Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Huckles: A Very Ugly Prettacy Chapter 4. *NEW* 1.7.24

Comments

• mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    Yeah, Bennett is really too cute to qualify. But he'll still be included with the heir poll for fairness lol
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    mojot89 wrote: »
    Yeah, Bennett is really too cute to qualify. But he'll still be included with the heir poll for fairness lol

It's tempting to vote him, but I gotta be honest and stick to the question. I guess he'll still get up to reproducing as a distant branch of the family. :)

Also - I've started a blog on my own Sims gameplay some time ago, are you interested to take a peek?
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Only in this story is being too cute a bad thing. (Bennett)
    Also you should be able to identify hybrids in CAS as toddlers. Sometimes they do turn out human if it's an alien/human or alien/hybrid pairng.
    image.png
    @vul yes! of course! link me!

@SimTresa Literally the only time lol. And I figured that if I didn't see the alien sign in CAS he was human. It was made obvious when his brother was born. His brother is DEFINITELY an alien hybrid. No denying that one.
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

And I'm yo-yo-ing between Bennett and Baby. :) Bennett and Bridget both are equally ugly, but I don't like vampires so... Baby would still be a big surprise though. :) (though what if he turns out pretty?)
    Banner.png
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

And I'm yo-yo-ing between Bennett and Baby. :) Bennett and Bridget both are equally ugly, but I don't like vampires so... Baby would still be a big surprise though. :) (though what if he turns out pretty?)
    That's part of the surprise of the baby! lol but if his siblings are any indication, he shouldn't be too pretty lol

Vampires aren't really my thing either. But since I need to complete all the aspirations at some point, someone will have to be a vampire lol
    Commented on your page, and also voted. Surprised Brandy isn't the one with the vampire aspirtion, with that outthrut witchy chin. Which nees a hairy wart whens he's an elder.
    image.png
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

That's part of the surprise of the baby! lol but if his siblings are any indication, he shouldn't be too pretty lol

Vampires aren't really my thing either. But since I need to complete all the aspirations at some point, someone will have to be a vampire lol
    That's true XD I once tried an uglacy myself in 3, and it sometimes can get all over the place if one parent is pretty and the other part of the bloodline. :joy:

Pleh. :c Hmm... How many aspirations did those creatures have? Might want to get them over with asap and then kill them off. Begone, tamponic creeps.
    Banner.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Commented on your page, and also voted. Surprised Brandy isn't the one with the vampire aspirtion, with that outthrut witchy chin. Which nees a hairy wart whens he's an elder.

Oh my gosh yes!! That's hilarious!! :joy:
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

That's true XD I once tried an uglacy myself in 3, and it sometimes can get all over the place if one parent is pretty and the other part of the bloodline. :joy:

Pleh. :c Hmm... How many aspirations did those creatures have? Might want to get them over with asap and then kill them off. Begone, tamponic creeps.
    i think they have 3. lol
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

i think they have 3. lol

(... why are we still talking in the spoiler tags lol? XD)

Oooooooof. :c That's gonna be rough. :c Let's hope Werewolves will get 5 at least. :3
    Banner.png
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

i think they have 3. lol

Oooooooof. :c That's gonna be rough. :c Let's hope Werewolves will get 5 at least. :3
    because spoilers add mystery! hahaha

That's if we ever get werewolves lol :joy:
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

What if you save the Vampire aspiration for the last generation? Then you woudn't have to deal with it for as long. Don't have that pack as aI don't want them in my game at all, but I know about hybrids.
    image.png
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

What if you save the Vampire aspiration for the last generation? Then you woudn't have to deal with it for as long. Don't have that pack as aI don't want them in my game at all, but I know about hybrids.

Oh they won't stay a vampire. I figure they'll do the vampire aspiration and then get the cure so they'll age normally.
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

Oh they won't stay a vampire. I figure they'll do the vampire aspiration and then get the cure so they'll age normally.

