Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Install Mods on Legacy Edition?

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
edited December 2019 in General Mods Discussion
I just got a "new" computer, but it requires me to download Legacy Edition to play. So, I did, and I figured that as long as I got mods from the version used with Legacy that it would work fine. I did this with MC Command Center, then all the other mods I got had a version specifically for Legacy. So I turned on Script Mods, exited my game, installed the mods, and left. But it didn't work! It didn't even say they were installed when I clicked "view custom content" in settings! How do you do it?
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I just got a "new" computer, but it requires me to download Legacy Edition to play. So, I did, and I figured that as long as I got mods from the version used with Legacy that it would work fine. I did this with MC Command Center, then all the other mods I got had a version specifically for Legacy. So I turned on Script Mods, exited my game, installed the mods, and left. But it didn't work! It didn't even say they were installed when I clicked "view custom content" in settings! How do you do it?

Do the Mods work individually? It could be that one of them is not compatible or conflicts with others. If you are having problems specifically with MCCC it would be best to ask for advice on their discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Do the Mods work individually? It could be that one of them is not compatible or conflicts with others. If you are having problems specifically with MCCC it would be best to ask for advice on their discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

No, it's not. I already tried that. Oh well... it might be good for me to play vanilla for a while.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    Hmm, maybe you can’t have mods or cc in Legacy. That would suck!!!
    you're ele-phantastic