Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    My main house family, their dad got eaten by a shark and their vampire ancestor was burnt to a crisp 😂 safe to say this family had no luck today
  • mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    > @rainbowwithfangs
    >
    > Whew! You have quite a story going there!
    >
    > How is Vlad in your game? It's funny to think of him wooing anyone 😂
    >
    > I'm fine with him being her next husband/victim though.
    >
    > Is Jade's painting skill high enough to even earn any money?
    >
    > And who is taking care of Maeve?

@AlwaysAsking , Thanks! I'm having fun with it. My Sims are usually well-behaved, so this is out of my comfort zone, but I'm enjoying it.

Vlad is Darcy's maker and they have a strange relationship. They are friends, love sharing evil ideas and causing mischief together, and are occasional lovers. He loves her, but she's really only using him for his vampiric knowledge and power. Plus, he's good practice for honing her enchantment abilities on the opposite sex. I think deep down he knows it though.

I know right? Jacques is gross.

Regarding Jade, meh. It's getting better day by day. Most paintings earn a few hundred at least.

Darcy is actually fairly attentive to Maeve and takes the bulk of the parenting load. She loves her mostly in a narcissistic way; she sees her as a mini version of herself and loves the attention a baby brings her from other Sims. When she's busy or out on the town, Jade takes over.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited December 2019
    Been a while so I thought that I'd update everyone on whats been going on!

Talia and Dre both got accepted into Foxbury for University! Talia's grades in High School were pretty bad (mostly due to her pulling pranks and not listening) but her athletics were so good that she got a scholarship (For a communications degree) and is on the Soccer team. Dre had near perfect grades in High School and got a scholarship towards the Art degree :)

BqjoYOU.png

They moved in together into the University dorm and Talia wasted no time meeting her roommates and mingling with everyone

QVAlcMh.png
    cpbaWVe.png

Dre wasted no time, joined a study group and immediately started all of his assignments

1RPfOAi.png
    kuc3S8S.png

Talia on the other hand decided to skip her first day of classes to go to Spirit day and to party lol

8ce6I3X.png
    XkAiOx0.png
    zXuk95I.png
    BozOWJ4.png

All the while, Dre was still hard at work finishing up his big presentation
    UnIlUKq.png

Eventually is was time for Talia's first soccer game for Foxbury and she was excited!
    8y0a885.png
    ygWpDbX.png

Avery even stopped by the cheer on her daughter!
    bXtPRJC.png

They won the game and Talia celebrated with another party!
    UwW6OpG.png
    NecNMej.png
    A1VXKjo.png

Post edited by O-meezy on
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    So, I changed my mind, and Imma keep posting it here too for the convenience of those that were following it. This story started here, it may as well end here too. Honestly this thread's a mess anyway, so I can keep posting to the WP as an archive and for the readers that aren't here, so nbd, not really an inconvenience or anything, actually pretty justified lol. When I wanna re-read it in a few years, it'll be nice to be able to find it. Rofl

Chapter 9. Quick warning for gut-punching. Lots of Damian not being a great Damian.
    Recap: Damian Ember the Morgyn Ember CAS clone moved into an apartment with Cassandra Goth, then they moved to a better apartment, stole the Vatores, turned them human, shipped them to college, and then stole Morgyn. Morgyn turned Caleb into a spellcaster, Lilith doesn't get off the treadmill long enough to be a proper MC, and then Vladislaus called in the cavalry named Sarnai and things are going quite sour quite fast. Cassandra and Damian are married, have a daughter named Esmeralda, Esme for short, and Morgyn and Caleb are dating.
    Archive for reading the rest of it if you missed anything ( or just don't wanna run back through this thread to find the other posts bc tbh I don't either ). | Character cast

12-15-19_10-11-15-pm.jpg
    That was the strangest conversation Morgyn had ever had with L. and Simeon. Morgyn knew the two of them well enough to know when something was wrong, and something was wrong with L., though what, Morgyn still couldn’t say. And something felt terribly off in Magic Realm, almost like the Realm itself was crying out in pain.
    It was unnerving an experience, and not one Morgyn was terribly interested in repeating anytime soon. It was harder to sense it outside of the Realm, but that thread of Morgyn that was a Sage still clung to it, and could still feel it. Now that Morgyn had sensed it up close and personal once, apparently, picking it out again later wasn’t going to be difficult.
    But what was it… and what was so wrong here that Morgyn had felt the sudden need to rush home?
    “Everything seems okay,” Caleb murmured. “I’m going to bed.”
    “Okay,” Morgyn answered softly, as Caleb shuffled down the stairs. Morgyn frowned. It seemed like most of everyone else was already in bed. As soon as the thought came to mind, Damian shuffled out of the kitchen.
    “Oh,” Damian said. “Welcome home, or whatever.”
    … or… whatever? Morgyn was just shaken up from whatever the heck was wrong with L., no need to get paranoid now. “Thank you,” Morgyn answered. “Have you noticed anything… off?”
    Damian arched an eyebrow. “Um, no,” Damian answered. “Like what though?”
    12-15-19_10-20-36-pm.jpg
    ( Ya'll this screencap gives me l i f e. )
    Something,” Morgyn answered, glancing around their apartment. There was no sense in telling Damian about it feeling like the Magic Realm was screaming in pain, because it wasn’t like Damian would sense that. He wasn’t a Sage. For a moment, though, Morgyn considered the possibility that it was the Magic Realm itself, and whatever was wrong with it, that was throwing L. off kilter. Morgyn would’ve only escaped it because Morgyn was never in Magic Realm anymore.
    Well that didn’t make sense, because presumably, L. had actually been exposed to it less than Simeon, and Simeon had seemed fine.
    “Well, it’s probably nothing,” Damian said. “No sense making trouble where there isn’t any.”
    “I know,” Morgyn replied, “but it feels important so -“
    “I said drop it!” Damian snarled.
    Morgyn blinked once. Damian’s expression eventually levelled out, and he looked confused.
    “I have a headache,” he said. “I’m going to bed.”
    Morgyn didn’t say anything, just watched him go. And what exactly was that?
    So now Damian was acting weird, if that episode was anything to go by. Morgyn had known Damian all his life, there wasn’t a vicious bone in his body, and while most Sims got angry on occasion, Damian skipped anger and went straight to sadness. He’d rather run from you and hide than snap.
    That was why it was so damaging when Damian fought others over Morgyn. For Morgyn? It was hard to say which. Confrontation was the furthest thing from normal for Damian. If both L. and Damian were acting weird at once, what could one suppose was the meaning of that…?
    Morgyn didn’t have any bright ideas, but did get the feeling sleep was going to be a difficult endeavour tonight.

12-15-19_10-46-27-pm.jpg
    “Good morning, love,” Cassandra greeted softly. She wasn’t sure how that would go, given the snapping last night, but maybe he really had just had a headache. Headaches would make anyone rather irritable, even her. Maybe even him, then.
    A look of annoyance flashed in Damian’s grey eyes, for just a moment, before disappearing. “Good morning,” he answered, sitting down.
    “Did you sleep okay? How’s your head?” Cassandra asked.
    Damian tried not to roll his eyes. This general pleasant conversation thing, he really wasn’t in the mood for it right this second. “Fine,” he said, “and fine.” He did not ask her how she slept, because frankly, he didn’t care.
    Cassandra waited a moment, and then hesitantly said, “There was a lot of snowfall last night.”
    “I noticed,” Damian replied icily.
    Cassandra almost flinched back, but she willed herself not to. This was still Damian, wasn’t it? She wasn’t afraid of him. “Damian,” she started, reaching over and resting her hand on his. “Baby, what’s wrong?”
    “I’m getting just a little sick of you and your nosiness,” Damian snapped.
    Once again, Cassandra had to will herself not to instantly back off. “I – I’m just worried -“
    “Oh yeah right,” Damian went on. “Like you’ve ever really cared, huh, you sure spent a lot of time caring back before we even got together. Spent a lot of time taking the hint that I didn’t want to talk to you, didn’t you? But of course, because you’re so dang great at shutting up!”
    Cassandra’s eyebrows drew together. She could feel the ugly sting of tears behind her eyes, and she willed herself not to start, not now, not while he was still here.
    Damian loosed a disgusted sound, stood up, and walked away. And for the first time in a long time, Cassandra felt fear. The fear that she was going to lose him, and not even know why.

12-16-19_12-07-12-am.jpg
    It was so sudden.
    Cassandra had no idea how to deal with it at all. Damian stalked off, and she stood up, walking over to the windows. Below, she could see the fitness centre, and the small bit of shopping area that was right outside their apartment building. Though she was looking at it, she didn’t see it, not really.
    What was she supposed to think? Was what he said what he meant? Surely he didn’t mean that, if he did wouldn’t he have… he was the one that proposed! And… kissed her the first time and – nothing made sense. None of this made sense and more than she wanted it to make sense, she wanted it to stop hurting.
    Cassandra had never wondered, before, if she really loved him, but if she ever had, she knew now. Yes, she loved him, more than she’d ever loved herself, and maybe more than she could ever love anyone else. Damian wasn’t perfect. He wasn’t a perfect man, but she didn’t want him to be, because he was hers.
    It was like a dam broke. A squeak, and the tears flowed suddenly and freely, and Cassandra tapped her head against the glass. After a moment, she heard something behind her, a thunk of some kind and then shuffling. She turned, but there wasn’t anything there.
    Maybe she was hearing things, now.

12-16-19_1-13-22-am.jpg
    Fortunately for him, Damian hadn’t been there right at that moment, when Caleb heard Cassandra crying in the living room, because if he had been, Caleb might’ve rearranged his face right then and there, Morgyn’s brother or not. As it was, he’d needed to go to class, too, and that was unfortunate, because Caleb was ticked.
    By the time Caleb returned home, Damian was at the dining room table doing homework. Caleb settled down across from him.
    “Oh, hi Caleb,” Damian said. He sounded just fine, but Caleb heard what he’d said that morning to Cassandra.
    One great thing about being an ex-vampire, you apparently still had decent hearing after.
    “Hi,” Caleb replied dryly.
    “Homework, right?” Damian said, laughing slightly.
    Caleb looked at him like he couldn’t believe his nerve. Because he couldn’t. “Look,” he said, setting his pencil down. “I’ll just come right out and say it. If you ever make Cassandra cry again, I’ll snap your neck. I told you when you first started dating her I would. I meant it.”
    Damian looked amused, strangely, and Caleb caught a slight tinge of something that he’d sensed before, but wasn’t sure offhand what it was because it was so weak. “Morgyn wouldn’t be too pleased.”
    “Morgyn will get over it,” Caleb answered. “And I was friends with Cassandra before I was dating Morgyn. Guess which one comes first?” Something told Caleb Morgyn would be about as ticked off as he was. Morgyn liked Cassandra, too, and Damian was being a jerk.
    “If you say so,” Damian answered with a sigh, and then picked up his notebook and left. Caleb let him go, only because the oddly flippant demeanour was only making his anger worse.

12-16-19_1-31-28-am.jpg
    This time, Cassandra didn’t say hello to him first. Damian came down the stairs, and headed to the dining room, coming to stand beside her chair.
    “Cassandra,” Damian said.
    Cassandra glanced at him. “Yes?” she asked. The last few times she’d tried holding a conversation with him, he’d gone off like a bottle rocket, and she wasn’t interested.
    “I had a talk with Caleb earlier,” he said. “Tell him everything’s fine.”
    Cassandra frowned. That must’ve been what she’d heard the last morning Damian had snapped at her. She tried not to think about it too much, but apparently it’d been heard. Great. Now Lilith and Morgyn were probably aware of what was going on, too, and Cassandra would much rather pretend nothing was wrong.
    “It’s not, though,” Cassandra said. “And Caleb knows me well enough to know when I lie.” It was the truth. Besides, Caleb was a few hundred years old, and had long figured out what lies looked like.
    “Well, then tell him to butt out and mind his own business,” Damian said, “before he gets himself hurt.”
    … was Damian threatening Caleb? Cassandra couldn’t believe what she was hearing. And her staring at him clearly took long enough he’d decided that was good enough, because a moment later, he walked off.
    She wanted to rush after him, shake him and make him go back to being the Damian she knew and loved. More and more, though, she feared that Damian was gone.

12-16-19_12-43-47-am.jpg
    Ah, that was incorrect, and this bit of information was better used over here… Morgyn erased part of the presentation, and wrote something else in. It was going decently well so far. The front door opened, and Morgyn glanced at it. Damian had come home, and he looked oddly surly.
    Well, according to Caleb, he was in a very bad mood anymore, and had apparently been yelling at Cassandra. It was one thing for Damian to be snapping at Morgyn. It was another for Damian to be yelling at his wife. Morgyn was under no illusions that Damian wasn’t angry at least a little for what happened in France. It made sense, when irritated, Damian might be a little snappier with Morgyn than usual.
    But Cassandra? Damian loved her. Or at least, Morgyn had thought so.
    “Welcome back,” Morgyn said softly.
    Damian didn’t answer, just stared at Morgyn with this unreadable expression on his face, and it gave Morgyn goosebumps, and then set off the defensive instinct. That was odd.
    “We should talk, if you’ve got a minute,” Morgyn said.
    Damian snorted, glancing at the opposite wall. “Not you, too. I figured I’d have threatened your stupid boyfriend enough to get him to shut up, but I guess you’re a bit more difficult to threaten into complacency.”
    Threatened – Morgyn’s gaze narrowed. “Caleb’s not exactly one to back down easily, either.” A few hundred years as a vampire generally meant you at least had a spine to speak of. “What are you doing?”
    “Wouldn’t you like to know?” Damian asked, and then smiled, a bit too widely. “I did tell you, you’re wasting time, didn’t I?”
    That caught Morgyn off-guard, and Damian left, and Morgyn let him go. Wasting time again… and this time, from someone else. So who was doing what, exactly…?
    Maybe it was time to pay a visit to some friends.

12-16-19_1-38-19-am.jpg
    First off, there were the Birches. If Morgyn remembered correctly, they were expecting a baby, so perhaps now wasn’t a good time, but Morgyn had solved a couple different mysteries with Devante and Cheyanne’s help. Then, he also had Grace and Tomax. They were decent help.
    Morgyn wasn’t doing anything without Simeon, especially since L. seemed to be affected. They needed to figure out how to protect Simeon from the same thing, and quickly. The Goths could also potentially be useful allies, and would want to help because Cassandra and Damian were heavily affected.
    Morgyn had plans. Everything was fine. Damian was losing his mind and L. probably was, too, but it was fine. Now wasn’t the time to be having a panic attack, though admittedly, the more time went on, the harder Morgyn had to fight one off.
    Who to call first… Morgyn started tapping at the phone, and then it chimed. That was odd. Morgyn slid the notifications panel down, and tapped the new text message.
    It was from Simeon.
    L. is lost. Stay out of Magic Realm. You’re the only hope left.
    What? A quick head shake, a re-read, and then Morgyn hurriedly replied.
    What do you mean? What happened to L.?
    No answer came. Five minutes. Eight minutes.
    Simeon, don’t leave me hanging like this, what happened?
    Still no answer. Eleven minutes, fifteen.
    Simeon!
    Nineteen, twenty four, thirty two.
    “Dang it.” And then there was one.
    Maybe this was bigger than Morgyn originally thought.

12-13-19_3-43-41-am.jpg
    “Oooh, we love chess,” Sarnai said, sitting down at the chess table across from Lakshmi. Her sister seemed slightly perturbed, but didn’t say anything against her presence. Lakshmi had almost forgotten how demanding and bossy Sarnai was, but it was just as well.
    “Do you want to play a round?” Lakshmi asked.
    “Not yet,” Sarnai said. “First, we talk business. It is time. We have a job for you.”
    Lakshmi looked up at Sarnai. Her sister was smiling that soft smile she usually wore when she was in an exceptionally good mood. “Are you getting further with your plans?”
    “Yes,” Sarnai replied. “Everything is falling into place now. We only have one more issue to deal with. That is where you come in.”
    For a moment, Lakshmi was quiet, and then she said, “I thought you didn’t need me.”
    Sarnai tilted her head. “We were annoyed.”
    Of course. That does explain it. Sarnai was often annoyed, but then when one had Vladislaus Straud counting on your success and the day to day activity of humans doing that living thing distracting you, Lakshmi supposed one would be annoyed.
    “Okay,” Lakshmi said. “What do I need to do?”
    If nothing else, her sister needed her help, and Lakshmi was never going to say no to Sarnai.

( Here's an interesting aside, Damian is making a lot of sour faces for me right now and he's usually all smiles, and Cassandra keeps getting hit with powerful sad moodlets from her gloomy trait. Extra bonus points, it's very common for Damian to be wearing the same thing Morgyn is, and this is kind of symbolic in a weird way. You'll understand that later if you don't right now. Lol Don't worry though, actual in-game play isn't really impacted by this. Interestingly though, Damian's not playing with Esme anymore, Cassandra started doing it instead and I think that's kind of symbolic too. Sometimes you know, the game is hard to finagle into behaving for a story for you, and then other times it just, really tries to work with you. Damian made a face I didn't know was possible doing an action I also didn't know was possible and it's perfect for chapter ten so yeah... the game wants this story told as much as I do. )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited December 2019
    I'm loving the afro hair :-) is it cc ? , cant wait until university is available for consoles tomorrow 😊 @O-meezy
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Ugh! Honestly I'm so fed up with Ulrike. She needs a vibe check.

So, Sara and Joaquin were having their wedding. I decided to invite Ulrike since she's my friend. Beautiful ceremony, cake, woohoo in bush and wonderful dancing. Ulrike stood next to the dance floor with a sad expression on her face (it was funny since Candy and Jaxon were just leaving to woohoo in a bush when she started making the face). So, she randomly starting coming on to Sara, in front of Joaquin, ON THEIR WEDDING. I think she ruined Sara's marriage and now Sara is beating her up. Turns out she had the sad expression because she was uncomfortable and she peed herself. I am turning everyone against her RIGHT NOW!!!

Those darn thirsty exs
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I saw a mention in the notifications but I can't find it... I was busy making Time Lords, sorry.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I've just had to use NPCC to remove jobs from sims that I created, and I've set the employment range to 0:0 for each life stage. Bills are a thing of the past as well. This was done using MCCC. Carol Brinson being a millitary recruit is silly, considering she's an elderly lady.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I'm loving the afro hair :-) is it cc ? , cant wait until university is available for consoles tomorrow 😊 @O-meezy

Yeah it's CC, I downloaded them from a creator that does afro-centric hair
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Well, Life Tragedies mod struck my gameplay twice in two real-days: Yesterday, Alexander Goth(adult) was struck and killed by a hit-and-run incident. Today, the same incident happened to Jack Avery(Madison Cole's husband)! She's also less than one day away from the birth of their second son. Rest In Peace Jack Avery :'(
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The Sons of Aslan, since its inception, has only hoovered up unattached males. I think I'm going to play like San Myshuno and Del Sol are beyond Fatima's real power, kind of like the medieval Holy Roman Empire had independent cities that did their own thing. The heir situation isn't clear at all, unfortunately. Good thing Fatima has plenty of potions!

