Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Does anyone know how to get rid of that big follow symbol at the top of the screen on mobile? It’s huge.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @GraceyManor ^What now!? :open_mouth:

Actually I kinda knew he'd been dead all along. :smirk: It was confirmed to me when she read his mother's diary entries.
    That makes me sad because...then she and Tom can't be together. :cry: I hope she never goes back to Jake!
    *sigh* Well, hopefully Tom left an impression on her heart ( ;) ) to do better in her life and be a better person. I truly believe there are angels among us. <3
    Great story girl! :star:
    Very fitting closing song! 🙌 You make me proud with that one. :blush:

I used that song in my Sam Beckett story...for when his wife back on Earth found out he wasn't returning home... :cry:

Anyhoo,

Glad you enjoyed my latest story chapter. :)
    I was all like "Girl, don't start pulling a stunt my girls do."
    ^ LOL! :joy:
    Nah...she was just being very cautious. Probably because she's been hurt before...

Thanks! I love those mugs! I was so happy someone found them for me! :mrgreen:
    (Was it you who found them for me? If so, please forgive me for forgetting. :frowning: )

@bekkasan Yay for Victor and Gardenia arriving! :smiley:
    It looks fine without any flowers or shrubbery. :kissing_heart: I think baby stuff is more important for the big family right now. ;)
    I very much look forward to your update! :mrgreen:

@Silverofdreams30 Very much enjoyed your update as always. :blush: Hot kisses! :love: Congrats on the arrival of their sweet little one. <3

@lisasc360 And once again Baby Yoda infiltrates the Sims once he conquered Facebook. :lol:

@meerkattime <3 How's gameplay going?

@king_of_simcity7 I need to find out what happens in your story next, after recent real life events. :mrgreen:

exRjzXY.jpg

FOOD!!!!!!!!

@thesimmer14 ^That's HILARIOUS! :joy:
    Pretty kitty. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    @emorrill, he sure did. He's cute though...lol I've been wanting to check out Baby Yoda since I had updated TS4 last week but then my video card went bye bye. I also was able to upgrade my TS4 game last week from the standard edition to the deluxe edition for free. I should say that Baby Yoda is a statue in the game and not a toy. I think it might had been from that free Origin Access last month since I have the 2 part sign-in for here. So it took me by surprise when I went to Origin and saw the banner up top that said about upgrading to the deluxe edition.

Now I want to see a TS4 to TS3 conversion of Baby Yoda for our game but have it be made as a toy doll for the kids to play with...😀

I've been reading your Christmas story over in the thread that you have for it, so I will have to go over and leave my comments about it over there probably tomorrow as I am tired and need to get some sleep now...😀

@GraceyManor, I figured that Tom probably wasn't suppose to be there when Catarina started reading his mother's diary...😪
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Ashe is such a cute name. Aw congrats to Luna and Sean :blush:
    @lisasc360 Whew I'm glad that your video card started working normally again. At least you have a spare now :smile:
    @emorrill I thought it was funny but on second thought it is a tad disturbing haha :lol:
    So if your story is 10 chapters that means it's nearly over!! :bawling:
    Lol the "we needed to cuddle so we could generate body heat" excuse sounds so cheesy but in this case it was the right thing to do. I kind of expected at least one of them to freak out but I thought that it would have been Alan. Maureen seems so uneasy and nervous the events before, perhaps a bit scared too. If it were me I would be thinking about how it's all fun and games when you have a crush on a guy but you don't expect him to like you back, and what if he's not serious and it's just a fling. But Alan is being so sweet so I hope she doesn't think that he would do that to her. Maureen's totally right though, they didn't exactly get along straight away and Alan was the one who wanted to push her away at every turn. I guess they need to build their trust and friendship up before they can fully commit to a relationship. Awwww at Alan thinking about Maureen as the perfect woman :love:
    I'm so glad that Alan told Maureen that he wants to know her better, just reassurance that it's not just her kisses that he enjoys. Ok here's the bit that made me squirm in total joy. Alan wants to make time for Maureen now when that was the one thing he said he didn't have before. So now the ball is in Maureen's court and she will have to be the one that makes a move next. Aw this is too sweet to handle. She's so lucky, I wish someone would take me out to breakfast too lol. Maureen's mother is clearly entertained about the way things have turned out. I bet Jennifer would be ecstatic as well :smile:
    I have never heard the word twitterpated before. I thought it was something to do with Twitter :lol:
    So I wonder if this is Alan's first visit to Evansville. Maureen looks adorable in her beanie and ear muffs. I hope they didn't hurt themselves with that fall - that's why I don't ice skate :lol: I think Alan is showing off his snowboarding skills especially for his date. The snowball faces are so funny. I love that Maureen got Alan back for laughing. Those Christmas trees are massive! I absolutely love how they look with the coloured lights and the star on top. Quick question - do you get all wet and soggy when making snow angels in real life? Oh there's that mug you were looking for. I want that hot chocolate right now as it looks delicious (says me when it's literally 40 celsius outside :grimace:) Aww them cuddling together on the bench is just perfection! Gosh so many cute pictures you got in this update, like how can they not possibly be deep in love by now. I also love the pictures after the igloo building with Alan cuddling Maureen from behind. Kiss him! :mrgreen:
    I like how you're showing the progression of time. It's kind of like a montage of them doing special and everyday activities. Omg Maureen looks so cute sticking her tongue out. Great poses on the couch. I'm guessing this is at Alan's house? Another favourite picture is her touching the tipe of Alan's nose. Hopefully they won't have to stay apart for too much longer. I don't know what that would mean for their jobs if one came to live with the other. I bet Amber just loved giving those gifts to Alan. As long as she didn't hide who they were actually from!
    Poor Maya, I hope she got extra treats. Eating on the roof sounds like a great idea as long as it's not super windy. Aw she fully trusts him now. Did Alan write the book on most charming one-liners or what :lol: The sky looks so gorgeous. It's the will they or won't they moment and my heart is pounding. Awwwww they are just so happy together :blush:
    @bekkasan How are you getting your sims from other saves into DV? I haven't tried doing that with Traveler yet so I'm curious what the best way is. Do you control Victor and Gardenia and send them on holiday and then switch back to Adam's household or do you try to control everyone at once somehow? It's hard to wrap my mind around it :lol:
    @thesimmer14 Your kitty is adorable. All she wants is a whole roast chicken, is that not too much to ask :lol:
    @turjan The gyroscope is fun unless you can't hold on tight enough and it throws you off. Maybe Darryl will find out one day :smile:
    @GraceyManor Darn it, I had an inkling that he wasn't properly alive but that's just heartbreaking! It's so sad that they had just properly gotten together for good and now he has to leave her. I wonder what Catarina will do now, she better not give Jake the time of day. At least she has a good job, improved her relationships with her family and has a place to stay now. I just hope her heart can heal :cry:
  • Options
    @coco This is me when seeing you tagged me in your post after I've posted a new chapter:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5878976
    ^That's how much I enjoy reading your thoughts. :mrgreen:
    So if your story is 10 chapters that means it's nearly over!! :bawling:
    ^I know...it's making me sad too. :cry:
    Maureen seems so uneasy and nervous the events before, perhaps a bit scared too...
    what if he's not serious and it's just a fling.
    ^Perhaps that could be why Maureen is so nervous? 🤷‍♀️😏 But yeah I bet it's mostly because they got off to a rough start. ;)
    Oh Alan has totally fallen head over heels for her. <3 He's more like his Grandpa than he thought, and Maureen is a lot like her Grandma so when you put two and two together... :smirk:
    Yes Jennifer would be ecstatic as well! :lol:
    I have never heard the word twitterpated before. I thought it was something to do with Twitter :lol:
    ^ LOL! :joy: *sigh* My goodness you kids these days! 🤦‍♀️ j/k :kissing_heart:
    Have you not ever seen the old Disney cartoon Bambi? If not, or need a refresher, you gotta watch this clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwXozFxk01A
    :lol:
    Then the three animals go on to run into their mates in forest. :blush: It's really rather cute. <3
    Anyhoo...
    It was Alan's first visit to Evansville. Guess he never had any reason to visit until now. ;)
    Yup we all showed off on dates back in the day! :lol:
    Quick question - do you get all wet and soggy when making snow angels in real life?
    ^Depends on the snow: there's the dry, flaky kind (which is quite common here in Utah :blush: ) or the heavy, wet kind. The latter makes you wet more, but the dry, flaky kind can stick to your clothes a little so when you get up and those little things start to melt from your body heat, you can become a little wet, but not as bad as the wetter snow. That's why we have snow pants and jackets around these parts. :mrgreen:
    Yup there's the mugs! Hee hee! :mrgreen: I LOVE them! :star:
    ...like how can they not possibly be deep in love by now.
    ^
    source.gif
    Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. <3 I lucked out finding some super cute poses. :)
    I like how you're showing the progression of time. It's kind of like a montage of them doing special and everyday activities.
    ^Yup, that was exactly the idea. :blush:
    I wish I had caught a pic of Alan catching a snowflake on his tongue, but as you can see I didn't. :disappointed:
    All your questions will be answered in time. :smirk::p I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments and you are just too cute and sweet! :kissing_heart: Thank you!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2019
    @GraceyManor

Oh such a sad ending but still very beautiful story great job
    girl.

@emorrill

I comment on your story thread as per usual,
    easier that way hehe

@coco

Thanks its taken form a character in " Fire Emblem three houses".

@lisasc360

* Waves*

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 16

The election night was very tense for a lot of Sims. The division was strong but an exit poll had been released that showed The Lion on course to win a huge victory and The Messiah would suffer a huge loss. In the early hours of the morning The Lion had secured a majority. It was over and the hard left had finally been defeated.

The next day everyone was excited as the learnt of their victory and that the scandals had not been able to influence the public.

For the radicals however there was a huge sense of denial. They had lost everything but did not want to admit defeat. They wanted to riot and they wanted to protest but it was no point anymore. No one was on their side and they had cost themselves dearly. The good guys won at the end of the day and things where starting to look good.

78779133_10156800509926497_7029410718088691712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=9YnEBqkw0VsAQmznoA5VcLEQ2XnWOWYL1CJ013zdglV-S8ZgixSIRFQdA&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=c676995ebcdfc6f838b393820e38d256&oe=5E79BD15
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@thesimmer14 Beautiful kitty! Feed that poor thing!! :smiley:

@Turjan I got home from work last evening to find the neighbor behind me was having the roof replaced. 3 solid hours of bam bam bam from the hammers. I didn't play either, but that was because I had paperwork to finish for work, not the noise. :lol:
    I don't pay attention to the buttons other than hitting the awesome on story posts and comments. I miss the simmers and the stories. I love it when we get new simmers in the thread too and we've seen a few recently posting which is really nice. But yeah, it is most definitely quieter all around the sims 3 site. I used to have 90+ notifications overnight (not just from this thread) and now it is 20 or less.

@GraceyManor Thank you for the likes. I'm not posting twice a day like I used to as I just don't have enough time with work, plus with the thread not as active I don't need to post comments as often to stay caught up. :wink:
    I'm surprised you didn't make a thread in creative corner for Catarina and Tom's story to keep it together.
    Well, I knew Tom was not human, but wasn't sure what he was except was thinking maybe her guardian angel...not a ghost. I've read a few stories like that with happier endings though where the angel was allowed to stay on earth in the end and become human.
    What a way to find out about Tom from some stranger!
    Its a sad ending, but he did help her straighten her life out and hopefully she will continue to grow in self esteem and find someone who is worthy of her and not a creep like Jake.
    Hint, hint! You can always do a romantic postscript to the story for Valentine's Day! :love:

@Sleepstar Hope you feel better soon! I'm currently trying my best to avoid the current update on the old desktop that I'm trying to get going. It has windows 7 on it! lol. It keeps reminding me they are not gonna support it come January. I don't care...it plays sims 3 and that is all I care about. I'm currently installing all my sims 3 stuff into it.

@emorrill This is my favorite chapter so far! You know I am a hopeless romantic so watching those two fall in love in the awesome pictures is just so beautiful.
    I giggled at how she reacted after them sleeping together all night.
    Well, poo! I admit it was good they needed to get to know each other better, but NO KISSES? lol
    It would be hard to resist him, he is so kissable!
    I was so happy that he was willing to make time to see her considering how he had been so involved in his ambition and job. It shows how important the relationship with Maureen is to him and she's not just a girl he is attracted to.
    I'm glad she agreed to call her Mom and stay to spend the time with him. Great way to start things off.
    Twitterpatted? Never heard that one before. :smiley:
    The pictures of them enjoying the winter festival were perfect. They had so much fun together and you can see them falling deeper and deeper for each other.
    The pics of them drinking the hot chocolate turned out great. You've got to share those poses and mugs!
    The winter festival trees are so pretty. I love them and yep, they are the ones I used in my Bekka and Patrick save way back when.
    The snowman pic with them clowning around is adorable.
    Catching snowflakes! I'll be able to do that soon I hope! Gotta finish adding stuff to the desktop.
    His ugly Christmas sweater is terrific! I saw several downtown at our Dickens Christmas festival with those words on them. :smiley:
    I swear I don't know how she kept herself from kissing him!
    I can understand no woohoo restriction, but kissing! C'mon! Just kiss you guys!
    haha at Amber having to deliver presents to her boss from Maureen.
    Great pics on top of the world (ok...building, but whatever)
    Finally!! Kisses! Awesome!
    Definitely my favorite chapter so far. Love the romance and fun pictures and how you developed the relationship.
    Is it Wednesday yet?
    Thanks for the comments on the last picture with Victor and Gardenia. I will let them start buying kid play stuff after the babies are born. You know Adam is gonna want all the fun stuff for his kids since he didn't get to be a kid. I hope I will have some time to catch up and start writing the update...maybe today, depends on work and have some errands to run.

