Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Haunts as a future Game Pack?

Β«134
Please consider making Happy Haunts a future game pack. The concept is great, and I think it would be better served as a GP than an SP.

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Agreed. It just wouldn't get enough content as a stuff pack, and we could potentially have all the proposed careers if it's a game pack.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    I really want them to make gp out of dangerous stuff + happy haunts

because I love idea of grimmy, psychic,seances... and also dangerous stuff idea had funerals which would well
    be fun and useful in this context :3
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    As a game pack expanding on ghosts, I think Happy Haunts might have potential. As a stuff pack, I think any one of the options wasn't enough to really interest me. (and I really don't need more Goth stuff, unless we're talking the old school New Romantics that was among the precursors to modern Goth aesthetics.)
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    though I am sad, that HH didn't win the voting for an SP, it could open up the oppertunity to make it a GP which would mean it wouldn't be limited to just one feature.
    It could include almost everything mentioned and more...I would sooo love to have some occult/paranormal jobs as a grim reaper or a fortune teller (and the BB and CAS that would come with it), get a Ouijaboard and maybe go ghosthunting too...plus they could add a new little occult world that would be kinda inbetween glimmerbrook and forgotten hollow (maybe this time with actual in-the-middle-of-the-forest-plots, you know, without driveways...).
    Add a new type of occult, like phantom, mummy, zombie or maybe genie.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I knowwwwwwwww you guys this would be amazing as a gamepack. We need ALL of those options and zombies included would be awesome!
    This would open up a world of things for my occults to do do I can finally stop making them doctors and lawyers :|
    Hopefully we get something like this πŸ‘Œ
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    though I am sad, that HH didn't win the voting for an SP, it could open up the oppertunity to make it a GP which would mean it wouldn't be limited to just one feature.
    It could include almost everything mentioned and more...I would sooo love to have some occult/paranormal jobs as a grim reaper or a fortune teller (and the BB and CAS that would come with it), get a Ouijaboard and maybe go ghosthunting too...plus they could add a new little occult world that would be kinda inbetween glimmerbrook and forgotten hollow (maybe this time with actual in-the-middle-of-the-forest-plots, you know, without driveways...).
    Add a new type of occult, like phantom, mummy, zombie or maybe genie.

Yesssssssss to all of this. I was so desperately hoping glimmerbrook was a world like that. I really want to live deep in the woods. I don't even go to glimmerbrook because I was so disappointed with it. πŸ˜†
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    A GP expanding on ghosts would be a GREAT opportunity to put fears back into the game. I want my sims afraid. I want sims that are afraid of everything. I want sims that are afraid of the dumbest things. And I want sims afraid whenever the Grim Reaper is around (GRIM REAPER CAREER IS BEST CAREER PLSKTHX).
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    edited December 2019
    I was really hoping that we would finally get a fairies gamepack now that we have vampires, mermaids and spellcasters but that seems to have been pushed to the back of the queue by Happy Haunts.

*sigh*

Will I ever get my favourite occult lifestate in the Sims 4?
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes, yes YES, you guys!!

Fear, funerals, graveyard lots, zombies, reworked Ghosts, danger, seances, supernatural careers, divination, exorcisms, rituals, possession, laying spirits to rest, honoring the dead...all could be in a spectacular GP or EP! ❀️❀️❀️

@Moon_Willow I'm sure Fairies are coming. They scored in the top four of the Occult poll done on Twitter. There's a hint of their presence in Discover University and Realm of Magic with the Familiars and sprites. I feel like the game is inching its way in that direction. :)
    #Team Occult
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I sure hope so, because I'm really disappointed it didn't win the poll. I couldn't care less about my sims doing arts and crafts, & the happy haunts one sounded so awesome. Literally everything, from the ghost haunting to the seances were things I would SO love to have in my game. It made me so excited. Oh well. :/
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    Yes, yes YES, you guys!!

Fear, funerals, graveyard lots, zombies, reworked Ghosts, danger, seances, supernatural careers, divination, exorcisms, rituals, possession, laying spirits to rest, honoring the dead...all could be in a spectacular GP or EP! ❀️❀️❀️

@Moon_Willow I'm sure Fairies are coming. They scored in the top four of the Occult poll done on Twitter. There's a hint of their presence in Discover University and Realm of Magic with the Familiars and sprites. I feel like the game is inching its way in that direction. :)

Finally someone who wants zombies!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    They are not the most popular so I'm really praying we get them still.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    Yes, yes YES, you guys!!

Finally someone who wants zombies!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

High five for zombies!

I mean honestly, what other pack would they come in at this point? I tried to get them to come with Spellcasters as minions of voodoo priests, but that didn't happen so hopefully they'll come with ghosts.

Of course...I would not be opposed to an apocalyptic pack with zombies either. ;)
    #Team Occult
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I would love if Happy Haunts would be made into a game pack!
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Yes, I think this is a great idea about Happy Haunts.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I truly hope so
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ghost Game Pack?! PLEASE! <3

I want them to update the Grim Reaper as well, to work like the Father Winter, cuz it has always been a thing in the sim-community for us to try an date the Grim Reaper/have child with them. Like, we could have a special grim reaper trait like the father winter one, maybe we could marry with him (without it turning into a human... like... keep him as a skeleton or something, and add a new grim reaper to the job, or let us keep him in this job as a possible job).
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Count me in for zombies, too. Even started thinking of a possible skill tree for them. They don't really need one, but they have a lot of potential.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    I’m so mad this didn’t win
    Gordy wrote: Β»
    Count me in for zombies, too. Even started thinking of a possible skill tree for them. They don't really need one, but they have a lot of potential.

I'll be happy even if they don't get one! But yes a skill tree would be nice to get different types of zombies. I would really love to see them come with an apocalyptic world or something close to it. Or atleast B/B items we can use to make one. I have soooooo many stories to play out with them.
    And they could easily tie them to one world so that people who don't want them don't have to complain about being overrun. And it should come with the fear emotion! 😱

I played around with that zombie mod for a bit but it was glitchy so I I deleated it. Plus there's nothing like having the actual thing in the game dispite how good modders are.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I would love it as a game pack and a way to get werewolves and zombies into the Sims 4 which would work well with the theme. That way the theme could be expanded upon more than just a tiny SP which has such a limited object budget.
    β€œAlthough the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • AmyAngelusAmyAngelus Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm hoping for that too because it would like the sims 3 supernatural. As stuff packs just provide stuff not to much gameplay.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    This..would be something I truly WOULD want <3 I wish they would...but I don't hold out much hope...
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited January 2020
    Gordy wrote: Β»

the only reason I really don't want zombies is the bad memories of ts3 where they really were just flailing around my sims hot tub while I was having fancy party because like they didn't really do anything else than group up and be annoying

like perhaps if there was occult toggles for every lifestate separately
    and they'd make them actually murderous I could consider

but like my other occults like their fancy night life so its sort of problematic if they show up everytime im having cocktail party
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free