into. Come to find out, he was insane (it was called insane at the time). His favorite thing to do was run around in the buff. I've played insane sims often. But there was something special about Juan. He really seemed to have what a lot of sims lack, to me. And that was personality.
    >
    > He was a great dad, a loving husband. Everytime it rained, he would spend all day out side, without clothing, showering in the rain.
    >
    > But as he turned into an elder, he had decided that clothing was optional (and this was before that lot trait was a thing... LONG before). With his child-aged son sitting beside him on the couch, he'd just lounge around all day, in the buff. His son probably wasn't even sure what his fathers clothes even looked like, Juan was in the buff so often.
    >
    > The day he passed, he was without clothing, sitting on the couch downstairs. He got up from the couch, walked upstairs to his bedroom, spun into clothing, and passed away at the foot of his bed.
    >
    > Juan will always be my favorite sim.
    >
    > ETA: And since Juan, I now prefer my sims to marry an erratic sim, when I can find one, but none are my Juan. :(

haha that's awesome!! I love when you meet a townie and they surprise you. Some of my best playthroughs have come from sims marrying townies and then getting to play with them.

I do love being surprised by sims. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Eh, I don’t get too attached.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    My very first Sim in The Sims. That poor girl went through a lot as I was just learning how to play after discovering The Sims. Her name was Laura Brewster who became a big wig in business, had a dog named Sparkles and was quite unlucky in the romance department. After being turned down several times after proposing, she finally had a baby boy and raised him on her own. Laura spent a lot of time in Magic Town, and took part in features from all the new packs. Basically, she was my test subject who suffered through my mistakes, my lack of knowledge and my growing addiction to the game. I have many fond memories of her and her son Jacob, and their many adventures together. I still remember taking them on their very first vacation to the mountains where they built snowforts and had snowball fights with the townies. Jacob became very good at the half pipe. I still have the entire collection of packs for The Sims that I hope I will someday have the opportunity to install on another PC just so I can revisit the awe and excitement that first iteration gave me every time I loaded it for a play session.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I have numerous Sims that I love above all others, but my favorite/best Sim is Josh Hunter, one of my Super Sims! I've loved him ever since he was cloned from my first Super Sim, Joel Hunter (now his brother in my game) to be the founder of my Apocalypse challenge a couple or so years ago. He has the most personality of any Sims I've ever had before and since. He married Zoe Patel and was such a good husband. These two were the lovingest couple I've ever had and he was an excellent Father to their two girls.

I was a little anxious when he turned into an elder that he'd be slumped over and miserable, like most elders. But, to my delighted surprise, he wasn't! He still was as gorgeous and fit as before. That's never happened with any of my other elders. Judge me if you will, but when he died in that save, I actually cried a little. But at least he was a happy ghost. :)

I couldn't bear the thought of never playing Josh again, so I put him in my custom template as a not in world townie and I see him wandering around quite a lot. Mostly at community squares in San Myshuno playing the guitar or violin, which isn't surprising since he is Level 10 in those two instruments and piano too. He's been a friend and/or lover to a few of my other Sims, but I've never had him remarry or played him since the Apocalypse challenge. I just enjoy having him around and smile whenever I see him.

Here's just a very few pics in the spoiler of the numerous screenshots I've taken of him over the years if you'd like to see what he looks like. Thanks for asking! :)
    WtVDACa.png

AWcln6g.png

6BuGEeC.png

aFfDrNe.png

4sQOhUY.png

66oZTvp.png

x3CpyoQ.png

yXwcuMh.png

vwAAKcd.png

xhFL7No.png
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hmm~ I do have a favorite TS4 sim, but the best ever was a sim I had in TS3. So let's go old-school!
    zSpkfxX.jpg
    A young runaway with dreams of hitting it off as a famous musician moved into the big city. She went by her stage name: Eerie Grey.
    deFaCmX.jpg
    She fell in love with a man named Scott. They dated for a long time. Then, on one of their dates, he popped the question. She giddily accepted. The two were engaged. On her way walking back home from that exact date, she was bitten by a vampire. (I had a mod that allowed random vampire attacks.)

BEbPRea.jpg
    On her wedding day -seconds before the alter no less -she turned into a vampire. Despite scaring off their guests, still, the two remained happily married for a time. The problem started when she gave birth to their first child.

A beautiful, mortal baby boy.
    VyyysEy.jpg
    She kept rolling wants to bite him. Over and over and over. (I think this was also related to my vampire mod.) Fearing she'd lose control and hurt him, Scott moved back in to his family home, taking their son with him. They both separated willingly for the safety of their child. Yet even then, the two were deeply in love. They met often for nighttime dates, but she watched her son age from afar. She visited him once to tuck him into bed on his last day of childhood, but once again, rolled a want to bite him and quickly left. (She hadn't gained as much control as she'd hoped.) Her husband eventually died of old age and was buried in the local cemetery.
    oeNbVdS.jpg
    Her son went on to get married and have grandchildren and great grandchildren. But Eerie watched this all unfold from afar never getting involved in her family's life for long. She watched over them from a distance. She was mostly a stranger to even those she was related to. A long time passed and she never fell in love again, instead visiting her husband's grave every time she had a run-in with a descendant out and about in town. I played it like vampires were "hunted" in my game, so I had her change her appearance every few years. She was a master of disguise who'd hop between lives and keep a watch over her bloodline from afar.

I originally named her Eerie Grey as a sort of stage-name she took when she moved to the big city. Instead, it became an awesome name for a lonely vampire. She is, and probably always will be, my favorite sim.

ojR1bpp.jpg
    TTK2PB7.jpg
    103lVzP.jpg
    I "remade" her again in TS4. I'm playing it like she's been alive in hiding this whole time, but I haven't had too much time to focus on her. She's just sort of "around" in the background -and I think that suits her stealthy nature! She really was a master of disguise before, so I filled every outfit slot and made every single outfit she has very different. It's fun trying to spot her in the crowd. :blush:
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Awesome stories. I’m liking what I’m seeing. Keep them coming!
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

My vampire half brothers, Zion and Joaquin:
    nuEKVsa.png
    They grew up in separate homes but moved into a tiny apartment together when they turned YA. They're inseparable. If I try to take just one anywhere, the other follows, including to work. I gave up trying to have them have separate wives as they were absolute jerks to each others partners. 1,125 days lived, I guess they just can't imagine life without each other now. They have one lady living with them now who appears thrilled with their unconventional arrangement.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'll assume "Best ever" means your favorite? If so I have three from the same Legacy that I've been building for the last couple years now.
    First up we have "Zelda Bailey"
    The Heiress of Generation 11, Zelda Stark was just honestly, in my honest opinion, the best looking Sim that was born in my game. So naturally I favored her over her sisters. Then I had her marry Chadwick Bailey (Octavia and Thorne's second child)
    WyEfHzo.png
    Mostly used her as the "These clothes look kind of ugly, but I want to see if she could pull off the look" test subject. And yes, I think she did.
    Wkpbz4A.png
    And also she was my Sim that I used when Get Famous came out, so of course she became a famous actress.
    WI6BKBC.png
    AAAAND she got a backrup from The Grim Reaper! *Not pictured, Zelda's husband, who died in the shark pond.
    fgRZj6y.png
    But then she got eaten by the Mother Plant, because THAT'S when Strangerville came out!
    lTOP6If.png

Then her son, Abraham Bailey.
    Ah yes, Abraham. He tried to solve the Strangerville mystery.
    GKxVuXP.png
    To less than Stellar results. And yes, I bought the Vampire pack at that time too, so here's his Vampire wife.
    FmhnJ4O.png
    Also, he looked weirdly great in this Purple suit at his son's wedding.
    72hql2k.png
    So after his mother died, he teamed up with The Expendables to defeat the mother plant. Unfortunately, Bruce Willis was eaten and killed by the plant before Abraham, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone could defeat the plant.
    jIGAUyf.png
    So he would forever be remembered as Grand Marshal Abraham Bailey, Savior of Strangerville.
    zzv2crs.png
    Until a portal from hell just magically spawned in his son's penthouse engulfing Abraham in flames.
    2hKznsU.png

Then Abraham's grandson, Bruce Bailey.
    Yes, Bruce Bailey, as in he was named after the man who gave his life to save Strangerville, Bruce Willis.
    22ECeOl.png
    But then the mortal enemy of Bruce's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather was brought back from the dead and had supernatural powers and wanted revenge.....But Bruce's GreatX8 Grandfather had been dead for hundreds of years, so he just killed Bruce's father instead.
    FmEDlLP.png
    But the final straw was when said Mortal Enemy killed Santa Claus, so Bruce adventured to find out how to get his own superpowers.
    icQNUnT.png
    So years later, Bruce finally battled his father's killer in an explosive battle to the death.
    ExCbPOf.png
    PS, the Death was his father's killer, not Bruce. Don't worry about Bruce.
    GhCHest.png
    Then as Bruce went to full on adulthood I saw that he was gaining weight, So I embraced it and gave him a receeding hairline so he could rock that Middle Aged dad look.
    R16HU1H.png
    And then he died from some weird sickness mod I downloaded.
    WyXfT68.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited December 2019
    Anyone that has read my posts on similar threads will know my best/favourite sim is Hal (you can see him in my avi). He was the first sim I created in TS4 and is still my main sim today. It is honestly like having a virtual son! :D His main traits are Neat, Perfectionist, Music Lover, and Quick Learner. He also has many reward traits, completed/ongoing aspirations, and skills.

Hal was born in the 15th century and suffered a tragic life before becoming a vampire as a young adult. He soon became one of the most infamous and powerful grand masters, but unlike others of his rank, he never truly lost his humanity and later decided to become a good vampire. It was and continues to be a daily struggle, but he has managed to tame his thirst. Sadly, there is no cure for vampirism in his world, so he suffers with eternal sadness and fitful sleep, haunted by his dark past and eternal thirst for plasma, but he is able to manage this through routine and keeping himself busy with chores/cleaning, music, reading, writing, chess, exercise, meditation, family/friends etc. (and soon knitting too). He has so much personality and is so much fun to play.

Hal now lives with his family in the quiet coastal world of Brindleton Bay. They are all different occult types, but try their best to live like normal sims and together they keep each other human. Hal's partner is a werewolf (or at least hopefully he will be soon). Being natural enemies as well as opposites, they clashed when they first met, but just like in a cliche romcom they turned out to be soulmates. They previously worked together in the culinary and business careers before adopting a baby girl (an abandoned changeling/fairy in the story). Hal then became a stay-at-home parent, which has kept him (and me) very busy, but I have plans for him to eventually apply to the University of Britechester to pursue his dreams. This will help him succeed with a freelance career and he will later buy an art gallery or bookshop to sell his creations once his daughter is old enough to start school. First though he needs to explore Selvadorada and save Strangerville, not to mention all those ongoing aspirations he still needs to complete...it's hard to juggle it all with a clingy toddler, husband and cat to feed and care for!
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited December 2019
    Erik James Cantrell is the second son in a family of five children, four boys and one girl. He's charming, to the max, has a great sense of humor. Sings like a songbird and is good-looking as well. He writes music, plays the guitar, piano and one day will conquer the violin. He's a musical genius. He loves to perform in front of crowds and has been working very hard to further his career as a Rock Star. His mother says that before he could really talk, he began to sing. That's when Joseph and Louise knew this boy was something special. While they fostered his talent, he also had chores to do like the others to help keep his head level and his hat size from inflating. Erik is generally a very nice guy, but every now and again, if you push too hard, watch out as he will push back.

LtATfGK.jpg

Born into wealth, the family makes a point to do volunteer work and to share their good fortune. Erik is prone to share Simoleons from his own earnings, too. Sometimes, he will even host a Charity Event, given the chance. He will be going off to university after he graduates and from there, continue his music career.

