Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which did you vote for?

Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Which did you vote for? 251 votes

Granny Chic
37%
Akl500PBreeSashaIcewolfHejixLaBlue0314alexspoom13IceyJMadstarletaelias24AprilDawnlisamwittdanacnbrettxMintsam123druttilurilovejewel17Mariefoxprice83simgirl1010friendlysimmersluthienrising 95 votes
Cozy Craft Workshop
26%
vancanuckfan86icmnfrshJaline33storyyDawnEnigma1sims2freak737rudolphaTWSimGamer82Colorist40SimpatsyannmcruddStrangerthanAuroraBorealliselanorbretonPaigeisin5WyrrenMoon_WillowBluellemlmeadowstaydev 66 votes
DIY Delight
35%
jeepjeepcataprilrosePlayerSinger2010Isb917keekee53BloosmooSageRainWillowAnmirlainvisiblgirlTiipiirobyngravesrosehrtgirlfruitsbasket101mock68akaniki0gothprincess4everkeenowAquariusMomsmurf45blueduhboy2u2 90 votes

Comments

• SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member
    Granny Chic
    I voted for Granny Chic also.
    The hats were super cute and I liked the hanging plants, the yarn around the hat stand and the doilies, lol.
    I just felt like it had the most character and it inspires me to wanna make a family that includes gramma (which i've never done before, lol). <3
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    DIY Delight
    If the rocking chair doesn't make it I will be very angry. Maybe even enraged. And then... We all know what happens next.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    don't really care, they all kind of look the same, but the craft workshop is the most appealing to me
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Don't really care and not voting cuz I'm sick of non modern stuff in the packs. 😒
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Granny Chic
    granny chic, love the build and cas look and feel of it
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    DIY Delight
    I voted DIY, but I expect Granny to win.

Hope everyone enjoys their second Cats and Dogs add-on, though at least this one doesn't require it.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    Why did I expect this vote to have three times Granny Chic as options :D
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    I voted for cozy but I like grandma chic too...so with my luck DIY probly wins *sigh*
    ....and still just sad about happy haunts not winning....yes, I had to say it, can not keep the sadness inside.... :'(
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    I'm not into old people style items. :D
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Granny Chic
    Why did I expect this vote to have three times Granny Chic as options :D

giphy.gif
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    DIY Delight
    DIY Delight. That Granny Chic one looks terrible. I'm wondering why they thought the word 'chic' would work for that one. So dated. So boring.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    DIY Delight
    I chose DIY Delights. May the best concept win!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    DIY Delight. That Granny Chic one looks terrible. I'm wondering why they thought the word 'chic' would work for that one. So dated. So boring.

Cuz they gotta make it sound hip so YA's would use it. 🤮🤮
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited December 2019
    DIY Delight
    I voted DIY, and I'll be okay if Granny wins instead, but if that cozy craft wins I'll be super disappointed.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2019
    DIY Delight
    DeKay wrote: »
    Don't really care and not voting cuz I'm sick of non modern stuff in the packs. 😒

I feel you @DeKay . I look at the items from Freeplay and they are so all so modern/current and gorgeously designed.... I don't play it, it's 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but it does have gourgeous objects. A waste of a designer right there. The clothes for these packs all look like recolors of assets we already have... it's so disappointing. I do like some of the objects in the concept art though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

I feel you DeKay . I look at the items from Freeplay and they are so all so modern/current and gorgeously designed.... I don't play it, it's plum, but it does have gourgeous objects. A waste of a designer right there. The clothes for these packs all look like recolors of assets we already have... it's so disappointing. I do like some of the objects in the concept art though.

Yeah, but then again, I don't know how they can make a knitting theme be modern anyways. Hahaha.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Granny Chic
    Granny Chic.
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    DIY Delight
    I chose diy delight, it seemed inspiring😀
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited December 2019
    DIY Delight
    I almost voted for cozy but went with DIY.

LOL these community packs are such a bad idea. I always feel like people are so disappointed. I remember how upset people were with the laundry. I wonder if laundry day sold well and that is why they are doing another one.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granny Chic
    I don't really care which choice wins, they all feel like granny packs to me, so I voted for the one with the name granny on it.
    Sorry for being negative, I'm actually happy for people who voted for Arts & Crafts to get what they wanted.
  • MrSunshineMrSunshine Posts: 99 Member
    Granny Chic
    I voted art concepts with highest skirt length to pants ratio.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    DIY Delight
    Not interested in knitting at all. Don't know why people are voting for granny, its just going to be CatsNDogs recolours lol.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Cozy Craft Workshop
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I don't really care which choice wins, they all feel like granny packs to me, so I voted for the one with the name granny on it.
    Sorry for being negative, I'm actually happy for people who voted for Arts & Crafts to get what they wanted.

Same
    MrSunshine wrote: »
    I voted art concepts with highest skirt length to pants ratio.

Lol idk what this means but it made me laugh
    CelSims wrote: »
    Not interested in knitting at all. Don't know why people are voting for granny, its just going to be CatsNDogs recolours lol.

You know what... you may be onto something.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Granny Chic
    Not everyone owns Cats and Dogs. I don't because I didn't want to return to the days of not being able to control pets and I heard that they get sick a lot, particularly strays. I'd rather interact with my real-life cats anyway. So with those things in mind I haven't a clue what CAS and other items are included in the pack because I've no intention of buying it. I might actually get this pack though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.