Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Todays update

We start off with Isla and Twikki

[img][/img]AzFPSN2.jpg

Their son Jamel ( game named) playing with blocks.

[img][/img]LSl9aLi.jpg

Isla learns a recipe.

[img][/img]S6fXwFE.jpg

Twikki takes care of the cooking.

Ty and Audra

[img][/img]whT2ggD.jpg

Their home.

[img][/img]CH7Szr7.jpg

Ty arriving home from somewhere.

[img][/img]0DCBb8L.jpg

Lightning a fire.

[img][/img]uOSPb3F.jpg

I just love the snow mod.

[img][/img]mEq9m2w.jpg

[img][/img]WuJwrKy.jpg

Cannot have a Ty update without an obligatory bathtub photo.

[img][/img]aqwcpnw.jpg

[img][/img]d9U27Hf.jpg

Audra enjoys the fireplace.

[img][/img]GXM3ckE.jpg

These two dorks

[img][/img]oSilc68.jpg

kisses yeah!

[img][/img]uHJg8n6.jpg

That look of his.

All for today

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    Sneak peak at my next story.Still writing the first chapter' requested by my nephew.XD

Screenshot-37.jpg
    The main character Sabrina and her pet cat Gary.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    And Sabrina's best friend Patricia.

Screenshot-36.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    @coco Thanks :smile:

@GraceyManor Thank you for the great story. I'm looking forward to the new one.

@Puddinroy Hi!

@emorrill I love how they get to know each other after they had fallen in love.

@Silverofdreams30 Great pics, as always.

@Emily4331 Awesome collection of sims. Regarding computers, there was a line of Macs that were all screen and nothing else, so it's nothing particularly outlandish. Were you talking about Sims4? I haven't really played that game enough to recognize any details.

Alrik, the half-alien, went on a trip with the time machine, which caused a rather drastic change of style.
    Before:

jcxBUid.jpg
    After:
    2wYfkEl.jpg
    edited December 2019
    @Turjan

Thank you, forgot to mention I liked the screenshot of your handsome
    Sim earlier.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Alrighty everyone. Buckle up for Chapter 9...

And don't worry, there's one more chapter after this one. :blush:

Chapter 9

The next morning, December 23rd, Maureen left her hotel room early to go hit up a few gift shops and find something to get Alan for Christmas. They kind of told each other not to worry about getting each other anything, but like she couldn't get him something for Christmas! This was her favorite time of year because of the joy that comes from giving, and getting a gift for that special man in her life for once...kinda felt nice. She hoped he was thinking along the same lines in regards to her; saying they shouldn't so he could surprise her with one later.

Alan had a final meeting for the year going on at lunch, so Maureen chose that time to head to the office with her gift and surprise him with it after the meeting was over.

The moment Maureen stepped out of the elevator and approached the receptionist’s desk was when she caught the attention of Amber. The woman just finished putting some files away and then nonchalantly leaned up against the nearest wall and gazed at Maureen with displeasure while twirling a strand of her fiery red hair.

49236706122_0ea541f29f_c.jpg

She wasn’t sure what kind of game Alan was playing with this homely looking girl - by their high standards - but quite frankly she was done with it. Just when she finally felt she had Alan in the palm of her hand this mysterious woman, once again, shows up in his life and throws her right back to square one again. Never again, she thought, I’ll have my fame and fortune. AND my man! She threw a sly smile on her face and strutted her way towards Maureen.

The conference room was a few feet across from the receptionist’s desk, and Alan and Maureen took notice of each other through one, of many, windows.

49236481586_b9d9270a06_c.jpg

He was positioned at the head of the table and standing which faced her direction and when he saw her, he smiled. She smiled in return and gave him a little wave, trying to hide her present from his sight.

“Why hello Miss Young,” Amber greeted Maureen, stopping before her. “Come to deliver your gift in person this time I see?”

49236481661_434b692cbb_c.jpg

Maureen gave her a half smile as she said, “Well I happened to be in the city this time so…” She didn’t wish to indulge Amber. She knew she didn’t like her with the way she was always looking down on her with disgust.
    “So,” Amber started, giving her a smirk, “I guess you two are officially a couple now huh?”

49236706277_eabc7f5687_c.jpg

Maureen didn’t feel that was any of Amber’s business, but feeling the urge to one her up she replied with, “Actually, yes.”
    “For now,” the red-head muttered and brushed Maureen’s shoulder as she walked on past her.
    “Excuse me?”

49236481731_bd5d5961e4_c.jpg

Amber stopped and looked over her shoulder at Maureen, then gestured with her head to come closer. Maureen felt a little confused, and kinda wished she’d just ignored Amber’s mutter, but it was too late now.

Away from the receptionist’s desk now the two women still stood in eye shot from the conference room. Alan could see Amber conversing with Maureen and his eyes began to narrow, but he couldn’t get distracted with that as he needed to finish up the meeting.

49236481791_d3bc50f904_c.jpg

In a hushed tone, Amber said to Maureen, “I really hate to be the one to break this to you sweetie, but believe me when I say that Alan Anderton isn’t the man you think he is.”
    Maureen arched an eyebrow. “Oh really?”
    “Yes, really!” she folded her arms in confidence. “He’s a master of deception and a cold-hearted snake; exactly like the song describes. A typical young and hot big city CEO.”

49236007638_5d489f1989_c.jpg

Maureen shook her head in disbelief. “Yeeeah, that’s not the Alan I’ve come to know,” she said, beginning to turn away.
    “Because that’s what he’s convinced you to think,” Amber stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder. "I mean, look at him,” she gestured with her head towards Alan through the window. “He is the youngest CEO of MetroCorp, one of the biggest companies in the nation, with so much power and wealth at his fingertips. He could get any woman he wants and he knows it. He’s never going to settle down and give all that up. In fact you should see all the women that have come to visit him in his office and many of them he takes back to his apartment. I’m his secretary so ask me how I know all this.”

49236007683_43ffd5250d_c.jpg

Maureen just shook her head with an eye-roll and held strong. This was totally the typical ploy of a jealous woman trying to get under her skin and she refused to fall for it. “I think you’re full of it,” she frankly said...

49236481881_4953be3198_c.jpg

...and turned away from her.

“Am I?” Amber called after her. “Did he ever tell you that he and I were in a serious relationship when he met you?”
    Now that caused Maureen to stop...and she hated that it did.

49236007718_2ae21ea458_c.jpg

Amber smiled with malevolent eyes...

49236482141_7bbc09538f_c.jpg

...and stepped around Maureen to face her. “And he never officially broke it off with me," she said. "He just moved right on with the newest girl that entered into his life like he always does. I really thought he’d changed and was in it for the long haul with me, but no...he deceived me. Lied to me. Just like I saw him do with every other girl in his life since becoming his secretary; and I was a fool for falling for it. Trust me honey, he's gonna do the same to you."

Maureen’s heart pounded now as her defenses began to crumble. She glanced over at Alan with tears of doubt forming in her eyes. It can't be true! her heart tried to convince her, but millions of "What if?" questions flooded her mind and it was getting the better of her.

Amber continued on, inching closer to Maureen's ear like a predator hovering over its prey. “Face it sweetie, this relationship of yours is all a game so he can get what he wants from you, and then you're history. He’s playing you! So do yourself a favor and go home.”

49236481941_0c42743380_c.jpg

Maureen glanced over her shoulder giving Amber a distasteful look; she couldn’t stand another minute being in her awful presence. She whisked herself away, placing Alan’s gift on the receptionist’s desk, and quickly walked back into the elevator with a hurt and aching heart.

49236482031_17c467be39_c.jpg

Amber watched her leave with an evil, smug grin and whisked her hair over her shoulder as she turned back to face the conference room.

When Alan looked back out the window again, Maureen was gone and his face fell. His eyes then met with Amber’s who gave him a slight shrug with a half smile.

49236706532_4de08fc7d6_c.jpg

In that moment, Alan didn’t care if the meeting wasn’t finished. He was no fool. He told everyone in the room to excuse him as he quickly left with all eyes watching.

He walked right on past Amber and approached the receptionist’s desk.
    “Oh, sir,” the lady said in surprise. “Miss Young came in with this present for you and then...left.”
    “I see that Brenda,” he said, “did she say where she was going?”
    “No sir.”
    That’s when he turned toward Amber and asked, “What did you say to her?”

49236007868_5243f11e9c_c.jpg

The red-head just stood tall, twirling a strand of her hair and conceitedly replied, “Nothing. She just had to take off.”

