Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One of my Sims finally won the lottery! And then it happened again!

AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
5th generation, Leo Pancakes, won the lottery while at uni!
GTXWFeK.png
Post edited by AprilDawn on

Comments

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    How much did he win? :smiley:

(cool outfit btw)
    giphy.gif
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    That's awesome! I'm dying for that to happen to one of my sims.
  • TokamiTokami Posts: 8 New Member
    That's really awesome
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    @ParmaViolet87 1,000,000 simoleons! No more student loans for future generations! He was dazed for quite a while after winning (right before he had to go to a class too).
    Thanks - he is a spell caster and that outfit from GTW seems to suit him.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,484 Member
    Congratulation! But, he ought to be wary of those who may try ti hit him up for a loan. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MartaxSofiaMartaxSofia Posts: 8 New Member
    Woah, congratulations! I've never been able to win and woah, that's a lot of money!
    Also congratulations on 5 generations, I don't think I've ever made it past 3. I need to do a legacy sometime soon and check that off my bucket list! Do you have any tips? @AprilDawn
    @MartaxSofia It was pretty cool to finally win it!

This is only the 2nd legacy I have done - I normally get bored with them. The first one was the Not So Berry challenge and I did all 10 generations - I think I stuck with it because each generation had specific goals and back stories - I really did like that challenge. I am now on the 7th generation in the current Pancakes legacy. Odd thing is - I did not start out with the intention of doing a legacy this time - I had just gotten DU and after checking it out - I got the idea to educate the premade sims, starting with the base game ones. I started with Bob and Eliza Pancakes and had them have a child and raised the child and sent him to uni. He married Olivia Kim-Lewis and they had a child and sent him to uni and he married Cassandra Goth and on and on. I decided to use only premade sims and to include them all somehow and go town by town - if a family did not have available sims for spouses - I played them a while and had them have children that they raised (I play with aging off so the premades do not die off). I'm not sure what is holding my interest this time other then the goal to educate them but I am really enjoying it!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Congrats! My sims never won - I don't really want them to have that much cash, but I'd love to see it happen in game anyway :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Oh wow! What on earth are you going to do with the cash, anyway? I find it stupid hard to put any kind of dent in a Sim’s wallet 🤔
    @popstarissa Bought a nice house when he graduated and will pass it on down the line to next generations. He is a doctor and his wife is a painter so they don't need it - a lot of it just sits there really but it was still fun to win it!
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    Congratulations!
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    I'm so excited for you! I thought maybe only NPCs could win. Hahaha

OMG - it happened again! Leo's son, Lance, just won the lottery while at uni now!

oYI7PN7.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Wow! I had a sim marry a lottery winner a few times but I have never actually played a winner.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    How do you enter the lottery? Is it a holiday?
    @Willsky Yes - it is a random holiday that pops up on the calendar.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    @AprilDawn Thanks - I've been playing Sims since 2008 and still find new things all the time !!
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    I didnt even know that was a thing!! Is it always a mil, or are there different amounts u can win?
    VbXPSzu.png
    @Arialisims I think it is always a million - both of my sims got a million.