FRhGJbx.jpg

My Discovery University experience has not been off to an auspicious start. For one thing, a stray dog stole the fedex package containing the DVD from Target and chewed the package and the DVD case to pieces. I was able to recover the paperwork with the all important product key, and by some MIRACLE the cd was unscratched, just a little dirty.

3c9wt4i.jpg
    Eir works to stave off the Freshman 15.

I then wasted four hours playing various teenagers and trying to decide who I wanted to be my Uni guniea pig. I finally decided on one, Eir Vargas, and sent her to Britchester for a degree in art. She landed in the dorms, initially, but as soon as she met the Pleasant sisters they were instant besties and I had her move in with them. She’s not....doing too well. Admittedly, I didn’t help by having her pursue her art at the same time, but I thought I was doing everything: she did her presentation, her term papers (editing them for quality), her homework, she went to class every day in a good mood. Yet she kept getting Ds and Fs and was suspended halfway through. Angela and Lilith have done better; Angela is about to graduate and Lilith isn’t far behind, though the latter too has been on probation before. Speaking of, I fixed Lilith, making her degree and her aspiration the computer-oriented one. (That’s why she lags behind Angela – she lost some of her credits.) I’ll probably make one of my Sims with lots of aspiration points donate a trait-changer potion to her. I never played Lilith as bad or evil, just a little rebelious. I’m having all three of them study constantly when they’re not working on motives or schoolwork. I’ve been trying 3 classes a term, since they’d then have 4 separate terms/years.

1WCs4cb.jpg
    Lilith, Eir, and Angela

So far Eir, Angel, and Lilith have experienced virtually NOTHING of uni life save constant work. Because of Lilith’s programming jobs and Angela and Eir’s paintings, they’ve actually grown their savings from 15K to 54K. (Eir has fulfilled her painting aspiration, and Angela is very close to it, needing only 2 more masterpieces.) I have learned one thing, though: next time I’m playing with aging off. All three girls aged up to Adults, and are now nearly Elders, working on their degree! I’ve kitted them out with potions of youth to make sure they don’t go grey on me just yet, because they’re only supposed to be ~23-24.....

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The Sons of Aslan, since its inception, has only hoovered up unattached males. I think I'm going to play like San Myshuno and Del Sol are beyond Fatima's real power, kind of like the medieval Holy Roman Empire had independent cities that did their own thing. The heir situation isn't clear at all, unfortunately. Good thing Fatima has plenty of potions!

FRhGJbx.jpg

My Discovery University experience has not been off to an auspicious start. For one thing, a stray dog stole the fedex package containing the DVD from Target and chewed the package and the DVD case to pieces. I was able to recover the paperwork with the all important product key, and by some MIRACLE the cd was unscratched, just a little dirty.

3c9wt4i.jpg
    Eir works to stave off the Freshman 15.

I then wasted four hours playing various teenagers and trying to decide who I wanted to be my Uni guniea pig. I finally decided on one, Eir Vargas, and sent her to Britchester for a degree in art. She landed in the dorms, initially, but as soon as she met the Pleasant sisters they were instant besties and I had her move in with them. She’s not....doing too well. Admittedly, I didn’t help by having her pursue her art at the same time, but I thought I was doing everything: she did her presentation, her term papers (editing them for quality), her homework, she went to class every day in a good mood. Yet she kept getting Ds and Fs and was suspended halfway through. Angela and Lilith have done better; Angela is about to graduate and Lilith isn’t far behind, though the latter too has been on probation before. Speaking of, I fixed Lilith, making her degree and her aspiration the computer-oriented one. (That’s why she lags behind Angela – she lost some of her credits.) I’ll probably make one of my Sims with lots of aspiration points donate a trait-changer potion to her. I never played Lilith as bad or evil, just a little rebelious. I’m having all three of them study constantly when they’re not working on motives or schoolwork. I’ve been trying 3 classes a term, since they’d then have 4 separate terms/years.

1WCs4cb.jpg
    Lilith, Eir, and Angela

So far Eir, Angel, and Lilith have experienced virtually NOTHING of uni life save constant work. Because of Lilith’s programming jobs and Angela and Eir’s paintings, they’ve actually grown their savings from 15K to 54K. (Eir has fulfilled her painting aspiration, and Angela is very close to it, needing only 2 more masterpieces.) I have learned one thing, though: next time I’m playing with aging off. All three girls aged up to Adults, and are now nearly Elders, working on their degree! I’ve kitted them out with potions of youth to make sure they don’t go grey on me just yet, because they’re only supposed to be ~23-24.....

Sorry about the misfortune surrounding your pack! Oh, lord! I hope that won't happen to mine! My mom ordered it a few days ago during the sale so it should be at my sister's soon.(my parents' address is apparently non-existant to delivery trucks.)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Smellincoffee, 542.
    Nothing worse than a klepto dog destroying your parcels.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I'm back from the parties and saw the Nutcracker ballet with my grandmother, it's a tradition we had since I was a kid. Beautiful as always. :)

Recap: Jonathan had enrolled in Britechester and is majoring in Psychology to be a Professor. He made some friends and joined the Britechester Spirit Corps. Later, his husband, Christian, also enrolled and is majoring in Biology to be a Professional Athlete and had signed up in the soccer team.
    Saya Tanaka, Jonathan's good friend, was pregnant with Masato's child and already on her third trimester.
    Unfortunately, the next day, Saya is no longer at the dorm, but a notification said that Saya had recently had her baby. :)
    aCzznwR.png
    89UGucN.png

Don still shows up at the dorm, but nothing to steamy happened since Christian moved in.
    Jonathan used the hand buzzer on Don, but it didn't work. He tested it out and got the shock of his life.
    Owh6tnR.png
    Vhoq9bK.png
    GCyGd52.png

The bathroom sink broke (again!), and Jonathan had to fix it, in style.
    VFNesfD.png

Jonathan went to his dorm room to paint and had some inspirations from the other artworks done by his aunt.
    wJb52gc.png

"Not bad, Jon. Did you drew those as well?"
    "My aunt made those and gave these to me on my birthday years ago. She's the only one who supported me for my choice, and I wanted to be a painter just like her."
    yC7KAo9.png
    dN9rl91.png

An event started, and Jonathan helped out with the students to make the mural, and Christian took a selfie with the mascot. Not shown, but I had Christian offer a sapphire to the statue for academic luck.
    kDTPqHj.png
    DRNgon5.png

Christian got a call from his older sister if she wanted to come over. Instead Raphael showed up. In case anyone doesn't know who he is, Raphael is Dylan's father and is an ally with Miss Hell and Ivy Griffin on my main legacy story (which I'll go back to that later).
    jqogYTI.png

Thankfully, he left soon after the event, and the couple went back to their dorm. They spend some time in the kitchen while the roommates were out and about, either watching tv, working on their homework, or fixing the bathroom sinks that are constantly breaking.
    aULUOoK.png
    BbXmVeP.png
    5n9mCmy.png

But their moment was ruined when one of their roommates mentioned about the weird cloak people looking for a guy named Christian.
    CnoJ4SV.png

"Hi, um...can I help you with something?"
    "You must be Christian, right?"
    "That's me..."
    "We were told by our friends about your great offering. We had request for you: would you like to join the Order of Enhancement?"
    "I guess so, sure."
    hP5vx6G.png
    yETyaOX.png

The woman threw colorful sparkles at Christian, and he was given the cloak...with sunglasses?
    "What's with the glasses?"
    "This just shows that you're new to our brethen and sistren."
    "Ok then."
    A1qqAqc.png
    wAjCg9t.png
    hqHrdbn.png

There was a clearing somewhere in the small town, and Christian checked up on the sprites, only to get attacked by them. Now, they follow him around.
    aePRb9y.png
    1AGyivh.png

Meanwhile, back at the dorm, Jonathan was talking with Caleb in the bathroom (of all places).
    "Hey, Jon, want to try out the keg stand?"
    "No thanks."
    "Oh well, you're missing out, amigo."
    TSaMnB4.png

Fernando got shocked from the cloud the curse Christian put on him.
    GDgyZK7.png

"Does that happen quite a lot?"
    "He's fine."
    fXhPfln.png

Christian came back and was tensed from the annoying sprites, guess he regretted for joining the Order of Enhancement.
    vf8h9Ob.png

Jonathan helped him relax before heading to class.
    mOWpjvy.png
    k1eD2iq.png

Christian had a sprite visitor, who was bored and wanted some entertainment. He had a good idea.
    Pbqwa1O.png

He gave their roommate a "handshake", but something doesn't seem right.
    eRPwb6t.png

BZZZZZ!
    The hand buzzers doesn't work on the Antoines. This amused the sprite, and Christian was blessed with knowledge. This would help him in class.
    m5boMLb.png

This is shown in Christian's perspective, and it looked like Jonathan can see them too.
    QsbjKpt.png

Also this random girl took a picture of Jonathan.
    gy3rMsr.png

Well...this happened.
    YbEqieh.png

"You look very stunning today, Caleb."
    "Excuse me?"
    gJz1pSD.png
    R2YRIRv.png

Christian flirted, but was rejected.
    RmGKYYY.png

Christian said he was just joking and left, leaving Caleb embarrassed. Jonathan came back from his class and was told by Caleb what happened.
    3Cvzffc.png
    ikirXVn.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Oh jeez 41 new posts. This is gonna get long XD

@Keidra the suspense :o Following the new thread, here are some chapter 9 comments!

Yeahhh Damian is definitely possessed or something :-\ Despite the seriousness of the situation, it does kind of amuse me that Simeon just... texts Morgyn. Like you'd think they'd have some sort of magical communication or something.

(A page later, now unspoilered because it's on the thread now XD But yeah, it can be pretty tricky to find stuff! I crosspost to Imgur and keep mine that way.)

As for that blooper, she likes to feel tall :3

@TheLastStar I commented on L's rad flower crown/antler combo on Insta, but it's still fab <3 Also, you can use MCCC to flag Sims to be immortal and to never be purged, so that can be one way to keep them while keeping ageing on!

@RedDestiny92 don't sweat it, I love talking XD GeekCon probably is a pretty good first outing, yeah. Lots of people in odd outfits anyway, so you don't stand out. Oof, poor Dion, though. ...President L? That sounds... terrifying, ngl XD Poor Caleb. And I actually feel sorry for Thorne, what is this?!

@afai1261 Jacoby being turned (or asking to be turned) could work for a story, if you want to go in that direction!

@Becka28 man, that's one heck of a gossip party! Heh, I think Diego might have something to say about Don making moves on Jessica... wow, he definitely deserved that slap! Aww, that last bit with Jess and Diego!

@Koteyka oh, Stanley :( He was a good li'l critter. Poor Tessa, being confused, too! Man, that neighbour guy is awful. Katrina seems pretty cool, though! Aww, he might be 36 but he's still Babie. Those kids are absolutely precious! I'm glad they all have a support network now <3

@DeafSimmer I do love a good Zelda comparison!

@Morkovka Morgyn looks to be about as much of a morning person as I am ;D

@ccarrig_95 looks great, I love the cheery yellow walls!

@Smellincoffee oh wow, that is a foreboding start! And huh, yeah, sometimes the grades just don't reflect the actual work put in. It can be pretty frustrating :-\

@DarkAngel1994 I love Nutcracker <3 Jonathan's aunt sounds lovely. Ooh, good luck with those sprites, Christian... I kind of want to have my main join the order, but apparently the sprites can be, uh, tenacious. Oh, Sims whims. I had Caleb get the whim to flirt with my main while he was on a date with Johnny, so that... happened (they're now an OT3 ;D ). Cliffhanger ending! :o
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I haven’t had a chance to catch up on everyone’s post but I will soon! Had a crazily busy weekend :(
    Here’s my latest gameplay!
    Putting the majority in spoilers to help the thread go faster! Also I got a bit crazy with screenshots.