Alan didn’t buy it. Enraged, he came right up to her face and asked again through gritted teeth, “WHAT did you say to her!?”

49236007978_b37474a551_c.jpg

All the employees within earshot turned at the tone of anger in their boss’s voice and stared.

Amber was honestly appalled that Alan was reacting in this way, but she wasn’t going to appear defeated in front of everyone. She folded her arms and stared Alan down while replying, “I just told her the truth about how you really are with women. You have your way with them, then kick them to the curb!”

49236007928_6649e00204_c.jpg

Alan’s blood was boiling, but there was also a guilty conscience present and as much as he wanted to defend himself, he really couldn’t. Nearly everybody in the room knew that Amber was right.

The anger written on Alan's face was soon replaced with a remorseful frown.

49236482221_5347de1328_c.jpg

“Not anymore,” he said to Amber and ran for the elevator doors to catch Maureen before it was too late.

49236007293_c539742920_c.jpg

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“MAUREEN!” Alan called all throughout the parking garage, but there was never an answer. Sighing in defeat and knowing he had to get back to the office, he turned back toward the elevators. He’d wait a couple of hours before calling her to make sure he wasn’t calling while she was driving. Waiting only a couple of minutes was already becoming excruciatingly painful!

He practically stomped back into the office once exiting the elevator and everyone could’ve sworn they felt the vibrations beneath their feet. Amber was leaning against the receptionist’s desk waiting for his return and greeted him by saying, “Well, it’s about time you came back. We were all beginning to wonder if you got hit by a car.”

Alan pointed a finger at her and said in anger, “Whatever you think we had together it’s over!

49236706792_824e71362e_c.jpg

He continued on towards his office. “And in case you haven’t noticed it’s been over for a month now! In fact,” he stopped and turned, “you can forget about being my secretary. Brenda, get me a new secretary.” He turned around just as Brenda said, “Yes sir.”
    Amber gaped with a huff. “Are you firing me!?”
    Alan turned around again. “And give you the benefit of throwing a lawsuit at me, hardly!

49236481456_cdbeaa2d12_c.jpg

...You’re being replaced with another secretary in the building. Whoever meets the requirements will take your place and you will take theirs. Brenda, get it all set up.”
    “Yes...sir.”

All the employees that watched the exchange now stared at Amber as Alan left the area, some giving her “Oh snap” expressions, and the woman was frozen in place with her jaw still hanging down in offense and objection. There really wasn’t anything else she could say or do and that infuriated her.

Once Alan entered his office, he slammed the door behind him.

During the next two hours Alan stayed cooped up in his office, taking whatever calls he had to, never allowing a single person in, and getting things all wrapped up for Christmas break. Most of the time though, he spent staring out the office windows, hands in his pockets, watching the snow fall all over the city. Suddenly his life began to feel emptier than it ever had before. Thinking about possibly losing Maureen was killing him.

49236008028_7279c92e89_c.jpg

He was so angry at Amber for saying whatever she said to Maureen and at the same time his heart broke over the fact that Maureen was so quick to believe it. Perhaps he hadn’t been as honest in their newfound relationship as he thought; he just never felt it necessary to bring up his past. He was moving forward in a better direction. Why did any of it matter? He couldn't wait any longer, he had to call her.

He twiddled his fingers on his desk, waiting for the call to go through. It look a few rings longer than usual for her to answer but…
    “Hey,” came the light answer.
    “Maureen!” he said. “Are you okay? Why’d you take off so suddenly?”
    There was a pause. “Oh...I uh...it was...a vet emergency!”
    Alan facepalmed. “Really?” he asked.
    “Okay...no.”
    “Look, I know Amber talked to you.”
    “Oh...”
    “Maureen please allow me the chance to explain myself.”
    Her heart sank. “So it’s true then?” she gulped. “Everything she said?”
    Alan squeezed the bridge of his nose and tried to find just the right words to say in this moment. “I don’t know exactly what she told you, but if we could--”
    "Were you really dating her and then just up and decided to date me instead?"
    "What!? No! We'd only casually flirt at the office, that's all. But that was before--"
    “Alan,” she stopped him, trying not to cry, “I really can’t do this right now. I just want to have a happy Christmas with my family, okay?”

49236482306_e11aa409e4_c.jpg

Alan tried to respect that, he certainly couldn't blame her for feeling hurt, but his aching heart was so worried. It yearned for her, dying to tell her the truth and how he truly felt about her. Now was that time.

