Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There is lounge chairs in Fitness Stuff?

I don't know if it is lounge chair but it's like. :open_mouth:https://youtu.be/0GN_cAZAVes?t=3
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    at 3 seconds.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Maybe it's a bench type of thing
    21mbz47.jpg
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    If you look at 0.20 you'll see it's an ordinary loveseat.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    No it's a loveseat. SimGuruGraham has confirmed that a lounge chair would be too animation heavy for an SP as Sims would need to be able to communicate in one.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh, I didn't see. Thank's.
    Post edited by Jordan061102 on
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    No it's a loveseat. SimGuruGraham has confirmed that a lounge chair would be too animation heavy for an SP as Sims would need to be able to communicate in one.

weird, but they made a makeup desk with lots of animations in vintage glamour. they are horrible liars
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • CBookCBook Posts: 87 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »

weird, but they made a makeup desk with lots of animations in vintage glamour. they are horrible liars

He said that they would be EXCLUSIVE to an SP, and they already exist so that statement is irrelevant
    Sims are Lit