Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heir/heiress Poll

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
edited December 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Hello everyone!
For my Bachelor-Legacy Challenge I once again need your help to decide who should be the heir/heiress and also the next bachelor/bachelorette. This time, it's for generation 3 where there are (almost) 10 kids. For this poll, only 5 of them were chosen. And here they are:

p6taXhP.png
Amy has been a problem for me since she has been a toddler. She causes chaos everywhere she goes but I kinda love her. And hate her :D She's unique, for sure.
BD8Hr65.png
Martin was a huge releave after Amy. He is a goodie goodie which can be a bit boring compared to his madlad of a sister. But he is a great guy :) IN the game he's only a teenager.
2AMSVqP.png
George is just like his brother Martin a bit on the boring side as a child which he still is in the game (aged him up in CAS to see how he'll look like). But I really love his Erratic trait and his adult aspiration will make him be a vampire. So he will be an ERRATIC VAMPIRE :D If that is boring I don't know...
djecXBS.png
Peter here is still a toddler in the game so I can't say too much about him yet. He looks more like his father and is really a cutie :) I have no idea yet what traits he will get. But with his aspiration he could step into the footsteps of his late grandmother Veronica.
kXnnMOu.png
Last but not least we have another girl, Elena! She is still a toddler in game and I know just as much about her as I do about Peter. She's really pretty tho - like Amy - but way less of a troublemaker than Amy :D

I hope this little overview helps to vote for the next heir/heiress and also bachelor/bachelorette! :)
And thank you all in advance for voting :)

DEADLINE: I will stop the poll (inofficially) on the first day of the new year. Probably really late in CET time :) From the first two generations I know that one week should be fine.
Post edited by Queenarella on

Heir/heiress Poll 24 votes

Amy
45%
LadyMeldaPlayerSinger2010phantasmkissLissyK9domes05Karababy52KendranaEvie0602afai1261x4m1r4Blackhelmetman 11 votes
Martin
12%
alanmichael1kittymeowRumellKhan1 3 votes
George
12%
TheYayToastDCJ504SimsAndChill 3 votes
Peter
16%
sims_premademintycupcakeDeKayNushnushganay 4 votes
Elena
12%
TEXASKITTYKATKaseyandsimsL33tP33tNW 3 votes