“And Alan,” she went on before he could say anything, “if our relationship really is all just some kind of game to you...then don’t even bother seeing me again because...I’m done playing.” And with that she hung up the phone, sobbing heavily into her hands afterward.

Alan felt like his heart had just been ripped into shreds. He could’ve sworn the walls were caving in out of the corners of his eyes. This couldn’t be happening. He leaped up from his desk chair and hurried to the wall, pounding on it twice with his fist. He then threw his back against it, feeling a tear stream down his cheek.

49236705957_f12182b50e_c.jpg

For a moment he couldn’t control his breathing as his emotions took over, even the ones he kept hidden for years resurfaced, and he tried his best to regain control of it. He had to make this right and was determined to figure out just exactly how to do it.

His mind wandered back to his Grandfather’s words in regards to a very similar woman and he was beginning to feel it just as wholeheartedly himself.

If I were to ever lose her...I will surely die!

49236007123_ccaab36ebd_c.jpg

Author's Note: Please don't hate me everyone okay! ;) You know there's always gotta be some conflict...
    And there's always a reason things happen in my stories.

Remember: This is still a story that's like a romantic Christmas movie...and there's one more chapter left. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Not sure you'd want my CC folder if you saw the lag it is capable of causing. :lol:

@Turjan Thank you. :smile: And I'm talking about The Sims 3. When the vast majority of desktop computers are in computer towers, it doesn't make sense for the game to have only iMac-esque computers (and the laptop, of course). I like to strive for realism in my game a bit more than others might, so I want my sims to have a more realistic option of a computer tower if they are gamer types (or, frankly, any type that would need a more powerful computer).
    emorrill wrote: »
    Author's Note: Please don't hate me everyone okay! ;) You know there's always gotta be some conflict...
    You mean the last chapter is not about Maureen burning her grandma's diaries in a bonfire, nailing the door of her house shut and spending the rest of her life herding llamas in the wilderness? I am disappointed :wink:

@Emily4331 Oh, I see. Now I remember that Sims4 actually has "normal" computers, if I remember correctly. I hope you find something that suits your needs.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks. No need to worry about not having commented on some specific pic, given I hardly ever say anything specific regarding your images. I like to watch them, but there isn't really much meaningful feedback to give beyond that I think they look great.
    @Emily4331

Haha

@emorrill

I read yours tomorrow and comment on your thread.

@Turjan

That's totally fine :)
    edited December 2019
    Turjan wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    You mean the last chapter is not about Maureen burning her grandma's diaries in a bonfire, nailing the door of her house shut and spending the rest of her life herding llamas in the wilderness? I am disappointed :wink:

@Turjan :joy: Well when you put it that way.

Thanks for the laugh. :blush:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Another new Sim. This is Krista :smile:

79001974_10156816027371497_1181231914682417152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=WBRgnbU0fo0AQmPSUt7Yj_HuBeyn1gUfY6tnlxaFhsigZQJEc4xU2sr8g&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=fdada79bd007a404b75a0209eb7bcdf6&oe=5E667C96

80677775_10156816026581497_8560514229231157248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=hN5QEXWt_RQAQn-ksSpvO_0hy_OVQLrXyDp6iis5YY5JTJ_5rMCF6n3lg&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2c7af9f08689e22cc7dac3268d655593&oe=5EB4352D

79344713_10156816027341497_7440375381065990144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=1PF4BsOvPXwAQk5RrNgcpFgvGfefSsxFB_V_oWbVCfzrnIS_lmhKkbDaA&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9f8def7042f3f775ac2bde09ebfbecc6&oe=5E6C67FA

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Alrighty, for my nephew.Hope he likes it.If anyone can figure out what this is based off of, you get 10,000 cookies.XD
    I told him the game is limited and it may not look exact.

Episode 1: Beautiful Day

Screenshot-47.jpg
    "Good morning world and all who inhabit it!"

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Jump out of bed
    Mix up a breakfast for my favorite pet cat
    GARY
    "Meow."
    Full steam ahead
    The 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I Am Ready is about to set sail
    This kind of day
    Couldn't get much better but it keeps on trying
    I'm on my way
    Who's the luckygirl in the mirror who is living her dream?
    Who's always extra careful with herdental hygiene?
    Gary, it's me
    Happy just to be here
    In the world renowned
    Bikini Bottom
    How I love this town
    Bikini Bottom
    Where the sun shines down
    On a beautiful Bikini Bottom day
    "Good morning, Patricia!"

Screenshot-49.jpg
    PATRICIA
    "Is it morning already?"
    Sabrina
    "It sure is, and I'm singing the opening number."
    PATRICIA
    "Ooh, I want a verse!"
    I missed a snack
    This busy schedule makes it hard to feed me
    To stay on track
    Now I'll have to eat it while I'm watching T.V.
    There might not be time for a nap
    But I'll do what I can
    They're showing all the episodes of
    PATRICIA & SABRINA
    Mermaid Man
    Patricia
    Oh, every single one!
    I'm spending all day underneath
    My favorite rock (favorite rock)
    Sabrina
    Bikini Bottom
    PATRICIA
    Now, what rhymes with rock? (rhymes with rock)
    Sabrina
    Bikini Bottom
    PATRICIA
    Nothing rhymes with rock (rhymes with rock)
    It's a typical Bikini Bottom day

Screenshot-51.jpg

WARD
    "Would you two please keep it down?"
    SABRINA & PATRICIA
    "Good morning, Ward!"
    WARD
    "Another day, another migraine."
    When I want some quiet, there's nowhere to go
    A sensitive artiste
    Can't get a moment's peace
    With these two idiots in stereo
    They never go away (never go away)
    Typical Bikini Bottom day

Screenshot-52.jpg
    Winds from the west
    Everywhere you look the skies are clear and sunny
    Good weather's best
    When you're in the mood to make a ton of money

Screenshot-53.jpg
    [iLaugh while you can
    Until the day you laugh no more forever][/i]

Screenshot-54.jpg
    I got a plan
    And I went to college so you know it's clever

Screenshot-55.jpg
    They say that money doesn't matter if you love your work— HA!
    Who would say that? Probably some penniless jer.k

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Soon the day will come
    When they'll all love chum
    It's just a matter of time

Screenshot-57.jpg
    In the world renowned (world renowned)
    Bikini Bottom
    Our old home town (old home town)
    Bikini Bottom
    And the sun shines down,
    sun shines down, sun shines down, sun shines down.
    It's a typical bikini bottom day.

