Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community SP Art Style Exit Poll

Today we vote on the art style for the upcoming community voted stuff pack and I'd like to know what people ended up voting for. Did the CAS examples sway you at all?

30D8ky5.png
WWMEa45.png
yXuAJVF.png

Community SP Art Style Exit Poll 126 votes

Granny Chic
41%
ihavesorelegsnowalexspoom13MadstarletAprilDawnxMintMariefoxprice83simgirl1010g01denswanluthienrisingashcrash19davina1221RamblineRoseGlimmer50DragonAge_300905ClassicalSimBabykittyjadeSweetJealousyorangehippogriffSakuske1annaliese39 52 votes
Cozy Craft
26%
auroraael14icmnfrshrudolphaCamkatSimpatsyannMoon_WillowmlmeadowsCary1213elelunicyChampandGirliecaitybee73Felicity1169Lemon405mariajane216magalifeenstraSummerStreakWaytoomanyUIDsnucleonideannalephantlexus20 33 votes
DIY Delight
32%
bshag4lvaprilroseMsMayPlayerSinger2010Isb917SageRainWillowAnmirlabecca_xoTiipiirosehrtgirlKaeChan2089MomGinnychironxmikawagquinhobpTamakiSakura84JemmaTheSimmerEvilyn_1007NindlVivi_WillowTree 41 votes

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Granny Chic
    The CAS basically swayed me closer to Granny Chic, which was already my favorite. The options they showed were just adorable. I like the clothes from every sim. DIY delight's CAS was alright, and there were a few things I liked, but overall Granny Chic appealed to me more. "Cozy" Craft, again, still my least favorite. Everything about it is just boring to me. I prefer the homey feel of the other two, especially Granny Chic.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    Granny Chic
    So i was leaning more towards Cozy Craft cause of the furniture.... but I don't like the CAS items. I like the way CAS looks like in Granny Chic and I feel like I'd get the most out the furniture compared to DIY Delight. So, i went with Granny Chic.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    DIY Delight
    It was hard to decide between Cozy Craft and DIY Delight because I quite like both of the Build & Buy art styles and would definitely use either in my game.

That said, I don't really like any of the CAS examples with the exception of the floral skirt and cropped jeans for YA females.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Granny Chic
    It was a toss for me between the DIY Delight and Granny Chic. I chose Granny Chic, love the furniture and the clothing. I am also one that would enjoy somemore focus on the elders. I think these packs will help with that and all age groups.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    DIY Delight
    This one. I kinda liked the cozy one but I hate the Granny one...that will be the one that wins. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Granny Chic
    cas assets made me completely go in for granny chic. its the only one that looked good in cas and build buy with a cohesive theme.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    DIY Delight
    Granny Chic just isn't something I want in my game, ya know? I don't want knitting at all, but I'm hoping that there'll be good CAS. Cozy Crafts had the best style, but I liked the CAS for DIY Delight more.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Cozy Craft
    I voted for Cozy Craft Stuff but I'm fine with Granny Chic if that ends up winning. I ended up liking both. I really like that the Cozy Craft Stuff seems a bit Scandinavian, like a Scandinavian workshop that can also be versatile in other ways. I could see using it to make more detailed lofts and art studios. I could also see applying it in San Myshuno, for example, or for building sheds/home workshops. It works for all ages including elders.

DIY is really not my style. Maybe in a different color palette, I'd like some of it better or I'd take it in a larger pack with other stuff. I do like the large work table in some ways but it also seems like it would take up a lot of space.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    DIY Delight
    I wouldn't mind the clutter from Granny, but everything else is enough of a rehash of Cats and Dogs items I already hardly use that I wasn't won over.

I voted DIY, because that felt the most both modern with a bit of Bourgois Bohemian, which suits my general aesthetic pretty well, and we haven't gotten a whole expansion pack worth of stuff in that style.

I expect Granny to win, mind you. I hope everyone enjoys their second Cats and Dogs add on (though at least this one doesn't require it.)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Granny Chic
    Granny for the cozy feel!! <3
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Cozy Craft
    I voted for Cozy Craft with DIY as my second choice. I find Granny Chic entirely unappealing.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    DIY Delight
    I like and dislike things from all three art styles, but if I had a dedicated craft room it would look most like DIY delight. I like the clean modern look.

CAS all looks more or less the same to me and I dislike all of the granny options but like a few of the cozy and DIY options.

Overall I'm not too excited for a knitting pack and won't be overly disappointed no matter which option ends up winning.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    Cozy Craft
    i find granny chic rather painful to look at honestly... just a mess of colours. and the outfits are awful

diy delight is okay, better than granny chic, but worse than cosy craft, which is the only one here i don't dislike
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    DIY Delight
    the granny chic cas is the best (also looks like it's the one they put the most effort into), i love that empire waist dress with the cardigan and the little cloche hat.
    i was pretty conflicted between granny cas and diy bb, but i ended up choosing diy. granny will probably win anyway tho.. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    origin id: kuhpflanzen āˆ˜ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granny Chic
    Granny chic is my pick.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granny Chic
    Granny Chic all the way. The other two styles look too generic and we got similar objects already.

Granny Chic has a lot of character! Plus I could really use this furniture and CAS items in my game.
    a256aFi.gif
  • deekaydeekay Posts: 3 New Member
    Cozy Craft
    It was a tougher decision than I thought it would be. Cozy Craft is the more versatile option IMO, but I really like the CAS options for Granny Chic. I voted for Cozy, but Granny was my second choice. DIY is way too cutesy for my tastes.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Granny Chic
    I choose this one because the other ideas don't have a great CAS ideas attached to them. DIY Delight looks like all of the colorful objects we already have in game, but Cozy Craft Workshop is something I would vote if I wasn't more interested in Granny Chic. I would love that knitted puerple llama and the armchair... It kidna reminds me of Sims 1 objects. I wish they would release a special 20th anniversary pack with Sims 1 objects and clothes. Maybe even with a Sims 1 world. But, ah, I doubt they would do something relevant even though its the 20th. :(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Granny Chic
    DIY just looks like Barbie's sewing room (yikes!) But if this were an actual sewing pack I think it would have worked for that. The CAS is pretty awful too. (Double Yikes!)

Most of the CAS in general is an eyesore but the Granny Chic has a few retro pieces I could actually put on my Elders so that solidified my decision to go with Granny.

Cozy Craft is okay for the build/buy because it's more unisex, but it doesn't look like a knitting work space to me.
    #Team Occult
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    DIY Delight
    Holy moly, Granny Chic is u-g-l-y. I don't know anyone who has a house styled like that, and the CAS assets... ugh!

DIY all the way.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    DIY Delight
    I picked DIY delight because I really like that square crafting table.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granny Chic
    I would love for Granny Chic to win, though I'm cool with Cozy Craft, too.
  • xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
    Granny Chic
    For me it's between Cozy Craft and Granny Chic.
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    DIY Delight
    Iā€™m so excited to see what they choose as the art style
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited December 2019
    Cozy Craft
    I really hate the concept of knitting being an "elder pack". No one I know over the age of 60 dresses or decorates like Granny Chic... the more accurate description would be hipster's idea of granny-esque. I still like Cozy Craft the best especially those bedazzled cropped jeans. If it does end up being an elder pack at least the BB in that style does remind me a bit of my grandparents house.