That would work too.
    image.png
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

i think they have 3. lol

because spoilers add mystery! hahaha

That's if we ever get werewolves lol :joy:

They better do...
    Banner.png
    Ooooooof. XD

Surprise baby XD

Good. :)
    Banner.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    o.O
    Muwahaha! OMG! I almost fell out of my chair laughing at Bridget's dark form! Absolutely freakin' hilarious! Love it! So glad she won, I knew it! (sorry)

Congrats to Victor for finally getting the promotion! Forgive me, but I don't understand what kind of disaster would've happened with Brody & Brittney? The fact they aged up? And you didn't want them to? I apologize if it's something obvious I'm missing. Anyway, Bridget looks great with a smaller body style and yes, Bryce IS adorable! But like you said, all toddlers are adorable. I don't think I've ever seen a truly ugly toddler.

Wow, stick Bubba's head on Bertram and he's a clone of him. Clearly a throwback. Looks so bizarre with his HUGE head. lol

I might not comment a lot here or on your blog, but I have read every single chapter, been following along from the beginning. Looking forward to more and I can't wait to see Bridget's dark form again. Thanks for making my night! :D

Have a good rest of your day/night, whatever it is where you are and a great weekend too! <3
    Ooof, looks like we'll be seeing vampiric spawn the coming few episodes. At least you thought of getting cure ingredients beforehand. :)

Vlad has a toddler? :o XD

More oops babies? Guess it runs in the family :p

01-03-20_9-32-40-pm.png?w=700&h=394

Ghost Bertha! :D

At least her dark form fits in with the uglacy theme. :)

Ooof, she lost a LOT of weight XD

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those cousins being heirs instead XD Shame we can only stick to Annabelle's offspring.
    Banner.png
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    o.O
    Muwahaha! OMG! I almost fell out of my chair laughing at Bridget's dark form! Absolutely freakin' hilarious! Love it! So glad she won, I knew it! (sorry)

Congrats to Victor for finally getting the promotion! Forgive me, but I don't understand what kind of disaster would've happened with Brody & Brittney? The fact they aged up? And you didn't want them to? I apologize if it's something obvious I'm missing. Anyway, Bridget looks great with a smaller body style and yes, Bryce IS adorable! But like you said, all toddlers are adorable. I don't think I've ever seen a truly ugly toddler.

Wow, stick Bubba's head on Bertram and he's a clone of him. Clearly a throwback. Looks so bizarre with his HUGE head. lol

I might not comment a lot here or on your blog, but I have read every single chapter, been following along from the beginning. Looking forward to more and I can't wait to see Bridget's dark form again. Thanks for making my night! :D

Have a good rest of your day/night, whatever it is where you are and a great weekend too! <3

@Karababy52
    I love Bridget's dark form! It's so funny! So far, I'm not mad that she was picked!

As for the Brody and Brittney thing, I had a problem in my ISBI where a cousin married and knocked up one of my spares. So I always worry that its gonna happen again, so I always flag them in MCCC so that it doesn't happen lol

Thanks for reading! Commenting isn't necessary, I'm always glad to have lurkers! :mrgreen: Have a happy weekend!

Ooof, looks like we'll be seeing vampiric spawn the coming few episodes. At least you thought of getting cure ingredients beforehand. :)

Vlad has a toddler? :o XD

More oops babies? Guess it runs in the family :p

01-03-20_9-32-40-pm.png?w=700&h=394

Ghost Bertha! :D

At least her dark form fits in with the uglacy theme. :)

Ooof, she lost a LOT of weight XD

I wouldn't mind seeing some of those cousins being heirs instead XD Shame we can only stick to Annabelle's offspring.

@M13Vulpecula
    Vlad has 3 children actually lol I'm thinking of having Bridget marry the oldest lol

I love that in that photo, Bertha looks scared of Bridget since she just became a vamp :lol:

I agree about the cousins for sure! Some of them would definitely make better heirs. But alas, they're cousins. :(
    Scary dark form!
    And victor's expresison was hilarious!
    Those big lips! I hope Becky doesn't get the same long nose as her cousin.
    image.png
    @SimTresa I love Bridget's dark form! It totally fits with the scary vampire trope lol
    @SimTresa I love Bridget's dark form! It totally fits with the scary vampire trope lol

It definitely does!
    image.png