Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Room Design Do You Like

RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
MMP1c83.png

Because there was some confusion: 1 = Granny, 2 = DIY, 3 = Cozy
Post edited by RememberJoy on

Which Room Design Do You Like 98 votes

Granny
39%
alexspoom13AprilDawnFKM100invisiblgirlMariefoxprice83simgirl1010MagdaleenaLadyDecafg01denswanluthienrisingsimfriend1968loubyloulouldmarkoRamblineRosemikawagannaliese39ChadSims2wakeuprosibizuktagcrysk 39 votes
DIY
38%
bshag4lvJaseaprilrosePlayerSinger2010Isb917Anmirlabecca_xorobyngravesmomboqueenduhboy2u2KhrisstyneMomGinnykatka_kynclovaFoxrox77Sakuske13825tLemon405NetzspannungSigzy05quinhobp 38 votes
Cozy
21%
TeskaMoon_Willowcmbaker16elelunicyChampandGirliecodylynnclarkAverageLulumariajane216SummerStreakEA_SpectreInternal_ChaosEnkiSchmidtWillow17EricasFreePlayAllinsimstimebirdonawireEvie0602RavenSpitnerdfashionamber_ilumire 21 votes

Comments

• simskeletonsimskeleton Posts: 605 Member
    DIY
    Which one is DIY and which one is cozy? I like #2. Hate the granny look, lol and 3 looks too rustic to me.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    DIY
    I'll be fine with either 2 or 3, though I'll admit I like the clutter ideas in #1 (Not the furniture style - and we already have that in Cats and Dogs, and I don't use those much either.)

In the thread about Simarchy's recreations on twitch/Twitter, it looks (to me) like we already have more furniture like #1 than the other two - as there's more "placeholder" stuff in the other two - especially #2's craft room stuff (like the wheeled cart and the large project table.)
  • 3825t3825t Posts: 3 New Member
    DIY
    DIY

I just like the furniture more in that one.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm really 50/50 with 1 and 3 atm

1. has all the decorations I really really really love and want
    but I don't want this to become full on grandmas only pack
    and the furnitures are kinda meh like we got lots of this in other packs already

3. has warm earthy colors which I really like
    and I see myself using these furnitures a lot
    (especially the chair)
    + it also has some cute decors
    + is gender and age neutral which I like

but the ''industrial'' annoys me yet again ._. I just want cozy

2. I only really want that big table other than that I hate this one
    mostly because 1. we have this stuff already in other packs there is loads of it
    and 2. the colors are not warm at all and 3. it looks like barbies house which is not my aesthetic at all
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    DIY
    Which one is DIY and which one is cozy? I like #2. Hate the granny look, lol and 3 looks too rustic to me.

1 = Granny, 2 = DIY, 3 = Cozy
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Cozy
    I like whichever one number 3 is.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Cozy
    so I voted for the wrong one I thought 3 was the one I love and it's actually 2, I didn't see the labeled photo so that's my bad.

I don't like 1 because we already have similar furniture, in fact I remember making a room similar to it with furniture we already have was just missing the yarn items.

I like 3 but we have stuff that's already similar to it as well and that door is a version of a door that came with pets and i don't care for that door.

I love 2 because I love bright colors and the door has decor on it which is something i don't think we've seen before. I also love the big desk on wheels and the 2 tables with all the slots I just hope they don't come with the items already on them like some tables we've had in the past. I also really love the decor especially the boxes of yarn cause that is how I stash projects i'm working on.

but i'll be happy with 2 or 3. 1 just has too many items that look like things we already have and i don't want the pack to become the granny stereotype people think it'll be.

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    DIY
    i like all of them, i think they all have some nice pieces and design elements.
    but i am going with #2.
    i think #3 doesn't really have a cohesive theme, i'm not sure what it's going for other than adding a more masculine option. the style doesn't remind me of knitting.
    and #1 doesn't exactly capture the granny style i wanted. i wanted something classier/antique not cartoonish and exaggerated.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen โˆ˜ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Granny
    voting granny.

but i want the rooster in the bottom pic.
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    Granny
    I just love all the objects in the Granny style. Especially the yarn wrapping and macrame hanging plants and wall art.
  • freezrbunnyfreezrbunny Posts: 4 New Member
    DIY
    DIY gives me crafty vibes, whereas the other two remind me of dated living rooms with slightly different design styles.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    DIY
    Wait I'm confused. Is DYI the 3? And shouldn't the 3 be 2 instead?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Granny
    Granny chic is my favorite. It's got that crafty and homey vibe that I'm hoping to get from this pack. DIY is my second fav. I love the colors and it's super cute. Cozy Workshop is my least favorite. It doesn't give me any cozy vibes and looks so dull. I much prefer the vibrant appeal that the other rooms have.
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Cozy
    If it is a ranked vote I would vote cozy then DIY then at a very distant third Granny Chic. If it isn't I'll vote for the one most likely to beat Granny Chic. It not that I don't want more stuff for our elders just the opposite in fact but our sim elders deserve better that outdated stereotypes and tired cliches from the mid twentieth century.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Granny
    The fact that we can't even properly categorize the other 2 styles says a lot.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Granny
    The fact that we can't even properly categorize the other 2 styles says a lot.
    Exactly the other 2 packs look like any other pack with a shelf with yarn while Granny has so many objects that use knitting as decoration and not just a knitting room people asking which room is cozy says it all so generic.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Granny
    Currently leaning towards Granny Chic... but I'll be really curious to see what the CAS styles are like. That could heavily sway my vote.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Granny
    I'm not crazy about any of them. Too much clutter, and nothing matches. I don't want more green and blue furniture and doors. I want simple wood items that match.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Cozy
    Not too excited by any of them, but I think cozyโ€™s probably the first one Iโ€™d pick. Fully expecting Granny to win, but idk I just think the Cozy colours are cheerful and nicely suited to an arts and crafts-themed pack like this.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Cozy
    I'm actually split between #1 and #3. I like some elements of both. I like that #3 is more gender neutral though I'd like it better if it were clearly "cozier" such as with a fireplace and more blankets. I like some of the items in the granny design and I'm open to have some items for elders though I'm apprehensive about an entire pack based on "granny chic".

I honestly don't care for #2. The colors are way too bright for me. I kind of like the "yarn lights" but other than that, it's really not my style. It's the kind of stuff that I edit out of the game when I play. I'd really like this better if pottery were also included.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    There are individual items that I like in all of them, but over all, I'm not thrilled with any of them. I may sit this vote out.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    DIY
    While I'm less than thrilled about this SP's theme, I decided to vote for DIY Delight because it matches my style of building/decorating and seems the most verstile. I also like how the some of the items would pair with items from the Parenthood GP.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Granny
    The 1st one is very cozy. It reminds me of an olden days winter cabin.