Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Artsyle for the Arts & Crafts SP do you like the most and WHY?

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Obviously the granny room will be getting my vote the second one not to bad either don't care for the pink room at all.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • sparklilisparklili Posts: 29 Member
    i really like the 3rd one. the granny one reminds me of some of the things in cats and dogs that i never use. I do like things that blend well with most decor so feel the 3rd one is the best fit for my style. Love the yellow trolley table, the chevron curtains (we need better curtains) and the ceiling lights/hanging decoration. the 2nd one looks a bit boring colour wise- but item style are ok!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited December 2019
    I got to say granny style one, it looks really cozy, imagine those items with a fireplace, snow outside while your old dear is knitting for her gran children ( not saying knitting is just for elders) and the tea set !! As a over the top tea drinker and obsessed with alice in wonderland I want this lol
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Besides the color I like the pink one the most. I could see myself using everything.

The industrial is a close second that might get my vote depending on the cas options.

The granny chic one would not get a lot of use in my game. I just don’t like the style. I did love the tray of tea. One of my favorite things across all three styles.
  • scoedscoed Posts: 91 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granny Chic is what I want. I like the bottom one as well, but the one with the pink walls is just awful. The colors gave me a headache, The furniture looks like cheap IKEA junk. I will not buy this pack if it wins. It literally repulsed me and gave me flashbacks of moving that awful poorly made IKEA junk that falls apart when just looking at it. I don't hate my sims that much to inflict that stuff on them. If that one wins for the first time ever I will skip the pack.

Anyway I like the elder vibe of Granny Chic. Elders are neglected in sims 4 and a pack that has stuff that feels right for that age group is most welcome.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I got to say granny style one, it looks really cozy, imagine those items with a fireplace, snow outside while your old dear is knitting for her gran children ( not saying knitting is just for elders) and the tea set !! As a over the top tea drinker and obsessed with alice in wonderland I want this lol

See, to me, as a knitter, the chair in the brown set (the lower middle picture) looks more comfortable than the one in the Granny Chic image. Maybe because my usual way of sitting when I knit is curled on the end of the couch, my back in the corner between the arm and the back of the couch, and one foot tucked under me. I just can't see doing that in the Granny Chic one. I'd be constantly worried about pulling down the doily. Okay, and I don't like doilies on furniture. They're a dust trap that gets tangled in your hair and then you get scolded for not sitting like a proper lady when being a lady is the last thing in your plans. (yes, this is experience talking. Might be part of why I don't want Granny Chic.)

Granted I don't see myself knitting in the sitting chair in the pink room either, but as I said, that's more of what I'd want my crafting room to look like if I could afford it. Since I can't, it would be nice if my Sims could.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    The 2nd and 3rd ones both I really like, probably the third is the one I will vote for if nothing else, I would love to have a workshop like that room, the second one would be like what I have now only a lot smaller, lol. *doilie hater here* :#
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited December 2019
    Granny Chic! Because it has the most diverse objects and ones we don‘t have yet!

Yarn bombed coat stand
    xfoWzsb.jpg

Yarn storage and hanging plants!
    CzWVm7q.jpg

This cute pink table
    hEGVMau.jpg

Cuckoo clock!
    YlluhG1.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    they're all cute idk i can't decide 😭
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

edited December 2019
    I think all of items looks good in all of the rooms, but granny chic does it for me the tea set, coffee table, all the little decor pieces 😊, I would love to be creative like that, the problem is I havent got much patience lol and I can imagine that knitting you need a lot of patience to do that @DaWaterRat
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Lame. There goes my hopes for Gothic knitting.

I'm feeling Granny Chic and the third one the most. Cats & Dogs already captured the feel of Granny Chic in terms of furniture, but those yarn items look really cute.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I think all of items looks good in all of the rooms, but granny chic does it for me the tea set, coffee table, all the little decor pieces 😊, I would love to be creative like that, the problem is I havent got much patience lol and I can imagine that knitting you need a lot of patience to do that @DaWaterRat

The clutter is the only thing that could redeem the Granny Chic pack in my eyes. A lot of it is cute. A lot of it also reminds me of the stuff we'd get from these two really nice, but really clueless, crafty ladies from Church - which since they never came over, we added most of it to the semi-annual goodwill boxes while our daughter was growing up, because it just didn't fit our household aesthetic.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I like the gender-neutral one.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited December 2019
    I love Cozy Crafts. I know Granny Chic will probably win, but I can still wish!

Edit: I mostly love it because it has colors that are easy on the eyes, it fits my personal style, and it would certainly make the pack worth it for me. Gonna be honest, knitting is beginning to warm up to me, even if I don't want the gameplay aspect.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited December 2019
    There was an old lady that used to live next door to me, used to knit me and my sister things when we were little, lovely lady Mrs Spence we called her , she was definitely your stereotype old woman but had a sense of humour, she did go to church aswell , she made me and my sister a dolly each, we loved it, was devastated when we moved house, It amazes me what people can knit @DaWaterRat
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Granny chic, easily. I have old-fashioned tastes anyway, and people have been clamoring for more elder related item, so this should fit the bill nicely. Besides, I never really saw knitting as a studio craft, it's more something to do in a warm cozy room & comfy chair.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Cuckoo clock!
    YlluhG1.jpg

if the cuckoo clock is animated i'd pay for this pack 5,000 times LOL
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    The pink one looks more modern and interesting. I'm also hoping that creating our own stain glass designs will be an option, too!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I like the two on the right and middle. They just appeal to me more.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Granny style. The other two are very generic and I like stuff packs better when they have a strong identity.
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited December 2019
    A I think is the best one. (One on the far left.) Our elders need items made for them and I think that is the best one for that.
    Post edited by sam123 on
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited December 2019
    Can we please please please have rocking chair?

The cuckoo clock is by far my favourite object of all of them. I actually remember my grandma’s cuckoo clock with the pine cone weights and my grandma knitting.

But the room I like the best is the brown one
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.......
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Granny chic, easily. I have old-fashioned tastes anyway, and people have been clamoring for more elder related item, so this should fit the bill nicely. Besides, I never really saw knitting as a studio craft, it's more something to do in a warm cozy room & comfy chair.

Same!!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Torn between Granny and Cozy... I really like the furniture shape in Granny but the colours... urgh... they remind me of Movie Night... I can't decide :s