Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope werewolf game pack come out this year

2...Next

Comments

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I want werewolves, but there's no way they're coming before witches.
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    I think werewolves could fit in a forest theme pack, like Outdoor Retreat but a lot deeper into the woods and Alpine. Maybe they could make it into something like StrangeVille and implement some storylines e.g. mysteries around a lake deep inside the forest.

Instead of witches, I would like to see some non-supernatural occults, like Bigfoot, to come along with werewolves. I mean, witches deserve their own EP along with the whole magical theme.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think werewolves could fit in a forest theme pack, like Outdoor Retreat but a lot deeper into the woods and Alpine. Maybe they could make it into something like StrangeVille and implement some storylines e.g. mysteries around a lake deep inside the forest.

Instead of witches, I would like to see some non-supernatural occults, like Bigfoot, to come along with werewolves. I mean, witches deserve their own EP along with the whole magical theme.

We have a Bigfoot costume so I doubt they'll make a Bigfoot creature. I have a sim stay in the Bigfoot costume 24/7. He lives with some bears. :D
  • Mahon0Mahon0 Posts: 5 New Member
    The amount of Werewolf hints in Sims 4, they cannot leave the 4 series without werewolf pack. Vampire pack gargoyles, writers default fantasy title "The Werewolf Journals" and the Spooky packs wall portrait " The Dashing Lord Lycan". I'd have to believe werewolves are coming to Sims 4 but looking back at the Vampire packs werewolf gargoyles, if that is what the new werewolves will look more or less like. Then I can understand it will take quite awhile, especially if to bring a whole range of customisations for this new werewolf form. And if they do that then it's going to be a game changer, not just for the 4 series but all future Sim series. They can't evolve werewolf into an awesome form then go back to the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sapien look alikes again. And because of that I'm worried they won't do werewolves, just to save themselves the inconvenience in the future.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    hoping that 2020 will bring a werewolf gp!
  • andimackcentralandimackcentral Posts: 20 Member
    Honestly what could a full wearwolf pack bring?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Twilight
    Bitten
    Teen Wolf
    Shapeshifters
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    • Ways of customizing your were's looks.
    • Lunar cycles. They can increase the amount of ghost spawns, make swimming in the water more dangerous, etc. Red moons can make werewolves lose control and attack people, or refuse to listen to the players' commands.
    • If they bring in some optional curses/drawbacks, maybe the moon can have other effects, like making werewolves dumb puppies.
    • Perk trees. Stuff to boost their fighting capability, an ability to sniff out items, being able to transform outside of a full moon, being able to control your werewolf's transformations entirely, turning into a wolf and running really fast.
    • Maybe there are several different types of forms, each more bestial than the last.
    • Heck, if they can turn into a wolf, you can basically treat them as a controllable pet.
    • More stuff themed around werewolf culture, like a neighborhood designed around London, Paris, or some foresty backwoods.
    • Baby dragons. #UnleashTheDragons
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited December 2019
    Gordy wrote: »
    • Ways of customizing your were's looks.
    • Lunar cycles. They can increase the amount of ghost spawns, make swimming in the water more dangerous, etc. Red moons can make werewolves lose control and attack people, or refuse to listen to the players' commands.
    • If they bring in some optional curses/drawbacks, maybe the moon can have other effects, like making werewolves dumb puppies.
    • Perk trees. Stuff to boost their fighting capability, an ability to sniff out items, being able to transform outside of a full moon, being able to control your werewolf's transformations entirely, turning into a wolf and running really fast.
    • Maybe there are several different types of forms, each more bestial than the last.
    • Heck, if they can turn into a wolf, you can basically treat them as a controllable pet.
    • More stuff themed around werewolf culture, like a neighborhood designed around London, Paris, or some foresty backwoods.

refusal to listen to players' commands is the biggest thing i want when in full moon. like you can change into werewolf form at all other times but once its a full moon its all their autonomy which is like the biggest thing i love about werewolves is they loose control and that's the best way to simulate it tbh.

with a skill tree a player can get a perk to have control during full moon just so its not interfering with people who dont want that.
  • AmeliePoptartAmeliePoptart Posts: 22 Member
    IF we get werewolves, I’d want the pack to include a new world similar to Washington state (Pacific Northwest). Lots of woods, hills, near a small town. And a spot overlooking a lake, like those old werewolf movies with Lovers Lane/Lookout.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Werewolves sound great. Wolfgang Munch even has a great name for it! But wouldn't it wind up like vamps, where absolutely nothing happens unless you mod it beyond recognition?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited December 2019
    We have Aliens, Ghosts, Vampires, Plant People (I know, there's not a lot to do with them but they ARE still plant people), Magic-casting in general, and Mermaids. I don't know if we'll get genies. After all, we have the wishing well, rather than a magic lamp.

