Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose and Nascar's Mafia Game (Town Win)

TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
edited December 2019 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to Rose and Nascar's Mafia. Here is the setup to the game.

Main Rules:
1. I will post all my game posts in purple, and Nascar will post all his game posts in blue. Do not post in these colors.
2. This is a mafia game. You shouldn't take it personally.
3. We will use random.org when picking your role. It's not our fault if you don't get the role you want.
4. All times posted will be in CST (Central Standard Time).
5. We will not be using the hammer mechanic.
6. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the case of a tie, whoever had that number of votes first will be lynched. If someone unvotes to cause the tie, the person who had more votes before the unvote will be lynched.
7. Unvoting and no lynching is allowed.
8. Bold/Capitalize your vote or it doesn't count. Please format like this: Vote: Rose or VOTE NASCAR
9. Avoid talking on topic during night. You're all supposed to be asleep, after all. Talking off-topic is fine.
10. Those who have the ability to use a night action, Please PM us when it's night time. If you can't send it at night, send it during the day phase.
11. Days last 24 hours. If someone is inactive for 2 full Day phases, the player will automatically be modkilled or replaced without further notification. So if you'll be away for 3+ days then PM me and/or Nascar.
12. You must not post PM's from the hosts in the game thread. Paraphrasing is fine.
13. You cannot edit your post. Even if it's an irritating thing, you shouldn't. Unless one of us told you to do so. If you need to edit a post, quote the post and edit the quote.
14. You cannot PM anyone about the game unless we have set up the chat for you.
15. Role Claiming is allowed.
16. Please try and be as active as possible. Inactivity makes the game boring.
17. Any Newbie Players must be respected. You should be a guide for him/her.
18. If you're not in the game, whether your dead or not in the game at all, try not to talk on topic.
19. This is still The Sims Forums for us Sims Players and not a Mafia Site. You should be familiar with the forum rules.
20. By signing up, you are agreeing to these rules. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Nascar or post on the thread.

Rules Regarding Replacing A Player:
1. VT's that are killed/lynched are eligible to be put on the replacement list. Let me or Nascar know if you want to replace if needed.
2. Anyone who wants to be a replacement, let Nascar or I know and you will also go on the list.
3. If we need a replacement, we will take the person at the top of the list.
4. You can only replace 1 person; so if you are killed, replace someone, and are killed again, or simply replace someone and are killed; you will NOT be put on the replacement list again.

Mechanics:
1. Nightless
2.If the godfather is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins. (This is the only special quality of the godfather.)
3.If, on Day 1 only, one of the townies is lynched, this townie will be flipped as town, but will not die immediately. They will live for the duration of Day 2, and then die along with the Day 2 lynch.

Roles:
1. 1 Godfather
2. 1 Mafia Goon
3. 3VT's

Players:
1. Nush
2. Lyfe
3. Dekay
4. Nerd
5. Bella

Replacement List:

Links to Days: