May 20th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

The Pen Pal Project - For All Games!

Comments

  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,932 Member
    Is there anybody looking for a Pen Pal right now?
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    Chance is looking for several penpals still. He's just about to sit down and write some in my next post, so i'd be happy to add an extra letter to it. :D

    I meant to do it today actually.. but two of my three kiddos were sick.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 28,995 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Chance is looking for several penpals still. He's just about to sit down and write some in my next post, so i'd be happy to add an extra letter to it. :D

    I meant to do it today actually.. but two of my three kiddos were sick.

    the 2 older ones? i assume because usualy moms keep new babies away from sick kids when the first symptom shows up.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    @nerdfashion If you're looking for more than one, I'd be happy to join you, too! ^~^

    @Shadami Take your time, I'm in no hurry :) I hope your kiddos get better soon~

    I do have a question, though. Can we have more than one sim participate in this? I have one other that I think would be really fun to use, a child sim named Vilbert (he's the son of Vlad and my own sim from my black widow series).
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    You can absolutely use more than one sim :D it's all dependant on what you think you can handle ^^

    nah, the oldest and the youngest. My oldest doesn't understand personal space, and no matter how much i tell her not to get within centimeters of her baby sisters face she doesn't listen. So she got the baby sick.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,932 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger perfect! I'll DM you so we can figure out the details and stuff. And I actually don't have a pen pal yet, which is why I'm asking, and you're the first to ask.
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Chance is looking for several penpals still. He's just about to sit down and write some in my next post, so i'd be happy to add an extra letter to it. :D

    I meant to do it today actually.. but two of my three kiddos were sick.

    @nerdfashion Shadami was the first to ask c: I didn't even notice the post until they said something about it, so I think it's only fair that you get with them first~ After that, I'll happily take you on if you want more than one.

    @Shadami Hmm, I think I will get in a bit of practice with my first sim first and then maybe add him into the mix. Don't wanna get overwhelmed at the start~
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you @friendsfan367
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,932 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Chance is looking for several penpals still. He's just about to sit down and write some in my next post, so i'd be happy to add an extra letter to it. :D

    I meant to do it today actually.. but two of my three kiddos were sick.

    @nerdfashion Shadami was the first to ask c: I didn't even notice the post until they said something about it, so I think it's only fair that you get with them first~ After that, I'll happily take you on if you want more than one.

    @Shadami Hmm, I think I will get in a bit of practice with my first sim first and then maybe add him into the mix. Don't wanna get overwhelmed at the start~

    Oh, I didn't even realize it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 28,995 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    You can absolutely use more than one sim :D it's all dependant on what you think you can handle ^^

    nah, the oldest and the youngest. My oldest doesn't understand personal space, and no matter how much i tell her not to get within centimeters of her baby sisters face she doesn't listen. So she got the baby sick.

    sorry their sick. the brightside is she likes her baby sister.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thanks ff. They're doing a bit better today. Still lots of rest and meds though xD

    It's perfectly acceptable to have more then one penpal :) all depends how much you would like to take on. And it's also okay to turn chance down if you'd rather go with tigers only. ^^
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 28,995 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Thanks ff. They're doing a bit better today. Still lots of rest and meds though xD

    It's perfectly acceptable to have more then one penpal :) all depends how much you would like to take on. And it's also okay to turn chance down if you'd rather go with tigers only. ^^

    tigers? iwasn't confused all day til now. work makes me miss a lot.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    edited December 2019
    The first bit was to you ff, the second bit was to nerdfashion.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 28,995 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    The first bit was to you ff, the second bit was to nerdfashion.

    i know i was wondering how tigers came up. its not everyday conversation :)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    Because their name is annoying tiger. ^^

    i'm working on the post. finally. this has been a busy week. jeepers.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 28,995 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Because their name is annoying tiger. ^^

    i'm working on the post. finally. this has been a busy week. jeepers.

    thank you. like i said tigers is not a part of everyday conversation and since i was working that day i couldn't figure out how it came up.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Because their name is annoying tiger. ^^

    i'm working on the post. finally. this has been a busy week. jeepers.

    Here is my return letter, I'm so nervous for you to read it, I hope it's okay >_< (click)
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    YOU MADE A POSTCARD! That's so adorable and creative. I love it! I can't believe I didn't think of doing that when i'm attempting to collect all the postcards.

    Also you didn't need to worry, the entire post is wonderful :smiley: I'll have him get another reply out soon. Sometime within the week.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    YOU MADE A POSTCARD! That's so adorable and creative. I love it! I can't believe I didn't think of doing that when i'm attempting to collect all the postcards.

    Also you didn't need to worry, the entire post is wonderful :smiley: I'll have him get another reply out soon. Sometime within the week.

    I was inspired by the envelope and letter you use! I wanted to do something similar, but I also didn't want to copy you, so I thought, why not a postcard? I'm glad you like it ^~^/ Take your time, she doesn't mind waiting~
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    @nerdfashion do you have a character with an application that you wanted to participate in the penpal project? I'd be happy to write to them.

    @AnnoyingTiger I finished the next letter. ^^
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,932 Member
    @Shadami I believe so. I'm going to fill out the application in a few hours when I'm home.
    funny-gifs20.gif

  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    @Shadami Cool, I'll read over it and get a response as soon as I can ^~^/
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    @AnnoyingTiger I finished the next letter. ^^

    You can find her letter on its way to you~ ^_~/ (click)

    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,329 Member
    Some time this week I'll get out another reply. :)
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    Hi @Cement ! Let's be honest, of all the people who could have been the one to bump this thread, you wouldn't have thought it would be me, would you?
    That being said, here's Tanvi's next letter! No, really!
    41tidg8.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top