Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Default replacements for eyes cause trouble

Heya,

since I started playing the sims 4 I used the default replacement eyes "whisper eyes" and I just noticed, they cause spellcasters to not have faces, it looks kinda creepy tbh xD For some reason it doesn't affect the spellcasters the game created, just ingame born ones or the ones I want to create.

Anyways, the creator of the eyes doesn't seem to be active anymore, is there a way for me as a completely noob to fix them?

:)

Comments

• SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    Okay, so I deleted the eyes and downloaded them again. After deleting cache and repairing the game it seems to work now... I dont know what happened, but anyways. I guess this can be closed :)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Simsandra wrote: »
    Heya,

since I started playing the sims 4 I used the default replacement eyes "whisper eyes" and I just noticed, they cause spellcasters to not have faces, it looks kinda creepy tbh xD For some reason it doesn't affect the spellcasters the game created, just ingame born ones or the ones I want to create.

Anyways, the creator of the eyes doesn't seem to be active anymore, is there a way for me as a completely noob to fix them?

:)

I have whisper eyes and they've always worked fine for me with spellcasters.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Did you maybe run an S4S batch fix with the whisper eyes in your Mods folder? That will bork them. You need to remove any default items before you run a batch fix.
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    I did not use S4S for a batch fix, but good to know that it will break them.
    I don't know what was going on but it works now. Thanks for your ideas and helpful tips