Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Explain your Profile Picture/signature!

Ive seen "explain your sig!" posts, but it was very much dead. So, explain your pfp and signature.

My pfp has a long story. It dates back to halloween day, this year. So, that day at school, you dressed up as your future career. I dressed up as a vet, except to distinguish myself from a doctor, i had a cute lil stuffed animal with me. I named him joe on the spot when i was asked his name. I became obsessed with him (hes on my desk right now.) So i wanted to make a yt video about him and googled the line of toys he is from (miyoni tots) and snatched a picture, since i didnt have a camera or phone. So then i also put him as my pfp here.

As for my signature, I like Steven Universe. I like Legend of Zelda. Im a Furry. Therefore, peridot.
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    My profile pic is my fave and very first The Sims 4 sim I made. He's Dylan and he's pretty well known in the Gen Disc section. I think sometimes people know me more as him than people know me more as me. 😂 If that makes sense.

My current siggie is my current fav band member, Toli. I like him cuz he's super similar to me and has almost the same kinda music taste as me. Like his fav songs from respective bands are as my fav songs; I don't even know how that's possible. We must share the same brain or something. 😬 His big glasses and hair (sometimes he puts his hair up in a fauxhawk) which reminds me of my style as well cuz I usually have big glasses and a fauxhawk. 🙈
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    My profile picture is the main female of whatever game I'm playing. It is currently Eve Preston, before that, it was Alayna Underwood.

My signature is easy, it's Sims stuff, generally links to things like my family trees on PlumTreeApp and such.
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    I changed my PfP. Less deep of a backstory. I was browing YT, scrolled past movies, saw these as top 2 picks, took a screenshot. Im doing something right if these are the top to. :D
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    My pic is one favorite Sim or another. The one with the lightning ball is Anders Johansen when he got struck by lightning twice as a homeless teen trying to busk his way to a meal a day. It was so much fun to be Master of Lightning that I had him chase storms once he was an adult and famous, and achieved that state once more, but hasn't since. I hear he gave an electric performance that day, on the movie set.

My others are other favorite Sims. Nothing mysterious about it. I'll probably cycle to another favorite Sim after I get tired of this one, but I do love this photo better than the average headshot.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    My profile pic is my simself from Sims 2, though she never had my name. I played with her for years and used her as my pic on the Sims 2 site. When this was the Sims 3 site, I used a few of my different sims, but I was never attached to any of them in particular. And I never could make a simself I liked.
    When this became the Sims 4 site, I just decided to use her again because I could. I haven't had a sim I'm that attached to in Sims 4 yet, and don't really have the right options to make a convincing simself.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    edited December 2019
    Back in the day, we made av/sig sets that matched so that's what I've done.

I was lacking fancy schmancy inspiration so I took one of my favourite png images of the characters from The Moomins and stuck them onto a signature box, discovered Little My wouldn't fit and I couldn't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of resizing everything so I found a separate image of her that suits me (she's one of my faves anyway) and stuck her into an avatar box.

Can't go through life without spreading Moomin-y awareness, anyway. Fantastic books and characters. Maybe I should make some sets around each character next.

*Actually, tell a lie: SNIFF wouldn't fit on the end, in this size. Little My wasn't present in this adventure. Hence the avatar.
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    In my profile pic you see my simself and my schoolfriends. I made this picture to have a group image in our messenger group, but I liked it so much that I also use it here :P
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    My signature is the Black Sacrament from the Elder Scrolls, but with the word blood being replaced by plasma.
    Cause Night Mother and Mother plant, saw the opportunity and did it. Thinking about replacing it with something, but idk what.

As for my profile picture
    It's just a regular male human
    EMrBkJP.png
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Since it changed: This is Eve Stone from my newest genetacy. It will be updated on my thread, though I'm not so good about pictures.
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Both profile pic and signature are from MLP. Luna is my favorite princess, but I also like Celestia and other MLP characters, too.

Derpy is best.

YOU CANNOT DENY IT.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @CoralMoon100 I happen to find Derpy adorable, too.

This may be getting a bit off-topic, but I made this a long time ago. You seem like you'd be interested, lol:https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/951332/my-little-pony-legacy#latest
    it's really weird.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited December 2019
    Atm fancy photo of my legacy starters

I always have that female sim though because she is sort of like my ''barbie simself''
    like I was trying to make simself but then I failed miserably at it
    cause I physically can't make sims that ain't freaking barbie dolls

like i try to make realistic sim and then next second I am already photoshopping them into barbies o___o'
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited December 2019
    I am currently having a Buffy marathon so I decided to work on my Spike and Angel sims which I first made in 2014 and thought they might make a nice profile pic :)
    As for my siggie, it's my SS having some fun with some of my favourite sims based on celebrities :)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    My pictures are always rotating between characters from my my novels. So this girl of course one of my characters exactly as I envisioned her.

I wanted to have a visual form of my characters so I made them all into sim characters and use them in my world. Made me love them even more then I already did since it brought them more to life and I have fun recreating novel scenes and outfits with them.

I'm working on making my south asian sim self little by little though, it would be totally awesome to see myself in sim form but it's hard getting it perfect, something is always off so it's an ongoing fun project. 🤗 once I get it right I'll probably change it to me on and off.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    My profile picture is an Italian Greyhound doggo named Tommy.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    My pfp is just a simself selfie, but the best at all but I just didn't want an empty icon haha.

As for my signature, it's from the visuals of Nicki's verse on I Don't Give A by Madonna and her. One of my favorite looks by her tbh.
    original.gif
  • BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    My pfp is a demon which represents my sister cause she is a demon lol. My sig is just because I love twentyonepilots and the quote is about people may not look good on the outside, but on the inside they are the best they can be.
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    My avatar is Freddie Mercury because he's a legend <3

My signature is the link to my challenge and the gif is Freddie Mercury making the video to "I'm Going Slightly Mad".
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member

My signature is the link to my challenge and the gif is Freddie Mercury making the video to "I'm Going Slightly Mad".

He was indeed.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    My avatar right now is Anders Johansen when he got struck by lightning twice and became temporarily possessed with the Master of Lightning ability to call down lightning, gather it in a ball, and toss it back into the sky. He also gave off sparks and was hyperfocused for all kinds of interesting activities. ;)

I haven't played that character in a while, but I like the pic so for now, it stays.

My sig is just an explanation of how to pronounce Nush. Not like push, or rush, but like kush. Or sush-i

xicwqMCm.jpg

The current animation is just great, gotta say... :D

xicwqMCm.jpg