Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: University edition

Comments

• Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    @evanglinababe19 The only problem I have found with the un-updated CC careers is that the sim will not be paid for leave. Other than that, they work as normal.
  • evanglinababe19evanglinababe19 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Susim62 said:
    > @evanglinababe19 The only problem I have found with the un-updated CC careers is that the sim will not be paid for leave. Other than that, they work as normal.

Okay. Thank you :)
  • Pallas_Athena115Pallas_Athena115 Posts: 5 New Member
    For some reason, I do not have the sleep option for any beds. There is the option to nap, which m sim can do. Just missing the option to sleep. Has anyone else had this issue?
  • kazsou66kazsou66 Posts: 1 New Member
    just finally found out that "road to fame" was the mod breaking my game, oof;;
    (sorry if it's been reported before, i've skimmed and couldn't see it)
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    For some reason, I do not have the sleep option for any beds. There is the option to nap, which m sim can do. Just missing the option to sleep. Has anyone else had this issue?

Are you using custom content beds? They changed the bed options so the custom content beds now don't work right unless you change them in an updated version of Sim 4 Studio. The newest version has a way to do a batch fix of custom content beds to get the options back.

• LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Are the cc showers and bath fix? can't bathe my Sim toddlers.
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    Fogity's Unlocked CAS Parts has been updated. The link to the mod has been updated, he just hasn't updated the Text on the website yet.
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2019
    Christmas Eve update! I've finished my baking and wrapping, the visiting dog is having quiet time, and I have a break before starting the tourtieres... a long enough one to play awhile in, if I update my mods!

Updated Tools
    Updated Mods
    Updated Mods: PolarBearSims edition
    New and Relevant
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    > @KatAnubis said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Are you using custom content beds? They changed the bed options so the custom content beds now don't work right unless you change them in an updated version of Sim 4 Studio. The newest version has a way to do a batch fix of custom content beds to get the options back.

Hmm. I don't see the batch fix option fo beds. Do you happen to know how? Also thanks for responding!
  • jujubug6992jujubug6992 Posts: 42 Member
    Having an issue, or well two issues.

1. Food and various other stalls in public lots are not being populated with workers. Glimmerbrooke, etc

Vet offices, some mod I use is causing vet people to not do their jobs. I took out everything besides MCCC and the vet office works, I put my mods back in and no.

I get this exception error from my game in EVERY household I try to play.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root> <report><version>2</version><sessionid>412cfacde03fd3875e01c90c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-24 00:24:46</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:1002</categoryid><desyncid>412cfacde03fd3875e01c90c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (IndexError: list index out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 558, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1460, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 229, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 85, in load_households File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 171, in _load_household_from_household_proto File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1375, in load_data File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3102, in load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3407, in _load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 126, in add_sim_info_if_not_in_manager File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 181, in add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 86, in call_on_add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 302, in add_object File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 106, in get_create_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 435, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 279, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 293, in _fill_in_operation_list File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 212, in fill_in_operation_list File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 229, in get_operations_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 124, in get_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2351, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\rollback.py", line 32, in __exit__ File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_6_3\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2351, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3965, in populate_set_career_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1067, in should_skip_next_shift File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1002, in get_next_work_time IndexError: list index out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 124.03 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,57,35162 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series aticfx64.dll 26.20.12028.2, GUID: D7B71EE2-2B7D-11CF-3075-CF3CBBC2D735 </desyncdata></report> <report><version>2</version><sessionid>412cfacde03fd3875e01c90c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-24 01:16:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:1002</categoryid><desyncid>412cfacde03fd3875e01c90c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (IndexError: list index out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 558, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1460, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 229, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 85, in load_households File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 171, in _load_household_from_household_proto File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1375, in load_data File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3102, in load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3407, in _load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 126, in add_sim_info_if_not_in_manager File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 181, in add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 86, in call_on_add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 302, in add_object File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 106, in get_create_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 435, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 279, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 293, in _fill_in_operation_list File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 212, in fill_in_operation_list File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 229, in get_operations_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 124, in get_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2351, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\rollback.py", line 32, in __exit__ File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_6_3\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2351, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3965, in populate_set_career_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1067, in should_skip_next_shift File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1002, in get_next_work_time IndexError: list index out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 124.03 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,57,35162 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series aticfx64.dll 26.20.12028.2, GUID: D7B71EE2-2B7D-11CF-3075-CF3CBBC2D735 </desyncdata></report> <report><version>2</version><sessionid>412cfacde03fd3875e01c90c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-12-24 01:44:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.59.73.1020-1.200.000.432.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_base.py:1002</categoryid><desyncid>412cfacde03fd3875e01c90c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (IndexError: list index out of range) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 114, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 110, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 558, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1460, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 229, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 85, in load_households File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 171, in _load_household_from_household_proto File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1375, in load_data File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3102, in load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3407, in _load_sim_info File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 126, in add_sim_info_if_not_in_manager File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 181, in add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 86, in call_on_add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 302, in add_object File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 106, in get_create_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 435, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 279, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 293, in _fill_in_operation_list File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 212, in fill_in_operation_list File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 229, in get_operations_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 124, in get_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2351, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\rollback.py", line 32, in __exit__ File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_6_3\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 145, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\ops.py", line 2351, in __init__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3965, in populate_set_career_op File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1067, in should_skip_next_shift File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 1002, in get_next_work_time IndexError: list index out of range rtim=0 Client Session Time: 124.03 Num Save Errors: 0 Num Load Errors: 0 Current Game State: 0x96d01090 Origin Version: 10,5,57,35162 Modded: True SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.18363 GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series aticfx64.dll 26.20.12028.2, GUID: D7B71EE2-2B7D-11CF-3075-CF3CBBC2D735 </desyncdata></report> </root>

