Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote 2 (closed) - Art style

Comments

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    PlutoBuddz wrote: »
    I picked Cozy Craft Workshop. Anyone else?

Yes, actually, I did. I'd especially love it if it adds some additional new stuff that we haven't seen before.

I think this vote is kind of split three ways. Maybe they can pull from each of these themes for future SPs or other packs regardless of what gets first place in this vote.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I don't think I can vote on this, honestly, not gonna get it, no interest in knitting, and no interest in knitted clothing/decorations. Its probably an unpopular opinion, but this seems like a pack that will have no redeeming value for people who aren't into knitting.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited December 2019
    I only voted for arts and crafts and knitting because I thought toddlers would get clothes too. The description said "Create sweaters, hats, gloves, and slippers for the whole family." That should include toddlers.
  • RumellKhan1RumellKhan1 Posts: 157 Member
    I chose Cosy because I liked that the best. It suits me better than the other 2.
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

1. Day 1. Create a replica of your home and you and those who live there.
    2. Day 2. Keep note of everything that your Sim does.
    3. Day 3. Do everything that your Sim has done.

A timer would be a useful tool.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I only voted for arts and crafts and knitting because I thought toddlers would get clothes too. The description said "Create sweaters, hats, gloves, and slippers for the whole family." That should include toddlers.

Not according to EA :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Llama_PhoenixLlama_Phoenix Posts: 1 New Member
    Ooh! Cozy Craft looks good to me! But hey, no matter what it is, it will be a great pack!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    We don't know yet if they are excluding toddlers. Maybe they just chose not to include them in the ideas for the art style vote
    The vote for the specific CAS and buy mode items will give us some clarity on the issue.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited December 2019
    Having more Elder content would be awesome, but i'm gonna have to go with with "Cozy Craft Workshop". Cause, well, it's very cozy...
  • walfy123walfy123 Posts: 1 New Member
    someone should add bands or a musical pack in this game including drums :smile:
    Does anyone remember when the vote closes and/or when we are likely to get the result?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83 This vote ends Jan 3rd. I assume the results will come out a few days after, just like with the first vote.
  • LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    That was a quick survey! I decided to go with Cozy Craft Workshop.

https://surveymonkey.com/r/X7NHPYC
    @Mariefoxprice83 This vote ends Jan 3rd. I assume the results will come out a few days after, just like with the first vote.

Thanks for confirming.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited December 2019
    DYI. Cas isn’t great......the cat slippers are cute though!
  • SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    edited December 2019
    I picked Granny Chic because sometimes I enjoy a more rustic or old fashioned home and I think some of those items could fit in an old Victorian manor. I'm always happy to have more non-modern options for my game play. DIY was my second choice because it had a lot of cute things. The Cozy looked incredibly dull in comparison with just a ton of yarn stashed everywhere. Though I did think the guy's sweater looked good. Better than the one in Granny Chic anyway.
  • Emerald811Emerald811 Posts: 16 Member
    DIY Delight! Not fond of Granny Chic or it being as high as it is because Knitting is not age exclusive at all nor should it be enforced as such. It's Arts and Crafts, not a Granny EP. It's not gonna be elder exclusive or anything like that so stuff like asking for a rocking chair to go with that stereotype really REALLY bothers me.

Everyone can knit, people, not just old people. >.>
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I went Granny not because I particularly liked it but if were going stereotypical old people then it should be all in. Knitting, sigh….
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • DasiyDasiy Posts: 27 Member
    :) Sorry can't chose because like both them please.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    redrogue60 wrote: »
    I went Granny not because I particularly liked it but if were going stereotypical old people then it should be all in. Knitting, sigh….

And again, Knitting isn't just for old people (as I stash a skein of yarn and a pair of needles in with my laptop in my TTRPG bag while waiting for my ride to go play TORG - there's more out there than D&D too...)
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Yes, knitting is making a come back. Millenials like knitting (at last where I live). And a big knitting store opened on my área, there must be enought interest to sustain it.
  • budget_zendayabudget_zendaya Posts: 42 Member
    I voted for cozy craft workshop, but I'm not really excited about any of these like I was for the designs in laundry day. Also super bummed that knitting was first and embroidery was last. I'm excited for knitting but I feel like knitting and embroidery could have gone hand in hand as a gameplay feature, and imagine having embroidery wall decor!!!
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The clothes are all ugly in my opinion.

I didn't even notice the cloths, I always know they will be a dissapointment so I don't bother anymore. Time to get a fresh designer for the clothing, would the person doing them wear what they put in the game ? The guys always look like waiters or doormen. Sorry but I have been playing this game since the very beginning and some things get worse over time not better. CC should not have to replace what we pay for.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    I just wish they would include all the items from all the choices to give diversity because they all were great. But chose Granny Chic. Have so long wished for knitting etc back to the game since the sewing from TS2 as I absolutely love crocheting and knitting <3<3<3 However, I do wish the items they can eventually make are better than what the sewing projects were in TS2!
  • SevRickmanSevRickman Posts: 7 New Member
    I just tried to vote, in the UK, and the website is broken, all I get is an error message.

So I guess you don't want my vote :(
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited December 2019
    Aaagh it was very close between Cozy Craft Workshop and DIY Delight, but I ended up picking DIY Delight. Love it! It's just so cute and artsy, with lots of bright colors and knitted decor. I liked Cozy Craft Workshop, but it didn't have a lot of bright colors and seemed more serious.

Edit: I have nothing against Granny Chic, I just didn't like it as much. It doesn't have any knitting tools, very little knitted decor, etc. etc.... it fit the theme of the pack, but I didn't feel like I would use many of the items in that style.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top