CAMPUS LIFE
    Its Vlad’s last term at Britechester. He’s enjoyed it so far but he’s definitely looking forward to finishing! The coursework was challenging.. His roommates enjoyed talking to him while he typed his term papers lol
    KHBcr6w.png
    Oh boy his roommates. That was the most stressful. Vlad’s never lived with witches and wizards before. He used to think vampiric duels were violent! All the magic slinging was a little unnerving
    One day the witches, Cassandra and Luna got into an argument. Cassandra called Luna a muggle. She claimed her breeding and abilities were far greater than Luna’s.
    qQNU8ZC.png
    It escalated and the next thing he knew they were in the backyard about to duel!
    sJvjhkp.png
    Everyone gathered to see what was going on. His adopted son Marcus was shocked too!
    oVnmqkG.png
    The sparks flew!
    qLke6ad.png
    Luna got the upperhand!
    JiZmy5p.png
    Cassandra was so angry!
    m8dE9d1.png
    To help even things up a bit, Wolfgang and that weird hybrid spellcaster Joanna engaged in a friendly duel
    ZAE4Ja3.png
    Wolfgang won.
    zZOfXId.png
    One day the couch caught on fire
    nuR04sW.png
    Ieq8RL5.png
    Joanna managed to fix it
    SBW56HU.png
    Of course there were all kinds of romancing going on
    MsYraHq.png
    Oscar is quite thrilled with himself here lol. Luna thinks he hung the moon.
    pcvmwgk.png
    fXKzEK5.png
    All the coursework!
    Darling practices her presentation
    vfynSG0.png
    So does Joanna
    kROZBah.png
    Vlad had been under such stress one day I actually caught him talking to himself! He was “talking with friends.” Although he doesn’t have the erratic trait? I guess he really liked that lamp lol
    jnql9Ke.png
    Finally graduation! Vlad, Oscar and Marcus were the first students to graduate since they had started a term earlier
    xTamdIn.png
    Luna, Darling, Joanna, Wolfgang, and Cassandra still have classes left to complete.
    Vlad moved back to Straud mansion. His cousin Arther and his family moved out to a nice little house in Brindleton Bay. Vlad got a job in the law profession
    Here he is playing with his cat Clover
    GY2nuQG.png
    VLAD AND JULES
    Things have been heating up between Vlad and Julia as usual. She asked him on dates. He asked her too:)
    Out to dinner
    pJDDhAY.png
    Out bowling
    BAC7PrN.png
    Shopping at the flea market
    8BmszGa.png
    Romance Festival
    7I3MmRu.png
    SahJPfK.png
    Trips to the park in San Myshuno
    dP9z0rI.png
    A little astronomy...
    Tqw42d2.png
    Of course she’d come back to visit him at Straud Mansion.
    qFOdYPR.png
    I was playing Julia here. He started serenading her autonomously. Jeez.
    ji1lWVm.png
    She gave him her apartment keys so he would come visit her and her roommates Becca and Cameron
    Hiss!
    eDZczJh.png
    She didn’t seem to mind
    mPxzYFH.png
    All his motives are to get enaged to Julia and to turn her into a vampire.
    She’s throwing get engaged whims…
    After their graduation, they had a huge celebratory party at a club in Windenburg
    They danced! Vlad wasn’t used to this new club dancing. It had been a few couple of centuries since he went to a ball
    0DXRUrc.png
    They definitely weren’t dancing the waltz here
    IGWRf8F.png
    His adopted son Marcus tried to tap a keg
    cfifNle.png
    They finally figured it out. Oscar and Marcus do a keg stand. Joanna’s brother Griffin showed up.
    QdECSy0.png
    Marcus was nuts about Joanna
    VNjRnE7.png
    These girls these days. Such unlady-like behavior! As Vlad creeps by
    8K0MqJi.png
    Darling and Joanna do a keg stand
    CfSVFOh.png
    Joanna’s other brother Barnaby (standing behind) and father Harry came in the club
    sV148nF.png
    Marcus tries to make a good impression with her family
    cE3JicA.png
    R2HP6y4.png

Things were going well, but Vlad wasn’t sure if Marcus and Joanna’s relationship was meant to be. One day Marcus got a call from an old friend asking if he wanted to meet someone. He said sure!
    In reality, he got a “I have a friend that wants to meet you” calls and I accidently hit ok instead of Cancel.
    It turns out it was blind date with an elder name Ivy Gains.
    “Hello hot stuff!”
    5kJ3n7k.png
    The stupid game gave them half a romance bar after their first social interaction. Really? An elder! Really? What would they have in common?! That’s too much of an age gap.
    Marcus did a personality analysis (vampire power). She’s mean, hot headed and jealous. What a catch.
    Marcus explains.
    “All do respect, I didn’t know this was a blind date.”
    DPT7a2u.png
    “I’m sure you are a very nice lady, but I have a girlfriend that I really care about. I don’t want to end it with her or hurt your feelings but you need to know.”
    05TRG4g.png
    “Could we just be friends?”
    OEQTsbs.png
    She had a very negative reaction! Never seen that before!! Usually they end up on friendly terms.
    She cussed him out.
    “You little plum!!!!” *#^&& *^*@#$#$
    LUdioRi.png
    yk28ait.png
    Marcus went back home in a foul mood
    m3oA9OP.png
    The game dropped their romance down to 25%. I think it was because of the blind date event! >:(
    I can’t get it back up. They kept getting awkward and tense. They refuse romance interactions
    Marcus explains to Joanna what happened
    EZJTyGB.png
    Joanna: “Its ok Marcus. I understand. No need to get too upset about it.”
    She managed to calm him down. (Joanna has compassionate trait)
    swuuOIo.png
    But this gets Joanna to thinking. Were they following the same path?
    Joanna mulls over her dilemma. Finally one day, she invites him to the local pub. She wanted their conversation to be away from their roommates.
    PeUqLeO.png
    Things start off on a friendly level.
    Hey Marcus! How are things goin? Now that you’ve graduated, what are your plans for the future?
    GIdKle8.png
    She sits down. He excitedly tells her what’s happening. “You wouldn’t believe it Jo! I just got a job in conservation! I got the call this afternoon. I’ll be shipping out to Sulani in a few days time! They have a small house they provide their employees. I can move in. Get the place ready for us. I have everything planned out
    You can move in when you graduate! Isn’t this excting!?
    What do you think Jo?
    DPBwSdI.png
    Jo?
    j67iMFU.png
    Uhh….she paused for a few minutes.
    “Marcus. My brother Griffin said he would help get me an entry level job at Sim Labs when I graduate. Its located just outside Oasis Springs. Its been my childhood dream to work there! I’ve worked so hard to get to this point. I’ll have to move to Oasis Springs, and I have family there too. Sulani is beautiful and everything, but, its just so far away.”
    1MoxAGq.png
    Marcus shot up out of his chair. “Jo...are you breaking up with me?”
    TE38Z8Y.png
    “Yeah. I think I kind of am.”
    trVDhUN.png
    She stammered “I really really want us to be friends though. We had so many good experiences together. I don’t want to throw our relationship away. I really want the best for you Marcus.”
    UMxiDp0.png
    Marcus was holding his breath. He let it out. Gathered his thoughts
    vTwMzJV.png
    “You’ll always hold a special place in my heart Jo”
    HDH9VVw.png
    “Hug for old times sake?”
    Joanna tried to hold her tears in. She managed.
    Fsf3BbE.png
    “Sure”
    x9pBBRE.png
    Till next time!
  • TheShineyEmeraldTheShineyEmerald Posts: 31 Member
    Just started the months of the year challenge! Looking forwards to playing that save more.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Today's play: not much, mostly taking caps for my Simstagram account, since I didn't have the Vatore parents there the first time. (Do you know how hard it is to make five Sims sit down and talk together? Do you?!) As a result, uh, Chateau Vest just had another Winterfest in mid-spring. As one does. On the plus side, it let Johnny meet the parents! (All went well. Didn't need to take too many caps of that part, it was mostly just friendly and funny socials.)

