Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Methods Do You Use To Kill Sims

I've killed a lot of sims for the Black Widow Challenge and I've gotta say my favorite way to kill sims is either drowning or hysteria. I've tried starving but it takes soooo long omg.
But what methods have you used and found effective? Also have you tried to kill a sim with all the available methods?
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Comments

• AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited December 2019
    Vampire sims have a great ability to alter someone's mood to the extreme, and it kills so many sims. It's the only way I've found for one sim to kill another without mods, and I love it.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Assimulo wrote: »
    Vampire sims have a great ability to alter someone's mood to the extreme, and it kills so many sims. It's the only way I've found for one sim to kill another without mods, and I love it.

I have never played with vampires in Sims 4 yet! How is the experience overall?
  • TheShineyEmeraldTheShineyEmerald Posts: 31 Member
    I find Hypothermia is probably one of the fastest ways for a sim to die.
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    • fire (if you have CL, lighting fireworks in doors is an easy way to start one)
    • pufferfish nigiri (CL again)
    • extreme heat (Seasons)
    • extreme cold (also Seasons)
    • drowning
    those are just my personal favourites

i personally never really go for emotional deaths because i find them way too hard to achieve. if an emotional death comes along naturally i'll go with it though
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Are we talking with mods or no? There is a creator that I wont mention because his content isnt exactly family friendly, but his mods are hilarious for killing sims. As far as non modded deaths I agree with the vampire emotional aura deaths. Drowning is a no-no for me though because Im scared to death of drowning and bodies of water (but I grew up next to the Atlantic Ocean, go figure). I think getting fried either by fixing things or lightning would have to be my preferred way.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    edited December 2019
    I found that dressing them "wrong" and sending them outside on a hot or freezing day is rather quick. And I think it looks a tad better in the family tree if they freeze to death rather than starve...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 954 Member
    Old age.
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Old age.

^ This. ^
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Death is turned off in my game. They can only die of old age.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    That presumes I go around killing off my Sims. :open_mouth: I don't, just for the record. But in playing my Ancestral game save, certain individuals did die sooner than their family would have liked. For those Sims, trying to keep with what really happened, I used MCCC to have them decease. In one case no one knows why my seventh great-grandmother, Joannah, died. We only know the year because she (using Power of Attorney) witnessed and signed a deed over to the person purchasing it. That was the last official thing she did of record. We're not even quite sure where she is buried. Some Historians suggest she made the 300 mile journey Southwest with the rest of the family in late 1773, and that she deceased some time after that. Your guess is as good as mine on that. Who knows? I accept that she didn't make the trip. And my seventh great-grandfather ultimately remarried at some point, after the move.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    If I need to off a townie (for stealing my stuff, too many elders, or I just don't like their face..), I use MCCC to kill them off screen, or in an elder police officer's case, I used MCCC to make her die of old age right there in the police station (for some reason most of the employees there are elderly). I don't kill townies often, but if they steal from me multiple times, I will definitely get rid of them. I like to have my own kleptomaniac Sim go beat them up and return the stolen goods before doing it though.

I don't ever deliberately kill my played Sims.
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited December 2019
    I would say when playing a black widow only marry old sims then woohoo them to death, atleast I'm not that cruel making them die happy 😂
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm partial to the aging flowers that you can give as gifts. I call them death bouquets. Ages the sim and causes immediate death to elders. Very effective, and I have a sim that sells them in her flower shop for easy access. I also like creating comedians that can force sims to die of laughter but that takes more time...
    Ennael wrote: »
    If I need to off a townie (for stealing my stuff, too many elders, or I just don't like their face..), I use MCCC to kill them off screen, or in an elder police officer's case, I used MCCC to make her die of old age right there in the police station (for some reason most of the employees there are elderly). I don't kill townies often, but if they steal from me multiple times, I will definitely get rid of them. I like to have my own kleptomaniac Sim go beat them up and return the stolen goods before doing it though.

I don't ever deliberately kill my played Sims.

I love that you kill them because you don't like their face :D
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Old age. :D
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I'm partial to the aging flowers that you can give as gifts. I call them death bouquets. Ages the sim and causes immediate death to elders. Very effective, and I have a sim that sells them in her flower shop for easy access. I also like creating comedians that can force sims to die of laughter but that takes more time...

Are aging flowers in base game or are they part of a specific expansion or stuff pack?
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    What methods don't I use is a better question... >:)

Actually, I think in TS4 I haven't drowned a sim yet. Pretty sure I've committed the rest.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Eletrocution. Orignally, I set up a club that was dedicated to building robots for my Sim's science store but turns out the robotics bench is quite deadly for unskilled Sims.
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    My vampires use Influence Emotion: anger. I've got a mermaid funding her way through uni by moving in boyfriends but they all keep mysteriously drowning in her fenced off private section of the ocean, leaving her with their money. So unfortunate. 11 gravestones on her lot at the moment. Her last prospective partner stood and stared at them all for a while then left never to return lol.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I just delete the ones that tick me off, or allow them to die of old age. I've had so little time to immerse myself in the game, I really haven't had the time to actually plot then carry out a death scenario. But an elderly Sim recently showed up in my Sulani save, I can't remember his name, who is mean, and loves to fish wherever my Sims are fishing even when I take my Sims to different worlds. He yells at my Sims, stomps his feet, angry walks everywhere he goes and constantly tries to pick a fight with every Sim around him. He is the only Sim that appears to carry a true grudge, and no amount of chatting changes his mood. Maybe he will become my first victim of a death plot. Because he has made it quite clear he hates everyone. And that goes for hating the pets in my game, too. I don't understand his behavior, he disrupts the game and I can't be sympathetic toward Sim that goes out of his way to be mean to dogs and cats. And all of you have given me some very good ideas on how to kill him off. Thank you!! :D
  • mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    > @Patch__2008 said:
    > I've killed a lot of sims for the Black Widow Challenge and I've gotta say my favorite way to kill sims is either drowning or hysteria. I've tried starving but it takes soooo long omg.
    > But what methods have you used and found effective? Also have you tried to kill a sim with all the available methods?

I starved a Sim today. I agree. It takes WAY too long. And it's kind of painful to watch.

My Black Widow Sim prefers death by exhaustion...she woo-hoo's her elderly husbands to death.

As for any Sim I want to kill-off on purpose, I usually try to pick a death relevant to that Sim and go with that.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

Camkat wrote: »
    What methods don't I use is a better question... >:)

Actually, I think in TS4 I haven't drowned a sim yet. Pretty sure I've committed the rest.

If you really like using all of the methods you should try the Hunger Games Challenge. I feel like you'd be really creative with it :)
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    That depends on the story. I think pufferfish and death by cold are my favorite. Also I like the strangerville death but I only use ot on rare cases. One interesting thing about thos death is that it doesnt leave a tombstone behind so you cant revive the ghost later with ambrosia or dedeathify. Essentially they are erased from existence. Pretty horrible death.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    That depends on the story. I think pufferfish and death by cold are my favorite. Also I like the strangerville death but I only use ot on rare cases. One interesting thing about thos death is that it doesnt leave a tombstone behind so you cant revive the ghost later with ambrosia or dedeathify. Essentially they are erased from existence. Pretty horrible death.

If your sim dies to the motherplant they do have an urn, it's down there in the mother room. I had one of mine try to solo her and went and fetched the urn later with a different sim. The ghosts from this death are quite interesting :)