Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which did you vote for?

Comments

• xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    Voted for Cozy Craft Workshop, but I am most likely not going to buy the pack. I’m not really interested in having knitting in my game, I keep my elders busy other ways.
    I am sad that Happy Haunts didn’t win.
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    DIY Delight
    xMarianx wrote: »
    Voted for Cozy Craft Workshop, but I am most likely not going to buy the pack. I’m not really interested in having knitting in my game, I keep my elders busy other ways.
    I am sad that Happy Haunts didn’t win.

I voted for it too. I think many did, so I'm hoping the developers will consider a HH game pack.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    DIY Delight
    Went for middle of the road. Workshop looks too much like a work station, not a hobby, and the other fairly screams 'girls only, no guys allowed!' Problem with that is that guys knit as well, including the ultra-macho sailors on whaling ships back in the 19th century and before. The origin of the famous 'fishermen's sweater'.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I believe all three can exist in one pack or in EA/Maxis need for profits do all three as I am sure they will sell no matter the pack.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    I voted for Cozy Crafts because the preview of the male clothing option looked the least immature, but it looks very similar to male clothing that came with Outdoor Retreat. The build and buy mode items in all three pictures look OK. It looks like Cozy Crafts has a small macrame wall-hanging that could work with various styles if it makes it to the final cut.

At this stage, none of them really pop out and say "buy me" though.
  • ParkLisa97ParkLisa97 Posts: 31 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    voted Cozy craft. Granny chic just pain my eyes and the diy delight one is just waaay to girly.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    I voted Cozy Craft.The furniture looked the most original compared to what was already in the game. There were items in all 3 art styles I really liked. Granny is my least favourite.
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    DIY Delight
    I voted for DIY because I could see myself using these things more often
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Granny Chic
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I almost voted for cozy but went with DIY.

LOL these community packs are such a bad idea. I always feel like people are so disappointed. I remember how upset people were with the laundry. I wonder if laundry day sold well and that is why they are doing another one.
    Laundry Day did really well from what SimGuruGrant said its one of Sims 4 best sellers and why they wanted to do another community vote. So obviously some people were upset the theme they wanted lost but those people were not in the majority obviously the majority wants more every day tasks and hobbies like laundry and knitting.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    DIY Delight
    All the CAS styles look the same to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Same here. I really don't see much difference between the three styles in BB, either. I don't like the lamps in the cozy craft, and I liked the CAS in the DIY slightly better than the Granny, but all of it looked too cluttered and mismatched for my taste.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Emerald811Emerald811 Posts: 16 Member
    DIY Delight
    I did vote for Arts & Crafts because I play a lot of artistic Sims in general. I'm an artist myself so the draw is there.
    While this isn't a stuff pack I'll be too crazy about, it does add a flair of decorative opportunities from the looks of it and is cute and all. It makes for a cute hobby pack, and I will say I'll likely pay for and take it WAY over stupid Laundry Day. (I hate that Stuff Pack SM I don't see its appeal. =.=)

I went with DIY Delight because I'm always playing artist/creative Sims, and one of the things I was always fond of IRL that I never get to do in irl as well is DIY stuff, making your own things, it fits an artist, especially if you're also having them do woodworking with it. The two sorta fit together in a way since you're making your own decorations/items/etc. DIY themes can be done with a lot of things, and even though this still ties to the knitting concept, still. You can make like a workshop room. I'd imagine there'd be a sewing machine or something to add to it as well, maybe those cool looking knitting machines as well? Idk, I don't see why there wouldn't. That workstation however is awesome I hope we can use that ingame.
    Basically to me, DIY Delights fits the Arts & Crafts theme for the DIY concept alone in my eyes, since the two can mix well.

Plus out of the options, DIY seems to give some cute concepts. Those hanging yarn light balls on the ceiling for instance? WANT.

I wouldn't even say it's winning because it's " very pink" (Though that is my favorite color), that's just the preview. Pastels get me going in general.
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I voted for granny chic.
  • BlackhelmetmanBlackhelmetman Posts: 28 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    It’s between cozy craft and DIY for me.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Granny Chic
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 its neck and neck right now wow
  • Emerald811Emerald811 Posts: 16 Member
    DIY Delight
    Idk why people are using "It's too pink" as an excuse against the DIY Delights.

Guys... it's just a wall, you can CHANGE that in SWATCHES.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    DIY Delight
    Emerald811 wrote: »

I know, right?

I mean, it's become clear to me that a lot of the people voting aren't crafters. Not because of their choice of Granny over the other two, but because they can't see beyond the pattern/material presented. Yes, the images do give a sense of color schemes, but they won't be the only colors offered.

I mean, the big "nope" for me in Granny are the doilies on the chair and table, but if those are either removable clutter or just on some swatches, I'm actually much better about it. I'm still worried that the palate for Granny, though, as even without the doilies, washed out colors and worn wood is unappealing for me, but I don't expect the chair to only be available in that shade with stripes. (okay, maybe all the offered swatches will have stripes, which, eh, not my thing, but if they're good, well saturated colors, it should be livable.)
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    DIY Delight

Yeah, I think it will be close but granny chic will probably win. But I think if DIY did not have the pink accents it might be pulling ahead.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Granny Chic
    They all have something I like about them, but I love everything about Granny Chic. It's just so cute and homey. Also it looks like it has embroidered wall decorations, so at least I can pretend my sim can do embroidery too. All it needs is a comfy rocking chair.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    DIY Delight
    DIY Delight.
    He/Him
  • MaxisFavMaxisFav Posts: 12 New Member
    DIY Delight
    I think the DIY stuff will do better for a lot of ppl. Most of my sims are selfprofiting or freelancers, so I hope they add more diy stuff.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    DIY Delight
    I really want a mixture of these.

I like some of the items from Granny Chic - the macrame plant holders, the embroideries on the wall, the wreath...
    I loathe the CAS. I think it's absolutely hideous.

I love the rooster from Cozy Craft and I think it has the best CAS - I really do like the CAS.

I like the general look of DIY the best. That rolling cart - yes, please!
    I could do without that CAS though.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    Ooh!! The vote is very close but neither of the frontrunners has a majority. I created a poll to see how the voting would have gone if it had been a ranked vote and so far the results look very very interesting. I need more votes before I can say anything definite so if you voted in this poll can you please go and vote at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/970854/how-would-you-have-voted-on-the-art-style-if-it-had-been-a-ranked-vote#latest
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Granny Chic
    If the rocking chair doesn't make it I will be very angry. Maybe even enraged. And then... We all know what happens next.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't know why I pictured the hulk
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    I wonder what they will do here. I kind of think the best option would be to make one "Granny pack" and one that combines DIY and Cozy. (I say that as someone who doesn't care for DIY). Obviously there will only be one knitting pack.

Yes, I definitely think they should make some form of Happy Haunts, likely as a GP that includes the playable Grim Reaper career. I say that even though I'd probably only get that pack if it includes a quirky psychic side and an ability to choose the degree of intensity of events. I've never been against supernatural play, I just don't want it to be forced on me in order to play the game.

They may not do what I'm suggesting but if the pack really centers on a style I don't want, I'll look at the CAS/BB but I might become really uninterested. Laundry Day had CAS/BB that I liked so I was willing to take the laundry. I hope that we see some of the other arts and crafts that were in the original vote.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Granny Chic

I wish the wall was the issue have you even looked at the objects in the room? Everything is loaded with pink and obviously we have no clue if the other swatches will switch out those pinks or just the main color such as white shelve black but the yarn dolls and container still remain pink. Also the pink wall was chosen because it matches the entire room with the swatches seen besides those lanterns they match with nothing.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"