From left: Chester Vatore, Johnny, Lilith, and Dahlia Vatore. It took ages to get them all sitting and looking in the same direction (I wanted it to look like Caleb had a camera in hand and was going, "Hey, look this way!").

BtRLM1R.png

@sarabeth2984 I don't know why I laughed out loud at the 'muggle' line but... yeah, I can definitely see that being a thing. Heh, I wonder if there's a mod for a stress-induced temporary erratic trait? XD Could explain it! You know, Vlad as a lawyer makes a weird amount of sense... I'm so curious what the Love Guru said at the festival! A mean, hot-headed, jealous person who's like four times his age? Wowee, that spells romance right there :| Oh, poor Marcus and Jo :( Sometimes your wishes just... aren't compatible, even if the feelings are there. I hope they are able to stay friends!

@TheShineyEmerald I haven't heard of that challenge! What does it involve?
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k About that casters texting each other - I was just thinking about it like yesterday :smile:
    I imagine they used to send familiars before texting existed and it was such a mess.
    Living familiars would take toо long and well...
    ScrawnySpeedyBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif
    Magical ones were effective enough, but they'd just pop up near the recepient and deliver the message out loud regardless of the suroundings or company, scaring people s***less :lol:
    So with time everyone was like "just text me, ok? no owl, just text, please, thank you".
    And old method is dead and forgotten :)
    tumblr_ocmr4bXMzc1qzco77o3_500.gifv

Edit:
    (Do you know how hard it is to make five Sims sit down and talk together? Do you?!)
    YEEEEESSSSS!!!!
  • TheShineyEmeraldTheShineyEmerald Posts: 31 Member
    @ryttu3k It's a legacy challenge where each generation is based on a different month of the year. If there's a significant holiday during a month the traits of the generation are altered so it fits. For example, February has a flirty vibe due to Valentines day. I'm still on January though since I just started.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @afai1261 all aboard the Becca <3 train ha.
    @Becka28 ugh Don is such a piece of work, and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth thinking of the types that actually think like that as if clothes really determine anything they just want to be creeps. Though I am thrilled to see a kiss from Jess to Diego so I guess I'm good hehe.
    @Koteyka Well I'll be looking out for when they catch a break and learn about what's going on with Tony, your post also made me think of real life I used to live by this guy who was yelling about my roommates dog who was upset about something they really think yelling at a startled dog will calm them down meh. I'm glad they made a group of friends and I love her accent her little ones are too cute.
    @ryttu3k I do too that's how I get to rambling here ha, it was pretty fun, I still like the festivals and go when it fits, guess it worked out for them. She'll be okay at least huh, L rules with an iron fist, through Morgyn cause I decided she'd be evil for no real reason. Caleb has time yet before I do anything more with him cause I'm a pain and this save I guess is for torturing sims at random..? Heh it's amazing how that happens, that's why I have favorite sims I love and love to hate.

I can't remember the last time I wrangled sims together like that I think that was one of the times I had pose player, then there was a more recent time where I made everyone sit then paused and just had one sim starting up a conversation with the other members. Usually that works if you're lucky. I love the pic though.
    @sarabeth2984 yah it's my main man hipster Vlad...ugh why do I love him so much lol, it's funny that the magic duels get to him but also fitting cause you just get to thinking of him all alone in that big house sheltered before he comes here. It's expected he hasn't been exposed to much, I'm also tormenting him a touch with 100 babies so maybe I'm being sentimental heh. Vlad and Jules forever I really like them for some reason, I don't care to play with her and he's a personal favorite but they still work for me maybe I'm weird, no I'm definitely weird. Ah I wonder how things will go for them if just friends will work for Jo and her main squeeze.

Mmkay I have a post but I have to wait for Imgur to chill out so I may be back, awesomes out.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks! I love that pool lot, I use it in all my saves and update it every now and then with items from new packs, the most recent update I did was a couple of days ago, you can find it here in the gallery, even if you don't have that pack, it only affects the children's area of the lot I think.

None of my sims are related to J Huntington III, but now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2019
    My green family again.

Noel aged up to young adult and moved in with Duane to live on a volcano - a very young adult decision.
    rmFAHCp.jpg
    He also took Muddy because she's his doggo after all.
    bSBllNr.jpg
    Ivy's house is not the same without her, but it's for the best - between two toddlers, dog, cowplant, bees, garden it was a nightmare to manage.

Chloe went through a bit of identity crisis.
    Because everyone around is an occult and she's just Father Winter's baby, which is cool, but not cool enough.
    Her younger siblings are spellcasters (Bishop proclaimed himself a Sage and is bossing his sisters around).
    wOwG7Wt.jpg

Almost all teens in this generation are occults.
    Chloe's girlfriend Andromeda Walsh...
    fxgNLpL.jpg
    ...is an alien.
    h2rIZ6V.jpg

Wanda and Vlad are vampires (I love the amount of teenaging going on in this picture).
    3zl7uyd.jpg

Tamaris is a merman.
    lPLVBYM.jpg

Stella is a caster too.
    bKkQZKZ.jpg

So... welcome plantsim Chloe!
    qbkASoR.jpg
    YoBuKUy.jpg

Post edited by Morkovka on
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2019
    @ryttu3k @Morkovka
    Also, and this is what Simeon's reasoning was, magical means are traceable for skilled enough spellcasters. Cell phone usage is a little more difficult for eavesdropping spellcasters to trace lol I mean, in the last few hundred years, they've learnt to outsmart death and build entire dimensions, but cell phone technology? Arcane wizardry, truly! :D
    Also I think Simeon was too busy trying to get the hekk out of dodge and NOT have L. figure out where he was, so magic bursting was not going to be a good idea.

By the way.
    12-17-19-1-32-56-AM.jpg
    Revenge acquired.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Keidra somehow Lilith standing on a table to casually read a book didn't seem out of character. I am really hanging out to find out what exactly is happening and what Simeon was hinting at etc.

@Koteyka the picture of poor dead Stanley was heartbreaking - I hate losing pets in game. The picture of Peter comforting Steve was really sweet - especially when I think back to young not speaking Peter they adopted and how gentle they were with him - no matter what happens, Steve and Tony did a wonderful Job with Peter and giving him a good start. You are a toddler cuteness creating wizard.I adored the pose where she is pulling on Peter's face - that is something that has happened to me before and its so cute you are powerless. Love the new neighbours - and when I heard Katrina had a scottish accent I had to go back and re-read her dialogue in my mind with a nice strong accent. I have my theories about who her children's fatheris - could he be a premade from GF? Or am I on the wrong track. I liked when Steve was talking about his relationship with Tony it helped us understand why he stayed for so lo9ng (and Katrina calling him a wee boy LOL).

@DeafSimmer the sense of menace in your stories is thrilling and i never know whats going to happen next! I hope Angelique is Ok.

@BlueSeaWaves Christopher's life continues to be dramatic doesn't it. I am glad Chelsea was honest but i worry that they still don't have a sturdy foundation for a healthy relationship. Christopher has aged very nicely (although if you knew how many black haired sims with that beard I have in my library - well you wouldn't be surprised I thought so.)

Jessica's been through the wringer but I think Diego really wants to give her a better life and she is at the core a decent and loving person so hopefully it turns out well - although sims will insist on doing their own things. I think the paparazzi are so in love with Jessica's trainwreck life right now that she will be made a bit of a hero not a villian for the slap (and Don won't press charges or anything - he justt saw it as exciting and a challenge). The one person who may be unhappy is Judith Ward as Jessica is stealing her role as a celebrity (not that Jess wants the role).

@Daephene loved that eye of the tiger post. At first I was like - where is she going with this, the hang on thats a song lyric then I sang along out loud.

@ccarrig_95 love the dorm makeover - it looks fun and comfortable for your sims.

@Nikkih wow - it was definetely one of those days of simming - where the unexpected becomes the norm. Do you jump out without saving or go with what the game gives you? I like to do the second or all my sims stories would be the same.

@O-meezy lovely to see you back and I am enjoying Tahlia and Dre's time at uni. Poor Tahlia better watch out or she will not pass (but I am sure she will have tons of fun not passing) and poor Dre better make sure he doesn't forget to have fun too.

@Smellincoffee the chewed box made my heart stop - I am glad you found your parcel and the CD was fine.

@ryttu3k I don't condone violence but that slap was intensely satisfying. I was playing Don not Jessica but you could tell she was itching to explode at someone and Don blundered in. I think poor Dn received some of the screaming and slapping that perhaps weren't his but Bjorn's but he has done enough in other saves that I am not sorry. I am so enjoying Diego and Jessica and any autonomous romantic interactions are fine by me. Beware I am probably going to amp up the sugaryness (as @Ellupelluellu would say).

I love your christmas shot with them all sitting looking in the same direction - that must have been difficult to wrangle.

@TheShineyEmerald I love challenges and seeing what people do with them, do you need seasons pack to do the months challenge?

@RedDestiny92 Yes Don was pretty gross (and so the slap was as I said above - very satisfying, it was like slapping all the disgusting guys i have had the not pleasure of meeting.) - I also think Jessica was exorcising some of her anger at Bjorn, at a convenient target. Glad Diego/ Jessmade you happy - they have a ways to go but I plan on enjoying it (they seem to be too.)

@DarkAngel1994 I am so enjoying Jonathon and Christian's story. i didn't know sims could shock themselves with handbuzzers. The random crazy girl wanting to photograph Jonathan made me laugh. Yes he's lovely but ask first.

@sarabeth2984 I have so enjoyed Vlad's time at university - him creeping through the club was so funny. I can't blame Marcus for thinking he was in love with Joanna (she's so beautiful but they did seem to be growing apart. From the look on Joanna's face I think she was kind of hoping he would offer to follow her to Oasis Springs. Why did the couch catch on fire? Magic? or just sims super flammable houses and furniture (I ask because Luna was sitting there). Oscar's face made me giggle when he was impressed with himself and Luna not laughing at that proves she's smitten. I have never had any luck with that blind date interaction - yup; elder yup; 3 terrible traots yup; swearing and angry about rejection - all of that seems to be how they programmed it to turn out (and so another promising interaction turns horrible because of the devs sense of humour - or not humour.) Have you been to the ROM lately? i hate the new patch that made the premades disappear and replaced them with ugly badly dressed pear shaped townies. I can only have premades if they live in glimmerbrook and its not big enough. I don't think I can finish my Gytha story now as all the characters are disappeared (and arent magical anymore) :( (or it will be significantly more annoying and difficult as i will be forced to play so many more sims instead of the being background characters.) Why do they not give people on/ off switches grrr

@Morkovka your game and sims are always so beautiful. I love both looks for Andromeda Walsh (pink and that skin colour are my favourite colour blend for aliens) - your plant sim is lovely too - I wish that lifestate had so much more to offer as they are gorgeous. I could think of so many exciting uses, talents and skills for a plantsim.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top