For those who don't know off top of their head click spoiler.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @Emily4331 Hiii Dr. Nick :smirk:
    Sable may be a doof but at least she looks fabulous :lol:
    This is a nice trip down memory lane. I miss Devin and Mia :smile:
    Hope you're having fun with Stardew Valley. I really need to get back into that game again. I've been too distracted by old Assassin's Creed games at the moment though.
    Misa and Chihaya may be mean but they look so adorable. I love the small details in the clothing and hair!
    All that backstory and I don't even get to see what Nanashi looks like front the front? Rude :tongue: Just kidding. It's a cruel reality for some kids that don't get the necessary love from their parents. It's so nice of Kenji to fill in that big brother/father role for him. I wonder how Kenshin feels about Nanashi clinging to his brother. Maybe one day he will come to appreciate the good friends that surround him :smile:
    Zhenji seems really excited so I'm guessing that Jinko and Tesuya agreed to join the club. The picture with Misa, Haruka and Chihaya is really dynamic and I can immediately tell what is happening. I wonder if Chihaya would be a bit nicer if she got away from Misa. I hope the bullying doesn't stop Haruka from becoming the best cheerleader :smile:
    I enjoyed that acapella song a lot :smiley:
    @Silverofdreams30 Jamel is so cute! I love the hair you chose for him. Twikki is a good husband for doing the cooking. Ty looks happy to be home. Gotta have the bath pictures lol, it's worth it though. I see Audra's got her baby bump now. Ty looks so hot in the last picture :love:
    @graceymanor Hmm a girl called Sabrina and a cat. This wouldn't have anything to do with Sabrina the Teenage Witch or the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina would it? :wink:
    No wait I get it!! It's obviously Spongebob Squarepants (ahhh that explains the shirt and tie) and Patricia is Patrick, and Gary is... Gary :lol:
    @turjan Eh, it could have been worse. At least he's not chowing down on that pie with his hands like a wolf :tongue:
    @emorrill It's so frustrating when you want to get a gift for someone but they tell you not to get anything. It's like I'm gonna get you something either way and it would be a whole lot easier if you cooperated! :lol:
    Maureen looks so warm, vibrant and happy compared to Amber. Oh dear I thought she was a bit mean but now I know she's downright rotten. There's no way she can "get" Alan now that he has Maureen. But she's sure going to give it a good try! I think the real master of deception and a cold-hearted snake is you Amber. I can't deny that it's possible that Alan has had relationships with a string of women before meeting Maureen. But the fact is that someone looking for something quick and easy wouldn't have spent all that time uncovering Stanley and Maureen's history, and then becoming best friends afterwards. I don't believe that Amber and Alan were in a serious relationship - that's gotta be a lie. Aw don't fall for it Maureen! I feel like she knows it's silly to believe her but her words were pretty hurtful. I think if I were in my shoes I would want to get away too. Ok what is up with the people in Alan's meeting. I assume they're cc people converted as objects :lol: I'm glad that Alan was concerned straight away about Maureen. Ooh he's angry! And rightfully so. Obviously he knows how cunning and devious Amber can be. *gasp* I can't believe she would say that about him out loud! What? She's right? Noooo she can't be right. Oh my heart this is so dramatic and emotional, I love it. I hope he can reach her in time!
    Alan can be really scary when he's mad. So he was really in a relationship with her only like a month ago? :frowning: Swapping her for another secretary is a smart move. Love the 'oh snap' expressions :lol:
    A part of me is so happy that he wants to dive into a serious relationship with her but I understand Maureen's view too. If a guy isn't willing to be truthful about all parts of his life then surely he's got something to hide. Although in this case he actually wants to explain. The whole latest in a long line revelation would hurt a lot though, and I feel it would also be damaging to a person's self-esteem. Maureen's got guts to deliver that last line to him. If only she let him talk a little longer I'm sure she wouldn't be feeling so bad though. Alan really does need to make this right. There's still time for a Christmas miracle right? :smiley:
    @king_of_simcity7 Super cute new sim. Love her wavy pigtails :smile:
    @coco
    XD Gary had to be a cat, as I don't have a snail LOL
    But Gary meows so it fit.LOL
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    oFGiENU.jpg
    At an age of 1610 days, Lindsey Baxter died of old age.
    0crmzzu.jpg
    DRFE07T.jpg
    Her husband Alex has to turn his head when he sees her making the handshake, he knows it's going to happen, but he can't watch it.
    0ysQEL4.jpg
    Ryan (her son) gets some comfort from his wife Lauri. Alex's initial reaction is simply to go to his bedroom and sit on the bed thinking, he doesn't speak or cry beyond saying where he's going, and his reaction is more blank.
    jUcBD60.jpg
    hKIPLOQ.jpg'
    Alex calls his daughters Mona and Evelyn to tell them that their mother has died, there won't be a funeral as she didn't want one.
    DwFpWKA.jpg
    AlYOoMb.jpg
    Ryan sits in a bubble bath to try and clear his head, he kind of knew that his mother would be dying soon as she was getting older and the doctor had just recommended her getting a cane, but it's an unusual thing. Both Ryan and his father were in the army, Ryan was exposed to several instances that he could've been killed and he once killed someone in self-defence, his father has been exposed to an absurd number of dangerous situations, yet his mother was the first to die.
    yO9fd8f.jpg
    LNnP9zg.jpg
    Alex lays his wife and friend of many decades to rest with the inscription "always loved"
    dYxYG1S.jpg
    As he's leaving he considers for a moment staying in the hope that he joins her.
    TrxXLzc.jpg
    The consideration is brief, but he says no and goes on home.
    Q9nBYo4.jpg
    When he gets home, he feels a tight feeling in his chest and cries a light set of tears, the first he's cried for her since her death 3 days ago.
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: Oh gosh, I remember Spongebob Squarepants. Adorable.

@Turjan: Hello.

@coco: Hello

@emorrill: Hello

@ShadowAssassin: Hello

@bekkasan: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello

@Silverofdreams30: Hello

@king_of_simcity7: Hello

@Karritz: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@Steamvarius: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@Emily4331: Hello

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories/videos/pictures.
    :) Smile!

