Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Toddler tip:
    Also make sure their area is locked for everyone but them and your mom. That way the kids won’t bother them while they are upping their skills. I have the perfect house for this challenge on the gallery. My origin id is Fetlas.
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Oops, I almost forgot. Definitely make sure there is only one kitchen in you house.
  • anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    edited December 2019
    Any advice before.i delete and start over. My Sims are constantly canceling actions. My Sims were late to school because they went to the curb and then the school action was canceled and didn't catch it till it was 9:30 sims time. Also I have to tell my sim 10 times before we can get a tot in the bath and then they will cancel half way through.

I went on a deleting spree of unplayed houses it seemed to help. (Knock on wood). My Matriarch has reached an elder. First generation ended is at 26 if no one dies before aging up. I have 5 left in the house 2 teens and 1 child and 2 tots. 14 boys 12 Girls. And we have had 42 grandkids and 3 Great-Grandkids.
    Post edited by anash on
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @anash - Are you sure you want to start over? You're so far along already. Sorry to hear that your game is giving you a hassle. As an alternative idea, maybe start a new Save. & just move your current household to the new save. You'd lose the ties to the other Sims (i.e. siblings that have aged to YA, grandkids, etc), but there'll be plenty more....as your matriarch will have plenty of children. & who's to say if you start completely over, that you still may not have these issues? 26 is quite an achievement.....
    @anash - Are you sure you want to start over? You're so far along already. Sorry to hear that your game is giving you a hassle. As an alternative idea, maybe start a new Save. & just move your current household to the new save. You'd lose the ties to the other Sims (i.e. siblings that have aged to YA, grandkids, etc), but there'll be plenty more....as your matriarch will have plenty of children. & who's to say if you start completely over, that you still may not have these issues? 26 is quite an achievement.....

I was thinking about starting over in a new save but wasn't sure if it would violate the rules. So I was hesitant but sense I can I'm going to once Ava ages up to YA. May not move out all her siblings so she has some family ties.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @anash - I don't think it violates the rules if you're having issues in that particular save file. I think as long as you start off the same....(i.e. same amount of money, don't use the same donors, etc.) you should be good to go.
    @Sha2520032003 thanks. I'll save the family tonight and start in a fresh save.
  • shorrasorenshorrasoren Posts: 23 Member
    @Blackhelmetman thank you so much! I'll try that and I'll check the house out :)
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    I just started the challenge but gave up after my sim got twins by Arjun Bheeda and triplets by Cameron Fletcher. I would have been okay with three, but 5 in the beginning was too hard xD
    Ok I started the new save. Can I cheat to get my 3 money trees back or do I have to wait untill I have the satisfaction points to buy them?
  • shorrasorenshorrasoren Posts: 23 Member
    @anash if I were you I'd cheat to get them back ; you earned them in the first place, if the game wasn't as buggy you wouldn't have had to make a new save
    @anash if I were you I'd cheat to get them back ; you earned them in the first place, if the game wasn't as buggy you wouldn't have had to make a new save

Ok. Good I was trying to figure out how to make some simolions but I didn't want my Matriarch to be forced to spend her final days writing books.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    anash wrote: »
    Ok I started the new save. Can I cheat to get my 3 money trees back or do I have to wait untill I have the satisfaction points to buy them?

Are you starting completely over? Baby Number one? Funds only with the starting funds? If so, then I'd say cheating to get the money trees back are just that. Cheating.

If you are simply moving your sims to a new save and picking up where you left off because of glitches and whatnot, then yes, I'd say it's fair to get your trees back.

p8L4V6v.png
  • Ajsreading04Ajsreading04 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all
    I have started the 100 baby challenge and am confused about one point. The Matriarch can have any aspiration she wants but she cant prolong her life through "artificial" means. My question is: Can my Matriarch complete the Bodybuilder aspiration or not?
    Thanks for the help!
  • XMsXBlackRoseXXMsXBlackRoseX Posts: 3 New Member
    finally did it yesterday with 101 babies :D (last baby was twins) now im gonna start the occult 100 baby challange :smile: and i dont know how to add the green 100 baby winner thingy to this message so.. XD
  • XMsXBlackRoseXXMsXBlackRoseX Posts: 3 New Member
    oke..so i started the 100 baby accult challange and when my teenager returned from school he started having a deep drink from a random sim...so if i understand the rules correctly he needs to be send away from the household and he doesnt count anymore? Can someone clarify?
    edited January 2020
    Ok I had to start over. I took mcc out sense it seemed to be causing the glitches and couldn't go back in to the save after. I am almost done with the first generation. 17 kids. 12 girls 5 boys. 13 singles and 2 twins. Now I'm trying to fight the boredom of waiting for the next matriarch age up so we can get back at it.
    I am now into the second generation. So far 7 Kids 3 Twins and 1 single. 3 boys 4 girls and another on the way. So count is at 24 if none die or get taken away.
    If you are in the middle of all the death season from your matriarch's older siblings having sims eat fresh fruits before building skills makes them happy if they have other positive emotions.
    Post edited by anash on
    edited January 2020
    Just read this somewhere that monsters do not spawn under double beds only single. I think I am going to be redoing the kids rooms to see if it is true.
    So far the children have not woken up from the monster under the bed and if they have enough relationship with another sibling they will sleep in the same bed. I used to do that with the Sims 2.
    My count for this generation is at 11
    4 twins and 3 singles 5 girls and 6 boys so far total is at 28
    Post edited by anash on
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    edited January 2020
    Just started this two days ago my sim has had 7 baby’s so far :),I’m doing this this on the (PS4) :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Just read this somewhere that monsters do not spawn under double beds only single. I think I am going to be redoing the kids rooms to see if it is true.
    So far the children have not woken up from the monster under the bed and if they have enough relationship with another sibling they will sleep in the same bed. I used to do that with the Sims 2.

You are correct, single beds only. Otherwise you can get the coolala defender night light and that'll stop monsters too

You are correct, single beds only. Otherwise you can get the coolala defender night light and that'll stop monsters too

I have used those lights in all my kids rooms and still I get monsters under the bed. I even went overboard and had a few in each room.
    Second generation is mostly done total for this generation is 25. I may be able to squeeze another in if my twins age up and I can find another donor but I like alexandrea as the next matriarch's so I may not. 14 boys and 11 girls. 7 twins 11 singles. Total of both generation is at 42 almost to the half way point.
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey guys! It has been SO long since I posted on the forums. I used to post more regularly and haven't in months (maybe even a year or more!). I attempted this challenge so many times and I LOVE it but I tend to get so many glitches and then delete my file before ever completing the challenge. BUT I am hoping that this time, will be the time I complete the challenge!

01-28-20-4-23-55-PM.png

So, here's my first Matriarch: Ainslee Stanford. She already has 10 babies and is about to have her 11th. First 10 babies posted below :)

01-28-20-5-36-22-PM.png

Baby #1: Amos

01-28-20-5-33-43-PM.png

Baby #2: Camron

01-28-20-5-34-24-PM.png

Baby #3: Cohen

01-28-20-5-35-19-PM.png

Baby #4: Rory

01-28-20-5-34-54-PM.png

Baby #5: Kamila (our first girl! She is also MUCH prettier than this picture demonstrates... lol)

01-28-20-5-35-24-PM.png

Baby #6: Lukas

01-28-20-5-34-28-PM.png

Baby #7: Reyna

01-28-20-5-32-34-PM.png

Baby #8: Lincoln (still a teen will post and update of him later).

01-28-20-5-32-29-PM.png

Baby #9: Bonnie (also a teen)

01-28-20-5-32-18-PM.png

Baby #10: Phoenix (still a child)

Baby #11 is a boy named Anthony and Ainslee is pregnant with her next baby! Still no twins or triplets (I am not forcing it by getting the fertility treatment or using the on ley line house trait. I will update with the last three kids here are adults and then again with the next 10 kiddos :)
    Post edited by desirae333 on
    I am now onto my 3rd generation so far we have 5 kids. First came the twins Cooper and Cedric. Who are now children. Then came Addison. Who is still a toddler. Then came Trevor who is also a toddler. And lastly for now Cassie who is still a baby. Now we need to go find some new donors.
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    Finding donors is always the tricky part @anash !!

How many babies total do you have?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top