Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 for the Nintendo Switch

2...Next

Comments

• JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    (Fourm Updatetd) No Sims 4/No News/Guess were going have to wait a bit...
    (Fourm Update) No Sims 4/News about Xbox games coming to switch either way nothing much.../Guess we’re gonna have to complain longer...
  • A1waysAJA1waysAJ Posts: 81 Member
    I highly doubt this will happen. Don't get me wrong, I have a switch and I love it as a system but I really doubt they'd do another port again. When they released it for the it for Xbox and PlayStation they weren't immediately able to port all of the content that had already been released for the PC. They had to release older packs overtime as they were transitioning them to the new system and I'm sure they'd have to do the same if they ported to the switch. I'm not even sure if they've gotten all caught up with all the packs being on the marketplace (I don't play sims 4 on console so not entirely sure in that respect). But I doubt EA would wanna have to play catch up again to port all the packs to a new system while creating new content and keeping the Xbox, PlayStation, and PC versions up to date.

When the Sims 5 get released (which in however many years I don't know) I could see it being ported to the switch, but I think that window of opportunity is past us now.

While this is true that wouldn't be much of a problem if they didn't do an exact port. I mean I would love to Sims on the Switch but, not if I already have it on PC. I'm gonna need a reason to get another version of the game and that's what I want.
    I highly doubt this will happen. Don't get me wrong, I have a switch and I love it as a system but I really doubt they'd do another port again. When they released it for the it for Xbox and PlayStation they weren't immediately able to port all of the content that had already been released for the PC. They had to release older packs overtime as they were transitioning them to the new system and I'm sure they'd have to do the same if they ported to the switch. I'm not even sure if they've gotten all caught up with all the packs being on the marketplace (I don't play sims 4 on console so not entirely sure in that respect). But I doubt EA would wanna have to play catch up again to port all the packs to a new system while creating new content and keeping the Xbox, PlayStation, and PC versions up to date.

When the Sims 5 get released (which in however many years I don't know) I could see it being ported to the switch, but I think that window of opportunity is past us now.

Bruh no one even knows that if another sims sequel is coming. Theirs no reason for them to make a sims 5. All they do is probably increase the quality.. But pc players already do that with cc & stuff. I only can see them updating & updating the game. & if the sims 5 deos come; no one wanna wait 2-10 years for dat. No reason really to not bring sims 4 to switch. Switch has better quality than other previous Nintendo consoles.. & the switch can support up to 1TB of storage. Now I know which can kept 4K quality all the time but full hd never mess with anyone. I would think switch wasn’t powerful if it didn’t have these. I think the switch is just as powerful as an Xbox. Switch is not powerful than the ps4 but I enjoy it more than ps4.

• LALA_LETHAL69LALA_LETHAL69 Posts: 4 New Member
    Is this happening?? And when will there be multiplayer?
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I would love to have this, so much.

The Switch is like the only console I have at the moment.

And it's partially handheld?? I could literally play The Sims, the actual proper game, on the go???
    YES PLEASE?????

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top