Someone please help ? I just pulled over my mods, saves and tray from my mac onto my windows computer. I deleted MCCC and got the updated version. I actually deleted all hidden files that had mac junk stuck to my folders. But these issues existed on my mac too. I have done multiple folder refreshes. I took every mod and CC item out and just left MCCC and made a new save game; no errors.

Some tech gurus on discord have suggested it is from when I changed the game speed using MCCC months ago, or from family aspirations/maybe a custom one I used or an active career on 1 or multiple sims, possibly a mixture of the two things.

I really do not want to have to start off fresh making a new save. Going through every single family and changing all of their aspirations and quitting their careers is likely to take as long as it would to go save every single family and than have to put every single family into my new save and than fix all relationships that are destroyed.

Is anyone else having either of these issues ?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited December 2019
    [...]Some tech gurus on discord have suggested it is from when I changed the game speed using MCCC months ago, or from family aspirations/maybe a custom one I used or an active career on 1 or multiple sims, possibly a mixture of the two things[...]

Your LE shows 3 errors, in this case it's always the same, only with a different time stamp over a period of 2 hours:
    Exception occurred while attempting to populate a repeated field: (IndexError: list index out of range)

This limits the range of possible triggers:
    <categoryid>career_base.py:1002</categoryid>

The traceback (biggest part of the LE) doesn't show any additional information but it also mentions careers.

As a sidenote, the LE was created on a Windows system and MCCC is the latest version.

Is your nick "M****ster" on the MCCC discord? If so, I guess there is nothing left to say. I'm afraid probability is high that those tech gurus are right.

As far as I know, these are the main causes of this error:
    • Certain careers/aspirations, both custom and EA (Examples: Big Happy Family, University, also sometimes Fitness)
    • Game time speed change with MCCC (the global clock speed modifier, not the arrows at the bottom of the screen)
    • Custom event mods, especially anything by BrittPinkieSims/BPS

Regarding the category-id "career_base.py:1002", the first bullet point would be the most promising thing to start with.

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Merry Christmas from Bienchen!

Mod Updates: Bienchen edition
    Linked here:
    • coolertweak
    • secretalien
    • insiderbufffix
    • braceletsandteethchangeforchildandteen
    • lesscelebreact
    • fridge_moresnacks
    • morefoodatbar
    • lessautonomousbath
    • roleoutfitdisabled_bychoice
    • betteratworkactions
    • conversationtweak
    • extendedinvitationsoverhaul
    • privacytweak
    • romanceforsignificantother_ta
    • siblingcaretweaks
    • townieoverhaul_lessfame
    • whimoverhaul
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ElisaCallieTaraElisaCallieTara Posts: 2 New Member
    I am also having a problem with vendors not staying to keep the stalls and the cafeteria open.
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    hi all, anyone know a mod that prevent the new autonomous broke up "roommates"? (is a random new freature i guess...for ppl that use have some personality please, this is a problem, it looks they do it 100% - no mather if the roommates got 100/100 relation ship, the npc will broke up autonomous. is there a mod for prevent this or make it autonomous when the relation go bad or something? T^T
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @friendsfan367 He did 65 (and probably more) mods and modding tools over the year. He also was the one to invent the XML Injector, which a lot of mods use in order to work without conflict. Without him our knowledge on modding would more than likely be several years behind than what it is today.