XaLEWnG.jpg

His Sim fans fawn all over him, since his popularity is growing at a rapid pace. Erik is quick to sign autographs or have a Selfie taken with them. He treasures his fans, knowing that without them he would be nothing. He just became a Global Superstar and he isn't even out of high school, yet. He's got a steady girlfriend and they privately got 'promised' to each other. Ordinarily sensitive and kind, Erik can be awkward at times, and he made the mistake of agreeing to go to Talent Night with a new female friend, Liberty. His mistake was that he didn't bring Tamela along with him. She happened to be at the lounge when he got there, but he could tell right away something was very wrong by the look on her face, as he and Liberty stepped off of the elevator.

OL0kiCW.jpg

So, he found himself in the position of many a male Sim, having to humble himself and beg for forgiveness. Happily, she didn't break it off with him.

And the story continues …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited December 2019
    It has to be my first sim, I had never played a Sims version till I got Sims 4. I created David Powers right out of the box and played him and his sim family for at least a year. Then, when I got Sims 3 and 2, a redheaded foodie sim named David Powers was the first sim I created in both of them.

Honestly, he is most likely default everything, as in I just clicked on the default head and face options with no adjusting or detailing, but somehow I grew to love that face and his family anyway.

RvpmiXC.jpg
    Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited December 2019
    Does it have to be the Sims 4? Because the best ever sims I made were a family called the Wizzers in the Sims 1, I used to use the photo album to make sitcom style stories with them, they even had their own theme song! They are unfortunately long gone now but I wish I had screen shots to see what 10 year old me thought was funny, all I remember was that the parents had an ongoing feud about the lawn flamingos and their daughter had an unexplained English accent. I think I want to recreate them in the Sims 4 now lol

In the Sims 4, my sim ended up having an illegitimate daughter named Cornelia with Mortimer Goth, which due to aging being set as active household only in my game ended up being a young adult while the Goths didn't age so I made up a backstory that she was a child from a previous relationship Mortimer had when he was a lot younger and that he didn't know about her. One day Cornelia's mother dies so she shows up at the Goth's doorstep trying to reunite with her father. Here's a screenshot with her in the middle:

5T8UdmU.jpg

You can't tell from it because Mortimer decided to wear whatever outfit that is, but her clothing is more preppy/hippy themed to clash with the Goth's well goth aesthetic...
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    *shrugs* guess i'll move on as the OP hasn't answered what exactly is "the best" is on this thread.
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    edited January 2020
    Best ever? Can't say. But an unexpected favorite? Here goes nothing.

Micaela Covington (now Micaela Winslow). She was a sim made my first time using the CAS story mode. She came out as a Loner, Good, and Glutton. ...we were off to a strong start, she was also a Doctor. Oh yeah, and her aspiration was Musical Genius. What is correlation? Never heard of it.
    JO5vi5A.png
    Let's just say she wasn't born a musical genius:
    I made her because I wanted to try and made a doll house build. Honestly, I started this entire save just to make it a building save file but I needed to make a sim first. Here's her house.
    dM8JDSW.png
    leCpPlI.png
    HoW99JH.png
    XD2AZiT.png
    W2ZwpJk.png
    3LJZyfn.png
    nqLpdOc.png
    GnUg84a.png
    WqwU0Wo.png

I used her to play test the house. Then I just started playing her. The glutton trait is interesting, I've come to learn. It's kind of cute. I feel like her coworkers worried about her though.
    RsB2ka8.png
    iixWNFM.png
    MK6ddmv.png
    DprrCPQ.png

She made a friend club with other young adults in the neighborhood.
    413Z3hk.png
    wLcVec2.png
    LeqGCJV.png
    IKCuaVV.png
    aWDYHrx.png
    xqWFAiy.png

Then, she made a group with friends from work (literally, all of her coworkers were elders). They went out but not before mild makeovers.
    L655S9O.png
    gX4RvnZ.png
    AxAkCOH.png
    WqIUQcj.png

She went out on a date. It ended well.
    Vp5Q2Gd.png
    to5MmwI.png

She got engaged.
    2sJIQrL.png
    ZzaHk8l.png
    pV6EbOQ.png
    yhjGUB4.png
    2uXRXWk.png
    oPQmbxm.png
    vvvzn5m.png
    wV7Libu.png
    RgjS7Og.png
    M5tRY4t.png
    lYLdepW.png

