Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote 2 (closed) - Art style

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hey Simmers,

Ready for the second vote? I hope you are because it's open now! Find the button to the vote in your main menu (or follow this link) to pick your favorite art style concept!

These are the 3 potential art style concepts to choose from:
Granny Chic
883xnbkiscsp.png

Cozy Craft Workshop
kyo69lgeydwm.png

DIY Delight
kldd827kzuft.png

============

Update:

The option to vote for your favourite art style is closed now. We'll share the results as soon as they are available. :blush:
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Do toddlers get any clothes? :(
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Evie0602 wrote: Β»
    Do toddlers get any clothes? :(

don't look like it as always.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    We can always hope toddlers get something later on. I imagine this is just a general idea.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I went with Granny Chic. It was always my favorite room design, but the CAS options were really cute too.

Idk how voting went down last time since I wasn't here for it, but I thought it was very weird that we didn't see any CAS options with toddlers (or teens for that matter). I sure hope toddlers don't get left out of this pack. I want to be able to knit clothes for the little ones too.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    DIY Delight!!!!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I sure hope toddlers don't get left out of this pack. I want to be able to knit clothes for the little ones too.

It seems like the perfect pack to get some toddler outfits.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • QueenNatureFairyQueenNatureFairy Posts: 3 New Member
    Definitely want the cozy craft one
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    While I'm less than thrilled about this SP Theme, I voted for DIY Delight because it's items look the most verstile decor-wise.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Granny Chic slots right into Cats and Dogs for both furniture and clothing.
    DIY Delight is a bit more contemporary, but does slot well with Parenthood.
    And Cozy Crafter ... actually works pretty well with Laundry day...

DIY Delight is still the one that fist with my aesthetics, so that's where I'm going.
  • LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    I feel like there are no bad choices here. I would love either of these options.
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I don't like any of these choices
    C0gfE.gif
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited December 2019
    Ugh, I waffled between Granny Chic & DIY Delight. Cozy Craft Workshop seemed to have a lot of stuff we already have in game. Ultimately the big cozy chair and the hanging plants pushed it over the top for me. Especially the hanging plants! Granny Chic is my final answer.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    I really can't decide ughhhhhhh I was wishing they give us number voting like with gameplay choices at least :I
    because I really like granny and cozy craft but for completely different reasons
    and how am I supposed to choose between good decorations and good furnitures just asking

if it was numbers I could at least make it clear I like diy delight the least out of options
    so overall if let's say cozy is unpopular I could still root for granny next or other way around ._.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I went for DIY Delight, but may the best concept win.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    I picked DIY Delight B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited December 2019
    The addition of the CAS options throws me off a bit. I like what the adult female is wearing in the 'Granny Chic' option (the hat and the ankle boots are so cute!) and what the elderly female is wearing in the 'Cozy Craft Workshop' option (adorable for a granny!) but I still like the furniture in the 'DIY Delight' option best. This is not as easy as I thought it would be ...
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I want them all! Especially the outfits. But I did pick Granny Chic.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    they're all pretty boring. i hate to be that person, but imagine how cool this would be if ya'll picked happy haunts over knitting
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited December 2019
    they're all pretty boring. i hate to be that person, but imagine how cool this would be if ya'll picked happy haunts over knitting

and imagine how much of that good happy haunts gameplay would be sweeped under dusty carpet due trying to fit it in stuff pack and how we would end up with likely very slim slice of the gameplay described and never see rest of it

#happy haunts for full gp
    # knitting for stuff pack
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    i hope you'll be able to make clothes for toddlers....
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I went with granny :*
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The clothes are all ugly in my opinion.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    DISGUSTEEENG.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited December 2019
    DYI delight for me. The clothes of the other ones look horrible to say the least.

The granny stuff outfits look like what we already have in the game but recolored and I don't need more of the same plus the color combinations are horrible. And the Cozy Crafts clothes look boring and generic a side from some random color dots, the designs don't look that great.

The cat sleepers on the male is something I would really want....we need more sleepwear in TS4. Also the new 2x2 desk.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top