DMDCT wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you know, or whether this is the right place to post this, but the great modder Scumbumbo is no longer with us. He will be utterly and sorely missed.

R.I.P. Scumbumbo
    For anyone who wants it, Flerb has made a painting in his memory and uploaded it to both MTS and Deaderpool.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=635690
    MTS_flerb-1890649-close.jpg

a week ago i didn't even know what the xml injector was. still not quite sure but since i got the new version working my new divorce mod works. so it was a good night well or me anyway my male sim is still crying over the divorce.
  • RoomouseRoomouse Posts: 99 Member
    bandit5 wrote: »
    I brought a resturant for my sims too run but the xml injector was preventing the host from showing up. I took it out and the host arrived

I messaged Triplis this past week and they said they are planning to continue updating the xml injector. I messaged them through MTS. You can post to XML Injector comments or message them about the problem you had.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Roomouse wrote: »
    I brought a resturant for my sims too run but the xml injector was preventing the host from showing up. I took it out and the host arrived

I messaged Triplis this past week and they said they are planning to continue updating the xml injector. I messaged them through MTS. You can post to XML Injector comments or message them about the problem you had.

yesterday i had trouble with it to but when i downloaded the latest version the mod worked.
    So I removed all cc beds, pillows, and blankets but the option to sleep in beds is still missing. The option only comes up for coffins. Any idea what else could be causing this?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    So I removed all cc beds, pillows, and blankets but the option to sleep in beds is still missing. The option only comes up for coffins. Any idea what else could be causing this?

Try deleting your localthumbcache.package file and the contents of your cache folder, then repair your game. To repair your game, open Oriign and right click on The Sims 4, you should see the option in the drop down menu.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited December 2019
    i tired using the genetics mod by nopoke but it makes game unable too run the game says that it is corrupted http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/img/9/7/4/2/9/4/8/MTS_Nopke-1710121-moreRealisticGenetics-logo.png
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    i tired using the genetics mod by nopoke but it makes game unable too run the game says that it is corrupted http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/img/9/7/4/2/9/4/8/MTS_Nopke-1710121-moreRealisticGenetics-logo.png

That appears to be a Mod for the Sims 2, not the Sims 4.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    edited January 2020
    ok got wrong mod thought was for sims 4
    Post edited by bandit5 on
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2020
    As my host is unwell since a few days and I managed to fix the super annoying superspeed 3 bug that occurs when you have a maid in the household while at least one person of the household is not at home, but the others are, I share the link to that mod here:
    EDITED TO DELETE THE LINK AS THERE'S ALREADY A FIX FOR THE SAME BUG BY SCARLET.

I hope that's okay.

Note: I only tested the mod in one household as my Sims hardly ever employ a maid, but in that household with two elders, two teenage girls and four dogs, it's working like a charm. So feel free to download and test for yourself. :)
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    As my host is unwell since a few days and I managed to fix the super annoying superspeed 3 bug that occurs when you have a maid in the household while at least one person of the household is not at home, but the others are, I share the link to that mod here:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_maidsuperspeed3fix.rar

I hope that's okay.

Note: I only tested the mod in one household as my Sims hardly ever employ a maid, but in that household with two elders, two teenage girls and four dogs, it's working like a charm. So feel free to download and test for yourself. :)

I uploaded a fix for it to my site last week too:
    https://scarletsmods.com/2019/12/29/triple-speed-maid-fix/
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    @Bananas_45
    Thanks. However, I realize that there is still bedding cc in my game. The issue is I cannot find them in my folders. I have done the 50/50 method so I know its in there but it must not be labeled. It looks like I'm going to just stop playing altogether. SMDH.