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @Puddinroy Hello. I've just finished a channel trailer for my YouTube channel. Then it took me an age to find out how to load it. Apperently it goes in with all my other vidoes so there is a 10 minute video loading to my channel now. It is supposed to let new people know what my channel is about. I was supposed to do it about 2 or 3 years ago. So I've spent the last 3 days working on it. I'm still not happy with it but at least it's done. Now I'll get back to working on the next chapter of Caroline and Friends at University. They are all at university right now. I think I'll try to cover a whole week at uni in one episode. But that might prove impossible. They have just completed Tuesday's classes so I have to get them through to the start of Sunday and just pick out a few scenes to show during that whole week. I'll see how I go.

Happy Simming
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Jamel is a cutie. :3
    I won't complain about bathing Ty, that's for sure. :tongue:

@emorrill I must admit, I have only really skimmed your story as I don't have the mental capacity to read through the really long posts here. But, from what I have seen you have worked super hard and I have enjoyed skimming it, even if I couldn't give it my full attention. Man, so many books have been neglected by me because of depressive symptoms. :/ It's tiring.

@Turjan I believe TS4 does, yeah. Well I mentioned it because a desktop computer, a monitor, and a mouse were included in one of Around the Sims's advent calendar days. :smile:

@coco I miss Devin and Mia, too. :( But it's just too hard to get back into a saved game that I was playing rotationally when I'm not sure where I left off. :lol:
    I'm having a lot of fun with Stardew Valley! Been playing with my sister. I married Alex, we've finished the community center and Joja Mart bundles, we have a huge, productive farm. Things are going well for us. :lol:
    Thank you! I had a lot of fun creating them. :3
    LOL I plan on getting proper pics of Nanashi! My brain just needs a spark to tell me what the scene should be. :lol: I empathize with Nanashi a bit. I have my mom, who is a very loving person, but it still hurts when you're only getting half the love you should. My dad has never been very good at well, being a father. :neutral: Kenshin begrudgingly accepts Nanashi. :tongue: Like he does most things. :lol: I'm not really sure yet if he would feel jealousy or anything from his big bro's attention being taken away from him. I know from experience that kindness can break the shield of any mean person, so I'm confident in Haruka and Zhenji's ability to get him to warm up to them. :tongue:
    They did! I gave them their cute cosplays last night. :3 Maybe I should get a pic of all of their cosplays tonight.
    Thank you! It's a bit difficult to make the poses look organic, so I'm glad it was readable. :lol: It might help if Chihaya isn't too far-gone. She might have already had too much of Misa's mean girl attitude rubbed off on her. She's my character, so it's silly to say because I technically should know how things go for her...but I hope it doesn't get to Haruka, either. :lol:
    Yay! I'm glad you liked it. :smiley: A lot of people won't listen to the foreign music I suggest because they can't understand it. But, if you ask me, music is a universal language. I mean, let's be real, does anybody consistently know what Ariana Grande is saying? Because I don't. :lol: And she's speaking my native tongue! :lol:

@Puddinroy Hello! :3 Hope you're well.
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited December 2019
    Anniversary Trip to France

"I'm so mad at you, Ryan! How the hell did you forget?!".

Rachel was feeling very upset and picked a fight with Ryan. Why? Because he forgot their wedding anniversary...

4ylWui9.jpg

....or at least that's what Ryan wanted her to believe.

But he cooked up a surprise for his beloved. A special trip to Les Champs!

Rachel woke up in the next day in a bad mood.

rMI5mHF.jpg When Ryan called Rachel from work, he told her to pack a suitcase. He had something to show her.

But the plans hit a slight snag. Rachel wondered what her beloved was up to. But she could guess....

uvRFJ8j.jpg

Several hours later, they're in the beautiful town of Les Champs. Ryan even managed to get them their own house while there.

XCVSQZ4.jpg

They needed to sleep off the jet lag first....

iBr1KgY.jpg

....before heading out to see the town.

Sd9yQr3.jpg

98KVsiX.jpg

They spent most of their day at the Nectary. They met some new people and picked up a few bottles of nectar.

yw2dkc8.jpg

They needed some food to soak up that sweet goodness, so they went to the famed Catania Cafe for some eats.

cRPW7HO.jpg Ryan wanted to go on a moonlight stroll, so they did. Laughing and kissing all the way.

With tired feet, they went back to Rachel's car and drove to their vacation house and soaked in the hot tub.

QhvX4pQ.jpg

One thing lead to another and.....you can guess what happened ;)

RbprDEH.jpg

And all that activity, they called it a night.

