Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion should i BUy

2...Next

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    get famous
    Out of all those listed, I find I get far more out of Get Famous. I miss ShowTime, you see and was trying to come up with a way to have a Sim be a singer and actually make money from it. Then GF was announced and I almost cried. Once our Sims were given an actual singing skill the door was open for me. Prior to GF I found a mod, Road to Fame. I un-installed it once GF was released, then someone reported that there was a new and improved version of RTF set to augment Get Famous. I now have a singer Sim!

KOkyDNW.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BlueSargent300BlueSargent300 Posts: 24 Member
    Get Together
    I voted for Get Together simply because I LOVE Windenburg and all the build/buy possibilities. I do love have cats and dogs, though, and there are also some great CAS and build items for that, too. It depends on your own tastes, though!
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    get famous
    If gamplay is what you're looking for- don't think twice. Get Get famous !
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    How can you recommend any of them they are all meh.

so which ones are not as you say it "meh"
    They are all meh but I haven't had a pack interest me or keep me playing so I guess if you were to get any Get Famous. I thought Discover University would inspire me to play more none of the packs have enough to do in them.

i understand where your coming from thats why i have alot of mods in my games too lol.. idok what i would do without mods lol
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    How can you recommend any of them they are all meh.

so which ones are not as you say it "meh"
    They are all meh but I haven't had a pack interest me or keep me playing so I guess if you were to get any Get Famous. I thought Discover University would inspire me to play more none of the packs have enough to do in them.

i understand where your coming from thats why i have alot of mods in my games too lol.. idok what i would do without mods lol

Me too :D But it still doesn't keep me interested.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Island living
    I would usually say Get Famous but I think for you Island Living would be the better choice. There's lots to explore in the new world. You can take your sims on "vacation" and learn the culture of the sims that live there.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited December 2019
    Get Together
    Get together. 2nd choice would've been island living

I Mostly play families which is why I vote gt though. It's great for making homework clubs and outdoor clubs etc for kids. I find that it really adds a lot for my kids to do with friends this way.
  • ZevanoxZevanox Posts: 30 Member
    get famous
    I went with Get famous because I've only just recently got it so it feels fresh. Also, it adds a lot of new interactions and the point/perk system is pretty neat.

I do believe however that Cats and Dogs is basically a requirement (but I'm an animal lover myself, so I'm a little biased), same thing with Seasons because I find that it adds variety and life to the game.

Cheers to whichever you pick c:
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Get Together
    Get together because of the club system, beautiful world and lot of nice looking furniture coming with it. The clubs are very useful for building skills and taking sims as groups to public places where you can order them to do things together as a group. I find it very nice to be able to also make a family clubs for siblings who have moved out of the house so they can all come and visit each other at once just with one club gathering click. Single sims clubs help finding spouses and one other favorite club style of mine is servants who clean and repair everything for my busy household lol.

I also love cats and dogs. I don´t add pets to all of my families but for some of them it is nice addition. Cats and dogs has nice CAS and cute furniture. The world in it is also very beautiful. I like how independent pets are in the Sims 4 and nicely designed.

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Get Together
    Im very much between GT and CD.
    My last buy was IL but ive only played once yet.