March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,714 Member
    LIST TO FILL IN:
    Euphelia - §??.???
    Freya - §12.000
    Iris - §1.000
    Kiki - §3.000
    Lucas - §??.???
    Meredith - §16.000
    Oliver - §10.000

Remaining:
    §18.000/§60.000

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

If you want to change the money you take, feel free to do so.
    Banner.png
    Kelvin wrote: »
    I am not exactly comfortable enough with keeping that much £££ on myself, to be completely honest. With a Rook and Queen both in play it's going to be really challenging to cross to the other side without much shielding.

Also I might have missed this but when do the drone and sniper move? Do they get a turn each round as well?

Just to confirm: The roofed area (squares in grey colour) are safe from Sniper but not Drone attack, is this correct?

And another question: say if both players (one on B10 and another B12) with drone (at B8), will B12 be safe from the drone's attack since B10 is technically "blocking" the Rook's direct attack at their direction as is the case in chess; or would they be both eliminated?

Yes, the Drones (plural) and Sniper move after the players moved. So, like: Jetsetters > Vul > Jetsetters > Vul > Jetsetters > Vul > etc.

It's the other way around, the roofed areas are save from Drone attacks, but not Sniper attacks. The Sniper can however not shoot through walls, which allows you to take cover behind those.

Drones are airborne and can fly over walls and Jetsetters, so both B10 and B12 are at risk. But the Drone can only eliminate 1 of them.

Also, to clarify the Sniper: they move like a King, but their ranged attack is like a Queen. They can attack after moving, but that limits their range to 3 squares only.

(Sorry I'm kinda late answering, just been through a hectic game of Mafia. Currently throwing a meteor at the Grieswald brothers for therapeutic measures)
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Ooh, good! A king, bahaha, that makes it a ton easier now, yeah I re-read the rules and noticed that. Phew.

I'll take 17k then.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    LIST TO FILL IN:
    Euphelia - §17.000
    Freya - §12.000
    Iris - §1.000
    Kiki - §3.000
    Lucas - §??.???
    Meredith - §16.000
    Oliver - §10.000

Remaining:
    §1.000/§60.000

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

Banner.png
    LIST TO FILL IN:
    Euphelia - §17.000
    Freya - §12.000
    Iris - §1.000
    Kiki - §3.000
    Lucas - §??.???
    Meredith - §16.000
    Oliver - §10.000

Remaining:
    §1.000/§60.000

If @ninjakid150 wants to stick to taking §1.000 with him, we can play the main part of the Challenge. If he wants to carry more, then you gotta discuss as a group to decide how to rearrange the money.
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I can take the 1.000 but I gotta say right now is the very busy season at my bakery so my responses will be very slow
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    This is fine with me
    this-is-fine-dog-fire-grate-dave-delisle-2017-davesgeekyideas.jpg
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I can take the 1.000 but I gotta say right now is the very busy season at my bakery so my responses will be very slow

Can I have a muffin?
    kittymeow wrote: »

Can I have a muffin?

Muffin-cat.jpg
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited December 2019
    LIST TO FILL IN:
    Euphelia - §17.000
    Freya - §12.000
    Iris - §1.000
    Kiki - §3.000
    Lucas - §1.000
    Meredith - §16.000
    Oliver - §10.000

Now everyone's got their money, you should decide on a playing order next. A maximum of two players can attempt to cross over, and the next can start once the previous ones are done.

PLAYING ORDER
    First - ??? (& ???)
    Second - ??? (& ???)
    Third - ??? (& ???)
    Fourth - ??? (& ???)
    (Fifth - ??? (& ???))
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    LIST TO FILL IN:
    Euphelia - §17.000
    Freya - §12.000
    Iris - §1.000
    Kiki - §3.000
    Lucas - §1.000
    Meredith - §16.000
    Oliver - §10.000

Now everyone's got their money, you should decide on a playing order next. A maximum of two players can attempt to cross over, and the next can start once the previous ones are done.

PLAYING ORDER
    First - ??? (& ???)
    Second - ??? (& ???)
    Third - ??? (& ???)
    Fourth - ??? (& ???)
    (Fifth - ??? (& ???))

Would it be wise to send over the lower amounts first and distract the drones while the big bucks enter later down a safe route? Thoughts guys?
    I believe that the drones and sniper would move AFTER all of the players. If this is the case I think Vul would prioritise in attacking players with a significant amount of money.

Putting the players with a large sum of money the last would mean the drones/sniper will attack right after them which actually makes them more vulnerable to attack.

Therefore, I would suggest putting them first or middle of the queue but definitely not the last so that other players can “shield” them from incoming attacks.
    ._.
    edited December 2019
    I'm fine with Kelvin's suggestion

• Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I believe that the drones and sniper would move AFTER all of the players. If this is the case I think Vul would prioritise in attacking players with a significant amount of money.

Putting the players with a large sum of money the last would mean the drones/sniper will attack right after them which actually makes them more vulnerable to attack.

Therefore, I would suggest putting them first or middle of the queue but definitely not the last so that other players can “shield” them from incoming attacks.

Oh if that is how the drones will attack then I am fully behind this plan of action :)
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Can I have a muffin?

I’m out of the game but I too would like a muffin :)
    Where's @rosey1579 when you need her?
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

That makes a lot of sense actually :) How about we put Phia and Meredith first, followed by Freya and Oliver?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited December 2019
    LIST TO FILL IN:
    Euphelia - §17.000
    Freya - §12.000
    Iris - §1.000
    Kiki - §3.000
    Lucas - §1.000
    Meredith - §16.000
    Oliver - §10.000

PLAYING ORDER
    First - ??? (& ???)
    Second - ??? (& ???)
    Third - ??? (& ???)
    Fourth - ??? (& ???)
    (Fifth - ??? (& ???))

Don't forget to place names into the playing order!

Banner.png
    Oliver third?

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oliver third?
    PLAYING ORDER
    First - ??? (& ???)
    Second - ??? (& ???)
    Third - Oliver (& ???)
    Fourth - ??? (& ???)
    (Fifth - ??? (& ???))

This is not locked in yet. You can still change the order until the first cross the field begins.
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Much as I don't want to go first, I volunteer as tribute as I've got not much money.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Much as I don't want to go first, I volunteer as tribute as I've got not much money.
    PLAYING ORDER
    First - Iris (& ???)
    Second - ??? (& ???)
    Third - Oliver (& ???)
    Fourth - ??? (& ???)
    (Fifth - ??? (& ???))

This is not locked in yet. You can still change the order until the first cross the field begins.
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'll go after Lilli but just a warning, I still have no clue. :joy:
    I'll go after Iceman.
    ._.
    I'll go after Lilli but just a warning, I still have no clue. :joy:

I haven't grasped all the mechanics yet. Sometimes I just wing it while we're playing. :joy: