Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

Comments

• RubenBRubenB Posts: 1 New Member
    Hallo ich habe bemerkt dass "Create a career" nicht geht es wir angezeigt
    "Diese Seite funktioniert nicht
    www.simneia.fr kann diese Anfrage momentan nicht verarbeiten.
    HTTP ERROR 500"
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Hello all !

Sorry for the delay, I'm quite busy at the moment with BabyNeia to take care of, which is why I'm a little (a lot!) behind on updating my mods and my tool. And the server is getting full, so I'd need to do some optimization (career texts are taking too much space) for it to run again. I don't know when I'll get the time to do so.
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    Hello all !

Sorry for the delay, I'm quite busy at the moment with BabyNeia to take care of, which is why I'm a little (a lot!) behind on updating my mods and my tool. And the server is getting full, so I'd need to do some optimization (career texts are taking too much space) for it to run again. I don't know when I'll get the time to do so.

Thanks for the heads-up! Take your time, the next update is coming up soon anyway XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • KisiuniaKisiunia Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, i have problem. I can't login in simneia.fr. Why? I'm register,
    I cleared cookies.
  • LunaLove101LunaLove101 Posts: 12 New Member
    "This page isn’t workingwww.simneia.fr is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500"

Whenever I try to add a new career I get that and when I try to delete an unfinished career the site crashes. What gives?
  • Killnot222Killnot222 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, I have encountered a issue while registering. I really want to create my own custom careers for the sims 4 but for some reason, anytime I register and try to log in, it tells me "Invalid login information". I have made three accounts, testing to see if I forgot something or to simply see if it is me. It won't allow me to log in with any of them.
  • SchoeneBB480SchoeneBB480 Posts: 1 New Member
    I wanted to try the Tool but there was a problem... I registered and then I wanted to log in but it didn't work :( I tried it many times and also with other Usernames and Passwords. D: Pleasssssse help :s
  • lukb13lukb13 Posts: 1 New Member
    Same as the people before me, I want to create some careers but after registering I can't login.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Everyone who's writing on here complaining they can't use it, please read what Neia herself wrote back on the 28th Oct:
    Hello all !

So atm for some people it's not working and no time line as to getting it fixed. Please read.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Just here to say I'm super happy that BabyNeia gets priority :smile::heart:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • KuroTintedHeartKuroTintedHeart Posts: 1 New Member
    HELP - I can't edit anything. I login, click 'delete' or 'edit' or anything, and it just redirects me to the login page. I understand that BabyNeia is the main priority. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get around this glitch on my own or if we just need to wait for any update?
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    HELP - I can't edit anything. I login, click 'delete' or 'edit' or anything, and it just redirects me to the login page. I understand that BabyNeia is the main priority. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get around this glitch on my own or if we just need to wait for any update?

None that i discovered. But without a patch it would be probably pretty futile anyway. So well just have to sit and wait, or learn how to code for our self. I handle my career ideas with notepad at the moment, so if later Neia finds time to fix the problem it will be just copy and paste. And if she doesn't, oh well it was fun as long as it lasted.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • evolove87evolove87 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Hello all !
    >
    > Sorry for the delay, I'm quite busy at the moment with BabyNeia to take care of, which is why I'm a little (a lot!) behind on updating my mods and my tool. And the server is getting full, so I'd need to do some optimization (career texts are taking too much space) for it to run again. I don't know when I'll get the time to do so.

I am so excited to hear that you are taking care of BabyNeia before updating things like this <3 I cannot wait to use this tool. I've bookmarked your site! Thank you for all that you do.
  • Romanz21Romanz21 Posts: 3 New Member
    @Neia is there a way to enable the custom careers we've created to work for teens?
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    @Neia Yeah is there a way to enable custom careers?
  • iamslariamslar Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know what happens if you have careers in your game that have not been updated yet? What sort of errors are we looking at?
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    edited December 2019
    iamslar wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happens if you have careers in your game that have not been updated yet? What sort of errors are we looking at?

I've asked this question as well, but I'm about to find out anyway because my daughter has updated the game ( not knowing I was holding out for the careers update)!

ok, so I've played my sims through one day of their custom careers and so far things are as they were before the update.
    I will next have them take a PTO and I suspect that's where the problem will be, which I can live with for now.

Yes, time off is not paid, but no other problems that I can see.
    Post edited by Susim62 on
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    Hello all !

congrats on the baby <3
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • AlFromRokeAlFromRoke Posts: 1 New Member
    Just an idea, but maybe you could open source it? Can't promise I have the know how to fix it for the new versions, but maybe I will be lucky or someone else might come along.
  • Jamesk2754Jamesk2754 Posts: 2 New Member
    How do I use it? It keeps saying the server is full?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Jamesk2754 wrote: »
    How do I use it? It keeps saying the server is full?

The tool broke with a recent patch and the creator recently had a baby and is unable to update at this time.
  • Jamesk2754Jamesk2754 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    > Hello all !
    >
    > Sorry for the delay, I'm quite busy at the moment with BabyNeia to take care of, which is why I'm a little (a lot!) behind on updating my mods and my tool. And the server is getting full, so I'd need to do some optimization (career texts are taking too much space) for it to run again. I don't know when I'll get the time to do so.

Congrats on your baby, is there anything we can do to help to get the server up and running again?
  • baveigarbaveigar Posts: 8 New Member
    Hey! I want to create a custom career but it says "Server is full. Tool is currently unavailable." and I can't even make an account. Is this being worked on?
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    baveigar wrote: »
    Hey! I want to create a custom career but it says "Server is full. Tool is currently unavailable." and I can't even make an account. Is this being worked on?

The creator of the tool posted here a long while back and let everyone know that she was sorry for the delays, but she was (understandably) very busy with her new baby. That same quote has also been posted several times since. Basically, she is busy with important real life priorities right now, and we all need to just be patient and wait for an update.

I think there needs to be a disclaimer on the tool's site now explaining the delay, something that everyone can plainly see, and that should halt all the 'what's going on' questions.
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • ArchiVeArchiVe Posts: 1 New Member
    I will wait for you patiently.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top