Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Create a Career Tutorial

midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
For anyone using, or wanting to use Neia's Create a Career Tool, here's all the info you need!

I also make custom careers and dabble in CC, but I do take requests :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• KittyCatty101KittyCatty101 Posts: 5 New Member
    Do we need
    -membership
    -sims4studio
    -photoshop?
    -etc
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Do we need
    -membership
    -sims4studio
    -photoshop?
    -etc

You need to register free for the tool itself, and then you need Sims 4 Package Editor and Python. I have a tutorial and links to everything you need right HERE
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Thank you for this, @midnitetech !
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • moorecheeseplzmoorecheeseplz Posts: 2 New Member
    Any tips for a mac user? I've already created the career, left titles, etc.. I just exported the file and got to the package folder and I then realized I can't use S4PE. I've tried installing the mono framework and it didn't work. I tried to run the .exe file in S4PE in a few other programs and zilch so I'm just curious as to how I deal with the "package" file now and turn it into a .package file?
    Any tips for a mac user? I've already created the career, left titles, etc.. I just exported the file and got to the package folder and I then realized I can't use S4PE. I've tried installing the mono framework and it didn't work. I tried to run the .exe file in S4PE in a few other programs and zilch so I'm just curious as to how I deal with the "package" file now and turn it into a .package file?

Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm happy to create the package file for you, if you want to send it to me.
  • eterhniteeterhnite Posts: 26 Member
    Hi! (I sent this to your Tumblr askbox but I figured I'd post this here too)

I was following your Create A Career tutorial EXACTLY and I believe I've hit a snag. When it comes to me importing my career into the S4PE file, I don't see an "Import" button but instead an "Import" file. I'm not sure if that means anything or not. I've also noticed that I'm successfully able to make a python file, but no .ts4script or .package files show up. I'm incredibly confused and any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
  • ReisycupsReisycups Posts: 1 New Member
    Is it possible to use python 2.7 instead of 3.0 or whatever? Because python is already installed on my computer somehow and it is the 2.7 version. I don't want to download two pythons just in case it may be some of risk.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited September 2018
    For anyone using, or wanting to use Neia's Create a Career Tool, here's all the info you need!

I also make custom careers and dabble in CC, but I do take requests :)

I'm unsure of my ability to create a career — In Sims3 the Create-A-World tool was over my head. Since you very kindly suggested you take requests, I would love a Singer career. Please, and thank you, in advance.
    Reisycups wrote: »
    Is it possible to use python 2.7 instead of 3.0 or whatever? Because python is already installed on my computer somehow and it is the 2.7 version. I don't want to download two pythons just in case it may be some of risk.

Welcome to the forums!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Office Admin sort of Career? not excatly sure what it would entail

receptionist, and then the last level is either Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant
    6adMCGP.gif
  • mzabsmzabs Posts: 76 Member
    How can you add bonuses?
    www.youtube.com/m3wlissa
  • WhhoooWhhooo Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, is there anyway to make work from home career options?
  • BaggyJumpersBaggyJumpers Posts: 1 New Member
    > @midnitetech said:

> Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm happy to create the package file for you, if you want to send it to me.

Would you be willing to do this for me? How could I send it to you?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    THANK YOU! I am wanting to make my own career and I was looking for this...
    I am thinking of making a ranch hand custom career.
    > @midnitetech said:

> Honestly, I have no idea, but I'm happy to create the package file for you, if you want to send it to me.

Would you be willing to do this for me? How could I send it to you?

Yes of course, just PM me and I'll give you my email address :)
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    :) I made a career and it works great..:) Thank you again.
  • AmeliePoptartAmeliePoptart Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks for everything you do for the community @midnitetech
  • Brynne001Brynne001 Posts: 1 New Member
    hello, I visited your website to download the tool but it says the server is full so the tool is no longer available. Is there any other way to download the tool?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Brynne001 wrote: »
    hello, I visited your website to download the tool but it says the server is full so the tool is no longer available. Is there any other way to download the tool?

The tool broke with a recent patch and the creator recently had a baby and is unable to update at this time.
  • ErisarenErisaren Posts: 1 New Member
    There is a link to Mod Constructor Create a Career. https://wp.me/p2nFjM-9F
  • georgiahendo00georgiahendo00 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, not sure if anyone will read this but i've created the career and then realised i can't download s4pe on mac. Will anyone be able to do this part for me if I send them the files? Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top