@coco To be honest, I was afraid that having Victor and Gardenia from MH and Rafe and Autumn from Barnacle Bay arriving via traveler could break the connected worlds and I didn't want that. So, I created a new DV save and added them all to one household just for certain pictures. Its kinda weird popping between the two saves, but, I didn't want to break my main save. They are still arriving in the main save, just separate so some of the pictures will be from it, some from the created picture save when I need the group together shots.

@king_of_simcity7 Beautiful starry night!
  • Options
    @emorrill
    I kind of figured, that's what you knew.XD But how? Did you go see the movie?
    Thank you! I got teary eyed writing it like I did watching the movie.

@coco
    I know right? Things were just looking up for her, but yeah it was kind of obvious
    when he disappeared and appeared when she needed him.

@bekkasan
    Exactly, I usually wait to post when there is lots of stuff, so I can do it all at once instead of individual
    posts.I probably won't do a valentines one, but I am gonna add more chapter to this one to close it.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited December 2019
    @bekkasan For my neighbor's work, it's scheduled to last three months. Some days, nothing is happening, sometimes it's two weeks in a row. They own a building company, so I guess they send their workers whenever those don't have anything else to do. They have been removing all inner walls and drilling holes in the concrete. If they do this in the wall to my apartment, the noise is physically hurting my ears, and I can only leave. Anwyay, it's a bit stressful.

As I haven't been here for such a long time, I can't really tell how the traffic was before I came here. Well, the game is more than 10 years old, so I guess it's understandable if it slowly dries up. It's rather surprising there still is an active company board available.

@coco Thanks. Yes, Darryl will find out. By the way, it even happens with travelers through the dimensional door, if they fail one of the skill checks in those little stories. I had this happen with Alrik, the youngest teen in the family who still has to skill up in lots of fields.

Marcus, looking pensive.

O0j5vgG.jpg
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Christmas Eve...Had to do one final chapter.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Catarina was making her way to the annual church services, she had promised to sing there tonight.
    Lost in thought she didn't see the car approaching."BEEP BEEEP" He honked multiple times, she managed
    to dodge being hit.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    "Oh miss, I'm so sorry.Are you alright?" The young man helped up."No, I'm sorry.I wasn't paying attention
    I was in a rush.Late for my choir concert." "Oh, you're a singer?" "Not professionally, just at my church."
    "That sounds nice.I'm sorry I almost ran you over..I'm Peter." "Its fine, I'm sorry, I almost walked into your car...I'm Catarina."
    "And yes like a cat." "I wasn't going..alright yes I was.Can I give you ride to your church." "Maybe, let me check something." She grabbed
    his wrist and checked for a pulse :D "What are you doing?" "Making sure you're normal." "You're weird." "You have no idea." They both laughed.
    "Hop in."

Screenshot-24.jpg
    "This is awfully nice of you." "Anytime, its too cold for someone to walk across town like this."
    "Eh, I'm used to it."

Screenshot-26.jpg
    "Beautiful Church!" Peter remarked as they pulled up."My mother used to go here as a little girl.
    It helps me remember her." "Oh, did she pass?" "Yeah, a couple months ago." "I'm sorry, I feel you.My wife died
    3 years ago in a car accident." "I'm sorry." "Thank you."

Screenshot-27.jpg
    "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.But the very next day you gave it away.This year to save me from tears, I'll
    give to someone special..." "Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away, so this
    year to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special."

