Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack - Let's do this again!

12345679...Next

Comments

• taschatascha Posts: 52 Member
    Definitely hoping for Happy Haunts! That Grim Reaper freelancer career would be amazing.
  • irisierrairisierra Posts: 2 New Member
    Personally, Happy Haunts is the only one I would never buy...on the other hand, I love Self Care Routines and Arts & Crafts! As a Simmer, I always try making all the little crafts - woodworking, painting, flower arranging, etc, I try to collect them all, so I would love new crafts to make. Self Care Routines really intrigued me because I try to live a healthy lifestyle irl, so it would be really fun and interesting to try and achieve that on the Sims as well. I especially love the Fitness Watch and the Healthy Living Aspiration.
    Also love the Void Critter and Mini Golf ideas from Fun Tech...so many of them sound fun! I really, really hope that Self Care Routines will somehow make its way onto the Sims, whether in a Stuff Pack, Game Pack, or even a free update with only one or two of the items. I just love those ideas so much!

> @JibsTheCowboy said:
    > What we really need or the people need right now is a Rock Band expansion pack with all kinds of instruments where all the sims can combine all the intruments and play together in a band, perform, tour all that kind of stuff i am very sure people have been waiting for this for a long time now and it is supposed to have like back in sims 3 but with sims 4 you guys can make it way better. i bet this will be a big hit for an expansion pack win-win for both consumers and developers. ;)

I also love this idea!! I recently made a rock band club with Get Together, and it would be really awesome to do more with them than just play a bunch of guitars in our house lol
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    [quote="JibsTheCowboy;c-17325508"]What we really need or the people need right now is a Rock Band expansion pack with all kinds of instruments where all the sims can combine all the intruments and play together in a band, perform, tour all that kind of stuff i am very sure people have been waiting for this for a long time now and it is supposed to have like back in sims 3 but with sims 4 you guys can make it way better. i bet this will be a big hit for an expansion pack win-win for both consumers and developers. ;)[/quote]

That's a great idea! We definitely need more instruments. As a tuba player, I couldn't help but notice the lack of brass instruments in the Sims 4 (though haven't got every pack so not if there's more available in others?)
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    I agree with multiple posts I've read about a teen pack!

Their experiences should be unique and even their clothing and hair styles.

In general though I think that they should be going back and reworking the entire parenthood pack. There isn't much depth to it and it takes way too long to build the character values when you have multiple children and family members. I find it really frustrating. I think they should have the character values and traits work together. If a teen is evil and the parents end up helping them through their character values become better people, they should have the option to switch from evil to good or something else.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    What we really need or the people need right now is a Rock Band expansion pack with all kinds of instruments where all the sims can combine all the intruments and play together in a band, perform, tour all that kind of stuff i am very sure people have been waiting for this for a long time now and it is supposed to have like back in sims 3 but with sims 4 you guys can make it way better. i bet this will be a big hit for an expansion pack win-win for both consumers and developers. ;)

I definitely need this too! But I want the option to create other kinds of music ensembles, not just rock bands.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    This!!!!!!!!!!
    If we ask nicely, will you make both Arts & Crafts and Happy Haunts?

I mean, what if it's a tie? *wishful thinking*

• M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I have voted and I’m console player. I found a link in this and just used that.
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    sooo....how do console players vote?

• RetroidRetroid Posts: 17 Member
    it seems like the consensus is that happy haunts was the strongest pack out of everything mentioned. Surprised that crafts won out. It was dead last for me personally in most categories. Hopefully HH's comes out not too far behind. Wanted to make a ghostbuster sim once i started playing s4
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Retroid wrote: »
    it seems like the consensus is that happy haunts was the strongest pack out of everything mentioned. Surprised that crafts won out. It was dead last for me personally in most categories. Hopefully HH's comes out not too far behind. Wanted to make a ghostbuster sim once i started playing s4

The consensus was that arts & crafts and happy haunts were the most wanted packs. Arts & crafts was winning in the forum polls and seemed slightly more popular.
  • RetroidRetroid Posts: 17 Member
    > @musteni said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > The consensus was that arts & crafts and happy haunts were the most wanted packs. Arts & crafts was winning in the forum polls and seemed slightly more popular.

i suppose that's true since it won, however i was talking about most people here on this thread, most seem pretty disappointed as am i. :(
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Hi simmers, it's round 2 voting today does anyone know what time to vote and how to vote? I didn't get to last time :D
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited December 2019
    I expect they will post a link to the forum later today.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    I feel like all of these could have easily been added to existing packs or patched in. I love the Sims but it's so frustrating and hard to be a fan especially when these updates happen. There is so much from previous installments or really basic gameplay that is just drip fed out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top