Then married.
    Lze2Tw2.png
    5apH3la.png
    RUcqbrA.png
    jNMIK5P.png
    vNR7bWf.png
    1J7J8TR.png

They sold their houses and moved to Windenburg. They bought a new house and threw a party (I was scared some of her friends would die.)
    Vof7bUw.png
    NwdmhQz.png
    eGo5nHE.png
    QzadfYm.png
    IDJqbWD.png
    w7cDMUY.png

Then one fateful night. After a nice evening date.
    raxVfjQ.png
    A30CJLo.png
    ts4zHL4.png
    AcrzL0y.png

...well...
    p7k2Akd.png
    ISEl5bn.png
    RndGWGJ.png
    VbqjGmt.png

Time for a babymoon to Sulani!
    Yb0ifX2.png
    xgnuYLk.png
    qpsMrrr.png
    XZNwA1H.png
    4ycjlAl.png
    oNaCoVj.png
    G3XtHW4.png
    rFBiZ2g.png
    Lcd59Sw.png
    LytrSvt.png
    2GrMl8I.png
    VKkK5O8.png
    6jxRlOh.png
    jXXXPeT.png
    8E3Fs3w.png
    eZneB4m.png
    YMcmkRP.png
    wgY78aT.png
    FfZgOqG.png
    cyecP9D.png
    ou212F3.png
    bxotglf.png
    mKciluO.png
    VEozyTn.png
    YxC18bg.png
    RqHiumj.png

They came back in time for their final doctor's appointment just in time to finish off the nursery.
    m6SPhwV.png
    fXcbJIc.png
    hjGJxMp.png
    igaqDkE.png
    OkdRm8C.png
    4O6QrHG.png
    vVOYus3.png

Welcome Iria Winslow.
    svOSKZy.png
    0z7K6xg.png
    KOloRFG.png
    1THRs16.png
    OP2zPow.png
    9U4MeM1.png
    0caBcKw.png

Why do I love Micaela? She's a cute sim. I'm not talking visually, I'm talking like awkward and random cute. She eats like no one is watching, she pouts and says her feelings outright. She doesn't give up even when her ears protest her violin practice. She gets tense around people, but has worked to let others in because her profession has no mercy for loners. Now she loves to be around kindred spirits. She has truly grown and I love to see my sims have a personality of their own, not explicitly written in their traits. She's lovable, hard working, dabbles in so many random hobbies, and has a bright future ahead of her. That's Micaela, my Micaela.

This was long.

[Edited by EA_Mai: just adding a spoiler as the comment is quite heavy on pictures, to make the load/navigation in the topic easier]
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My best sim ever was in my save I named TBSE (the best save ever). Her name was Lyanna Toughnell. Then she was Scott since she married Travis Scott. She was my supersim. She maxed out every single skill that was available. She also finished all the aspirations. She was truly awesome and amazing, flawless and any other superlatives. I loved her so much. One day, out of the blue, I decided it was time to let her go and I deleted that save. It is one thing I regret the most in The Sims.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I have quite a few favorite Sims, but my most favorite is the current Heir of Generation 6, Atlas Lothario. He's married to his high school sweetheart, a father of four, and works as an astronaut, his dream job. He may look tough, but he's a big softie and a goofball.
    2qgMnFy.png
    D8ROYfv.png
    rtH5g6U.png
    XIAZG0D.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Favorite sim, favorite sim... I'm gonna have to say Lucinda Whitfield, a teenage spellcaster I made as part of a story. Sadly, she had to die as part of the story as well, and this is why my profile picture is a ghost. She has finished all the 'nature' aspirations, as well as both spellcaster ones. She knows every spell and potion, and is now part of a runaway teen challenge. I am trying to get her boyfriend to learn the dethadify spell to bring her back to life.
    banner.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My best ever sim is Don Lothario. I have played him consistently ever since I first saw him in my game. Every other sim are merely people in his life or side experiments. I'm monogamous like that :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    My best ever Sim is Erik Tuuli. He's a scientist. I started playing with his character on 2015 when I got Get To Work. He turned out to be the most amazing Sim I've ever played with. He has so much personality I sometimes feel almost like he has a soul. He's a genius, perfectionist and a music lover. He loves to play violin, it's his hobby, among gardening and spending time with his grandchildren.
    Here's Erik:
    7oeTxwI.png

He had a relationship with an alien woman who became pregnant and had twins, Venla and Juho. Here they are (they're young adults already):
    Ngf7AIG.pngRCfxzGf.png
    Their mom is already dead (Erik has drank some youth potions, so he's still an adult).