Screenshot-28.jpg
    "Once bitten, twice shy.I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye.Tell me baby,
    do you recognize me? Well if you don't, its been a year, it doesn't surprise me.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    "MERRY Christmas! I wrapped it up and sent it with a note saying, I
    love you I meant it, now I know just what a fool, I've been, but if you kissed me
    now I bet you'd fool me again."

Screenshot-28.jpg
    "Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away,
    this year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special..."

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Catarina and Peter caught each other glancing at one another XD
    Deanna took over and played the piano for some dancing music.

Screenshot-31.jpg
    "Dance with me Catarina?" Peter offered his hand."Sure! I'm not very good though."
    "Neither am I." Tom stopped by for one more glance. "Merry Christmas...Catarina I love you."

Screenshot-32.jpg
    And left for the last time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxdHPzoZaaQ
    Forgot to add this.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: I tried to glitch it so that the Lion would be looking over it but it did not work so I gave up in the end lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @GraceyManor Aww! A new romantic interest! I love it!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I restarted them
    QTtJLd.jpg
    QTtteA.jpg

This is Masaki Killough, Serina's brother, Vincenzo X.'s former bandmate before he truned into half zombie
    Guess his age
    QTtsyQ.jpg
    QTtrQg.jpg

A dramatic scene
    In my story line, Masaki believe Vincenzo real dead
    QTtWF0.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Little bit of comments here:

@Silverofdreams30 I saw your lovely comments and replied on the story thread. :blush:

@king_of_simcity7
    For the radicals however there was a huge sense of denial. They had lost everything but did not want to admit defeat. They wanted to riot and they wanted to protest but it was no point anymore. No one was on their side and they had cost themselves dearly. The good guys won at the end of the day and things where starting to look good.
    ^Bwa ha ha ha HA! :joy: That's RIGHT! :star: Boo ya!
    Sore losers really come out when election day is over...it's like, "Deal with it and move on folks. It's LIFE!" When a certain US President was elected back in 2008 I wasn't happy at all, but I suffered in silence because that's what adults do. Sorry, forgive me for going off there. :p
    I'm just laughing because Anta deserved this. :naughty:

@bekkasan I had a feeling this would be yours, and many other's, favorite chapter. :blush:
    Well, poo! I admit it was good they needed to get to know each other better, but NO KISSES? lol
    ^Yeah, I know. ;):p
    Maureen is just having some reservations about him, since they got off to a bad start, and I can't say I blame her. But man, after a makeout session like that, I don't think I could STOP kissing him! :scream: She's an odd one isn't she? :p
    What was amazing was Alan being so willing to respect her wish...it shows he is truly falling in love with her. :blush:
    I was so happy that he was willing to make time to see her considering how he had been so involved in his ambition and job. It shows how important the relationship with Maureen is to him and she's not just a girl he is attracted to.
    ^Yup! :star:
    Twitterpatted? Never heard that one before. :smiley:
    *Gasp!* :scream: Lady yes you have!
    Remember Bambi? See the link I shared with coco above. :blush:
    The pics of them drinking the hot chocolate turned out great. You've got to share those poses and mugs!
    ^Thanks. <3 And remind me...cause I gotta shower and take off after these comments. :kissing_heart:
    Yes! I look forward to seeing Seasons in your game. :mrgreen:
    Great pics on top of the world (ok...building, but whatever)
    ^Hee hee. That was cute. :blush:
    Is it Wednesday yet?
    ^Almost. :p
    Aww. We all want to give our kids what we never had. (Regarding Adam.) <3
    Thank you for all the sweet comments. :kissing_heart: {{{{Hugs}}}}

@GraceyManor
    I kind of figured, that's what you knew.XD But how? Did you go see the movie?
    Thank you! I got teary eyed writing it like I did watching the movie.
    ^I didn't see the movie after all because...some je'rk on YouTube threw out a Spoiler in the comments about it. :angry:
    So yeah...I sorta knew, but had to see if it was true and...it was. *sigh*
    Oh girl I cry over many of my stories too, like this recent one ;) , it's totally normal. We get invested in our characters and we always want what's best for them, but sometimes...we gotta allow hard things to happen, or sad things. :cry:
    I swear God feels the same way about us...
    I'm SO glad you did one more chapter because I was curious to see what would happen with Catarina now.....
    It was beautifully written and you captured all the right screenshots. I loved it! <3 Yay for her and Peter! :mrgreen: But sad we won't see Tom anymore. :cry: But he did what he was sent to do and his work is done.
    Oh and I meant to say I LOVE the way that altar/podium in the church was set up! :astonished:<3 Did you do that??