I don't know if we'll see Werewolves or Fairies first. EA releases these packs strategically. After all, if everybody's waiting for Werewolves, then they'll stick around until they come out.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    but you need to consider this what if werewolves or fairies never come to the sims4 and they annonce the sims5 instead remember my post is a what if and you do not know yet what sims4 will bring in 2020 they are already working on the next sp with the help of members on the forum voting in polls for what content they went in the next pack
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Emerald811Emerald811 Posts: 16 Member
    > @Gordy said:
    > (Quote)
    > * Ways of customizing your Were's looks.
    > * Lunar cycles. They can increase the amount of ghost spawns, make swimming in the water more dangerous, etc. Red moons can make werewolves lose control and attack people, or refuse to listen to the players' commands.
    > * If they bring in some optional curses/drawbacks, maybe the moon can have other effects, like making werewolves dumb puppies.
    > * Perk trees. Stuff to boost their fighting capability, an ability to sniff out items, being able to transform outside of a full moon, being able to control your werewolf's transformations entirely, turning into a wolf and running really fast.
    > * Maybe there are several different types of forms, each more bestial than the last.
    > * Heck, if they can turn into a wolf, you can basically treat them as a controllable pet.
    > * More stuff themed around werewolf culture, like a neighborhood designed around London, Paris, or some foresty backwoods.
    > * Baby dragons. #UnleashTheDragons

Pretty much all of this. Especially that perk tree. It's what got me loving playing Vampires so much because you can basically customize their abilities with that. Werewolves were my most wanted Occult type very since I heard about them in my Sims 2 days, I would kill for a Game Pack focused entirely on them so that they get the attention and fleshing out they deserve. Can you imagine having a whole club of werewolves? Blood Moon comes along and everyone loses their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that would be so awesome.

I just hope that, as an Occult lover... that the players that hate Occults don't buy the game for "The cool furniture", ignoring what the Game Pack is REALLY focused on completely, complain about the thing said GP is focusing on is "being 2 invasive 4 muh realistic immersiunz", and then ask for the devs to water the Werewolves down again like they did with Vamps. I miss my break-ins SM and there's no way to even reverse that for those that want that. :'(
  • Emerald811Emerald811 Posts: 16 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸... quoting/replying isn't working for me. x.x
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I would also love werewolves in the sims 4!
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    I just want a fairies gp and an apocalypse pack with zombies. (When I am not playing the Sims 4, I'm playing the Sims 3 Apocalypse challenge and I mostly play fairies...)
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Gosh I would so love an apocalyptic zombie world 😭🤫😭😭😭😭 we have plenty of happy happy worlds. I'm only asking for ONE 🙏🙏🙏🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    There is a vote for what people want to see in 2020 for the Sims 4, it might not be maxis official but I have to believe maxis will be aware of it or see it. For some strange reason there is more votes for expansion on what we kind of already have, Werewolf is 16th in the list which I find unacceptable. Please if you can find Digital Spy's voting screen, please upvote werewolves, help put it in top 10 most wanted.

I would provide a direct link but unfortunately I have not reached the qualifying stage of being able to post links. Please post it yourself if you are capable.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited January 2020
    Mahon0 wrote: »
    There is a vote for what people want to see in 2020 for the Sims 4, it might not be maxis official but I have to believe maxis will be aware of it or see it. For some strange reason there is more votes for expansion on what we kind of already have, Werewolf is 16th in the list which I find unacceptable. Please if you can find Digital Spy's voting screen, please upvote werewolves, help put it in top 10 most wanted.

I would provide a direct link but unfortunately I have not reached the qualifying stage of being able to post links. Please post it yourself if you are capable.

Hopefully someone posts a link. I found the votes but couldn't figure out where to vote. Unless it's closed already. I'm surprised wearwolves are so low and zombies too 😭😭😭 simmers have some.... peculiar... taste.

Edit to say I found it and voted. What a weird website.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We have a lot of gothic stuff in the game already. If you wanted Gothic-style Werewolves it's quite easy. We also have a lot of cabin-esque stuff.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    [quote="Loanet;c-17363010"]We have a lot of gothic stuff in the game already. If you wanted Gothic-style Werewolves it's quite easy. We also have a lot of cabin-esque stuff.[/quote]

We are not asking for "Gothic-style Werewolves" we are asking for Werewolves period. Fun as it can be, pretending to be a hybrid or homosapien looking Werewolf with vampire dark form customisation. It's not and never will be the same as being an actual Werewolf, especially a new developed werewolf where you transform completely into the gargoyle look alikes or wolf and basically be sim or large playable dog.