Then Erik met Summer Holiday and married her and they had a daughter, Emilia.
    Summer and Emilia. Emilia is already a young adult too (she looks a lot like her mom).
    mYdimjt.pngkegLDPh.png

Emilia got married with Alexander Goth and they have a son, Ville, and then Alexander got kidnapped by aliens and had a daughter Annina. Here they are:
    3He9EaX.pngEuLnwEB.pngeHEg4OL.png

Venla and Juho are also married and have kids already.
    Here's Venla's husband Onni and their daughter Laura:
    POk4qhP.pngmRe2bFJ.png
    And Juho's wife Eeva and their son Otto:
    hxeEwKl.pngZs69iEr.png

Erik didn't have a very good relationship with his son Juho. Juho is evil and he annoyed Erik a lot when he was a kid, he was constantly mean and Erik didn't take it very well. When Juho grew up he became more mellow and he and Erik started to get along better. Now they have a very good relationship.
    Venla and Juho live on their own with their families, but Emilia and her husband Alexander and their kids live together with Erik and Summer in a big house in Willow Creek. Summer is an athlete, Emilia is a painter and Alex is a writer. The family has a cat named Kasper.
    I love this family so much. I'd love to play with them more, but this save is very buggy, it's so old. I can only play a little while until it becomes unplayable (Sims get stuck and I have to reset them all the time).
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    My best ever Sim is Erik Tuuli. He's a scientist. I started playing with his character on 2015 when I got Get To Work. He turned out to be the most amazing Sim I've ever played with. He has so much personality I sometimes feel almost like he has a soul. He's a genius, perfectionist and a music lover. He loves to play violin, it's his hobby, among gardening and spending time with his grandchildren.
    Here's Erik:
    7oeTxwI.png

He had a relationship with an alien woman who became pregnant and had twins, Venla and Juho. Here they are (they're young adults already):
    Ngf7AIG.pngRCfxzGf.png
    Their mom is already dead (Erik has drank some youth potions, so he's still an adult).

Then Erik met Summer Holiday and married her and they had a daughter, Emilia.
    Summer and Emilia. Emilia is already a young adult too (she looks a lot like her mom).
    mYdimjt.pngkegLDPh.png

Emilia got married with Alexander Goth and they have a son, Ville, and then Alexander got kidnapped by aliens and had a daughter Annina. Here they are:
    3He9EaX.pngEuLnwEB.pngeHEg4OL.png

Venla and Juho are also married and have kids already.
    Here's Venla's husband Onni and their daughter Laura:
    POk4qhP.pngmRe2bFJ.png
    And Juho's wife Eeva and their son Otto:
    hxeEwKl.pngZs69iEr.png

Erik didn't have a very good relationship with his son Juho. Juho is evil and he annoyed Erik a lot when he was a kid, he was constantly mean and Erik didn't take it very well. When Juho grew up he became more mellow and he and Erik started to get along better. Now they have a very good relationship.
    Venla and Juho live on their own with their families, but Emilia and her husband Alexander and their kids live together with Erik and Summer in a big house in Willow Creek. Summer is an athlete, Emilia is a painter and Alex is a writer. The family has a cat named Kasper.
    I love this family so much. I'd love to play with them more, but this save is very buggy, it's so old. I can only play a little while until it becomes unplayable (Sims get stuck and I have to reset them all the time).

That's a great story you've got going. I'm struck by the fact that you also chose the uncommon way of spelling the name Erik. And that he's a music lover. Blond and also good-looking, in some small way he reminds me of my Sim, Erik Cantrell. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/