• Options
    edited December 2019
    @emorrill
    Thanks! I wish I did, but it was a church I downloaded from the DNA build team by taryntempestwind.
    She's a very creative builder.I'm so glad you liked the last chapter, everyone was curious about Catarina
    and I couldn't leave ya all hanging.
    But sad we won't see Tom anymore.

Gah you got me again with this. :D<3
  • Options

Day 17 of the Advent Calendar consist of gift wrapped PC box and a PC box, a gift wrapped monitor and a monitor box which all can be found in the Sculptures Tabs, the PC tower and the Monitor that's sitting on the floor can be found in the Misc. Decorations Tab and the computer of course will be in the Electronics Tab... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    aAQm5FR.jpg
    HlN3DhX.jpg
  • Options
    By request of my nephew, working on a new story.XD
    He doesn't like to play but loves reading everyone's stories.
  • Options
    @emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @emorrill I'm glad my responses give you so much joy because it just feels like I'm typing out word vomit. I have no filter but I suppose it's more fun that way :lol:
    It would be so heartbreaking if somehow fate repeated and Alan was sent away. I don't think that's where you're going with it and I'm glad because they deserve their happy ending!
    I'll have you know that I don't actually use Twitter. I never got into it, same with Instagram or Snapchat. But with Twitter especially it just feels like an American thing :tongue:
    Ah I thought so about the snow thing. The only snow I've touched was more like shaved ice but I never tried lying down in it :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I'm glad it was a good outcome for you. It's a pretty night with the stars shining :smile:
    @bekkasan It makes sense how you have done it. I would probably do the same just for pictures. I was just curious about how it would work when you want your sims to 'remember' catching up with their friends in other worlds. I think there's a guide somewhere on the Nraas website about it, or it would require a conversation with Karritz or igazor.
    @turjan That's a really nice picture of Marcus. I can't tell if he seems sad or happy, just lost in thought about something.
    @GraceyManor The snow looks so pretty! Crossing the road is the worst time to not be paying attention. I'm glad she's alright and Peter seems like a good guy. Lol that's hilarious if she has to check if every new person she meets has a pulse. I wonder if she saw Tom from over Peter's shoulder as they danced. Now he can be at peace knowing that Cat will be alright. I'm glad you did this one last chapter just to tie everything up :smile:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thank god for ATS3. Finally, no more monitors that mysteriously work like computers despite there being no sign of a computer tower. :lol:

So, other than download CC every now and then, I basically haven't done anything with TS3 recently. Which, I admit, is both bogus and sad. :lol: However, I have been reading your updates, leaving awesomes.

Here's my obligatory youtube video hello:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGg71r8nfU

Anyway, I believe there are some TS3 screenshots I didn't share here and I want to take a walk down screenshot memory lane. Sooo

Here's Sable being a doof
    anm2Uwf.png

And now nostalgia time. First, Devin hugging he and Amir's dog whose name I forgot:
    Uz58yd7.png

Mia...trying to read minds?
    4jIlTHL.png

My vampire twins! :3
    QqLgxeX.jpg

Alexis malfunctioning. :lol:
    PYQiCAE.jpg

Mother and daughter. :cry:
    1oY2yQO.jpg

zuWmVa1.jpg

The infamous paparazzo!
    D14yWiv.jpg

Bernie the Cat vs faucet. :lol:
    iRmWfUh.jpg

Otherwise, I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley and making more cute anime-y characters. Some of you seemed to like them before, so I'll upload some cute pics I took under this spoiler tag. :smile: Every time I use this posing program I wish so hard that the Sims would have something similar. It would make taking dynamic, fun pics a lot easier.
    Still thinking about most of their backstories (the new characters, that is) so just going to do general introductions. :smile:

So, the teen years are no without their mean girls. To remedy this, I made a couple of cheerleader, preppy, snobby type girls. The girl with the light hair is Misa Tokugawa, while the girl with the dark hair is Chihaya Hojo. When posing them, I had this idea that Misa (the meaner of the two) was making fun of a passerby while Chihaya (not nice, but not as mean as Misa) is trying to hide her smile. Gotta save face in case some teachers are watching. :wink:
    dkZDC6Y.png

And, of course, I had to take a pic of them practicing cheer. :3
    Y60foNY.png

In these pics, like my last ones, I wanted to try to convey as much story and personality into them as possible. So this one is busy, but bear with me. :tongue:

I'll try to explain in a concise way, but I am bad at that, so pray for me. :lol: One of my new characters is Nanashi. He is the brown haired boy latched onto Kenji (Kenshin's brother) in this picture. Nanashi is actually one of the new chars that I have a bit more of a fleshed out personality and backstory for, though it is a bit basic still currently. Simply put, Nanashi's mother is an old friend of the Ishii Family (Kenij and Kenshin's family) who frequently just kind of drops Nanashi off with them anytime she doesn't feel like being a mother that day. :grimace: Nanashi never knew his father and has such an absent mother that he is very needy of love, care, etc. Nanashi is a bit like a cat. He stays to himself a lot, but has at least one person he latches onto. In this case, that one person is Kenji. With Kenshin being so aggressively unfriendly, the brotherly, caring nature of Kenji becomes that much more meaningful. Nanashi and Kenshin are accompanied by Kenji on the way to and from school, which these days is probably the most time Kenji gets to spend with his little brother. Nanashi, on the other hand, is glued to Kenji's hip as often as he can be. It makes the days his mother remembers she has a kid that much more upsetting to him.

So, in this pic I imagined Kenji going to meet Kenshin and Nanashi so they could all take the train home together. When he arrives, though, he notices how cruel his brother is being to his "friends" (though Kenshin may not consider them as such :lol: ). Kenshin is a difficult person, but he still respects his brother enough to care about getting lectured by him. Still, he's a bit stubborn and will almost never sincerely apologize. Luckily for him, the girls (Pink hair = Zhenji, redhead = Haruka, and green hair = Mikoto) don't seem to mind his moodiness and are quick to come to his defense. I guess in their own weird way, Zhenji and Haruka view Kenshin as a friend despite his unfriendly nature. Mikoto, though, is really just there backing up Haruka. :lol:
    h593PTW.png

Oh and here's a bonus pic of Zhenji :3
    GhXOFQw.png

Next up, we have a pic of Mikoto (green hair), Zhenji (pink), and Shingo (blond) trying to recruit some noobies (Jinko with the burgundy hair, Tetsuya with the Mountain Dew hair :lol: ) to their Cosplay/anime/manga club. :lol: Of course, they had to cosplay when recruiting. Do you see those outfits? Fabulous! :lol: The Katakana on the whiteboard just says "Kosupure kurabu" which means, you guessed it, Cosplay Club. :lol:
    69Tm1g9.png
    PS: yes, my editing is poorly done, but you gotta give me credit for writing in Katakana with only a mouse. :lol:

Something I probably forgot to ever mention about Haruka is that she is also a cheerleader. Though Misa and Chihaya don't make it easy for her. :( Unfortunately, kindness is often mistaken for weakness and they are masters of using her kindness against her and are just plain bullies.
    ooNZAMx.png

That's all for those, but hey I also have some vids to show you.

A song I've been listening to a lot to help with Thai pronunciation is "I Don't Like" by PAM. I especially enjoy the acapella version she did with Gam Wichayanee:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1Sg4kaqYA

Also can't stop listening to this freaking Hatsune Miku and KAITO song by Mitchie M:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3yyYYLyVzw

Thanks for visiting spoiler tag, we hope to see you again soon! :lol:
  • Options
    @coco
    She didn't, he remained unseen, for her sake.
    I had to do one last chapter, everyone wanted to know
    what was going on with Cat.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2019
    I did not play any save yd only one I do not post about,
    but here are a few comments.

@Emily4331

I love your gorgeous sims, believe me, I would LOVE
    your CC folder haha. Your Devin is very handsome.
    Stardew Valley is a great game.

@GraceyManor

I am glad Catarina found a living soul in the end, poor Tom though.
    Great story.

@emorrill

I saw your reply hehe.

@bekkasan

Lovely screenshot.
  • Options

Day 18 of the advent calendar consist of 2 different color gift bags, a large and a small Barbie Doll box which is empty which all can be found in the Sculptures Tab and 3 different Barbie Dolls (Princess Barbie, Dress Barbie and Barbie) which of course can be found in the Toys Tab.
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    lbfgdsX.jpg

As you can see that the Barbies can also be placed inside of the empty boxes which is pretty neat especially for anyone who loves to collect Barbies and have them on display... :smiley:
    XvROoDJ.jpg
  • Options
    @coco Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top