4lxisl5.jpg

More photos to come. In the meantime, happy Simming :smile: !
    Post edited by ilikethesims30 on
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @Puddinroy and everyone else. I finally did it. I now have a channel trailer for anyone new to my YouTube channel to watch to find out about what's in my channel. I thought I'd post the link to it here because I usually do that with new videos.

https://youtu.be/2rFGThdCE2g

Happy Simming all
    edited December 2019
    I have one final post of the Christmas themed save since the holidays are upon us next week.
    Sadly no snowflake day as its too far in-game will post later.

@GraceyManor

I could not guess what it was :D.
    but it sure looks like an interesting start.

@Emily4331

He Mr bath guy sort of need an obligatory bath photo.

@coco

He sure does look hot in most photos I think lol.

edited December 2019

Final Christmas/ Holidays post

[img][/img]J7YlIj7.jpg

I had to switch Ty and Audras home out it glitched.
    Yeah, I had not deleted those curtains outside after removing windows yet.

[img][/img]LajzB6v.jpg

Beautiful sky.

[img][/img]tfUmykX.jpg

[img][/img]7l1CIgx.jpg

[img][/img]jZNqF1B.jpg

Casper and Bernadetta Ty and Audra's bundle of joys arrived, now
    their family is complete.

Happy holidays from the Conleys.

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

Day 19 of the advent calendar consist of a Macarons Gift box which can be found in the Sculptures Tab, the Macarons Box which can be found in the Misc. Decorations Tab and the Macarons which can be found in the Misc. Appliances Tab as they are edible... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    UzMs9Ti.jpg
    edited December 2019
    @coco Heh, true! The silver stake he showed up with hints more at him belonging to the other side of the medal.

@Emily4331 That shows how much attention I pay :blush:

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats regarding the little one.

Watching the stars.
    lhic1Fd.jpg
    edited December 2019
    Only 3 posts this entire day? :open_mouth: Woooooooooow. :cry:

I sure hope the thread picks up after the Holidays. I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season right now. <3 🎄
    (Naturally you can see I've been busy too. :kissing_heart: )
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    "Eugene!" Ward screamed as he burst through the door of his employer's office."You need to take down that help wanted
    sign right now!" He demanded. "What's the matter now Ward?" "She's coming..." He squealed."Who?" "You know who." "Oh,
    that neighbor of yours that you always whine about? How annoying can one girl be?" "She's my daily migraine." Ward remarked."

Screenshot-64.jpg
    "I'm gonna go in there, right to the manager, look him straight in the eye....and I can't do this!" Sabrina cried, as she
    tried to run away."And where do you think you're going?" Patricia asked."No you're not, your going to the Krusty Krab and get that job."
    "No I'm not!" Sabrina yelped."I'm not good enough." Patricia glared at her friend."Who played "Waitresss" as a little girl?" "I did..?" "exactly.
    now go get that job!"

Screenshot-65.jpg
    "Ahoy there captain! permission to come aboard?" Sabrina shouted excitedly as she approached Eugene."Too late"
    Ward remarked."I'm here for the job." "You seem like a nice girl...but waitress is a lot of work...and..." his phone rang."
    "Excuse me for a minute."

Screenshot-66.jpg
    "Eugene, This is Laura Welsche from the health department.There's been numerous complaints about
    your eating establishment being dirty.We are required by law, to come to inspect your restaurant.We
    will be here at 8 am sharp." and she hung up.

Screenshot-67.jpg
    "Ward! This is your fault! I asked you to clean this place last night." Ward sighed and said in a nazzley voice."My motto is
    why do today, what you can put off until tomorrow." Eugene was raging with anger."What is today, but yesterday's tomorrow.And today
    you are cleaning this place spit spot!" "Excuse me?" Sabrina interrupted.

Screenshot-68.jpg
    "I know I don't work here..." Sabrina said; "but I bet I can get this place cleaned up before your inspection....before tomorrow even."
    Eugene laughed."IF you can get this place tidied up in under 24 hrs, you can have that waitress position." Ward gasped "You can't be
    serious." "I am and if you don't back off, you'll be facing the unemployment line." "Deal" Sabrina squealed with excitement.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    "We're a lost cause aren't we, mr.cleaver." Eugene said nervously."Kiss your restaurant goodbye Eugene, or should I say
    your MONEY." "Gah! not my money!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top