March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back indoor loungers in Knitting Stuff!

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
Back in Sims 2 and Sims 3 we used to have loungers with foot stools for indoors where our Sims could relax and get cozy.
It would also be the perfect place to knit!
RX4JlJI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
2QpswQR.jpg
XYqk3s8.jpg

They are essentially reskinned lounge chairs, so we already have the animations.
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    YES PLEASE! I so forgotten about that. It's been over 6 years since Sims 3.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2019
    I hope they consider this. Could be an alternative to rocking chairs; a place to knit.
    a256aFi.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Only if they actually sit like they are comfortable and not painfully frozen (like lounge chairs)
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Yes, and Sims need to be able to read and talk while relaxing in them!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I like the Island Living loungers for what they are - outdoor sun loungers. I could like more options for reclining and for foot stools. Sometimes you want to send a sim off to sit somewhere and actually have them stay there. Sure, it makes sense that they would do that while knitting.

I've really thought of this as something for sims to do when the weather isn't cooperating unless they are really drawn to knitting and crafting.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    I doubt they will do it.

They didn't even make reading books and socializing on lounge chairs an option.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited January 2020
    That would be awesome and more reasonable than the rocking chairs we've been asking lately
    Post edited by Karon on
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2020
    I wish the pack included recliners. They were an object in TS2 and TS3 had the vibrating massage chair.

While reclining sims could use their phones, knit, read a book or drink. Would like them more than rocking chairs. But yes, this would be a great alternative.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I wish the pack included recliners. They were an object in TS2 and TS3 had the vibrating massage chair.

While reclining sims could use their phones, knit, read a book or drink. Would like them more than rocking chairs. But yes, this would be a great alternative.

Yes, recliners would be awesome, but probably require new animations so something like this indoor lounger is more achievable in a stuff pack
    a256aFi.gif
    edited February 2020
    Even Sims FreePlay has indoor loungers!
    gwBklH8.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Reaper1340Reaper1340 Posts: 23 Member
    Oh wow, I never noticed they weren't even in the game, but it's so obvious now, haha. It's like that one time I was decorating the StrangerVille bar and wasted several minutes looking for the pool table... /facepalm
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Nice ideas, but we really need to focus on things related to the pack's claimed purpose, items that aid in the purpose and there is already precious little of that. We are already drowning in furniture and chairs as it is.