Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Lifestates do you want the most.

ยซ13
Which Lifestates do you want the most. There are some lifestates that need to be Improved and Enhanced like Powers and Perks along with weaknesses like Aliens, Mermaids and Plant Sims.

Like this sample for the aliens concept art made my me.

occult_sim__aliens_by_simminglugubrious_ddlufa1-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2MWNkZGZkLTEzNzItNGRmZS1hMDFiLTAwNDQ2OGQ1MmYzN1wvZGRsdWZhMS04MzQ5NDYzYy0xNzc1LTQxY2EtYTQwMy1iODY4NTVhNmZjNmIucG5nIiwiaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMzE4Iiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uud2F0ZXJtYXJrIl0sIndtayI6eyJwYXRoIjoiXC93bVwvYzYxY2RkZmQtMTM3Mi00ZGZlLWEwMWItMDA0NDY4ZDUyZjM3XC9zaW1taW5nbHVndWJyaW91cy00LnBuZyIsIm9wYWNpdHkiOjk1LCJwcm9wb3J0aW9ucyI6MC40NSwiZ3Jhdml0eSI6ImNlbnRlciJ9fQ.Z5u5HpLZsp65HirsQAyVsnFUdwlH3lZpXAINHNdf5jM

or this one made by me

ddmfc32-307e4534-b8ec-4e85-9eed-ff95df1a2613.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2MWNkZGZkLTEzNzItNGRmZS1hMDFiLTAwNDQ2OGQ1MmYzN1wvZGRtZmMzMi0zMDdlNDUzNC1iOGVjLTRlODUtOWVlZC1mZjk1ZGYxYTI2MTMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.c5QICLS1SrM1dXxf2LPGCufAx6CcaLn-CgeGqI-wtMs

and there are some sim lifestates that we didn't have in the game like Werewolves and Imaginary Friends.

Which Lifestates do you want the most. 153 votes

Werewolves
33%
Idontrcallredrogue60PlayerSinger2010AnmirlaMagdaleenafruitsbasket101Ushioashcrash19taydevFoxrox77Drago97232Asitexannaliese39Karababy52Internal_ChaosMasonGamerLeo_GruenGecko420RedShoe7Okto84 52 votes
Zombies
5%
mlmeadowsjineratorBabykittyjadefullspiralEdieApplebyFaust-RSIAndalaysha3444Tag006bubilany 9 votes
Imaginary Friends
13%
mcorralmock68rambahadoerpoliqweenmariajane216thatsnotswegsuperkyle221KoteykatweedleDOKKOMRavenSpitMaxieMixOp_gamer700RhiannonravenWhatCobblersTheShineyEmeraldEmma02002AelisahGingasnap27chillypanda 20 votes
Genies
4%
smurf45bluetexxx78ValeahSERVERFRAnerdfashiondearie_blossomRossum 7 votes
Fairies
20%
Cabelle1863Isb917simgirl1010luthienrisingalanmichael1BluellesafersaviourKaeChan2089gothprincess4everdavina1221ClassicalSimkw4222Sigzy05sixdeadqueensAnastaciasgemAinsley620silentcyborgShaeWillKDavidsparklili 32 votes
Mermaids (To be Improved and Enhanced like Powers and Singing Perks along with weaknesses)
5%
Mariefoxprice83HayleeSimsmunroeleInuMiroLoverGogoMhotpinkkt_24gueinaMAUVE5NerdyAJG 9 votes
Aliens (To be Improved and Enhanced like Powers and Perks along with weaknesses)
11%
CamkatAlrynnKhrisstyneSajahiKingacica15EnkiSchmidtBloo102010Gannet The SeabirdAaron1995TamakiSakura84FanPhoriaCBookRememberJoylana44jadonbakesNushnushganaycoogee78 17 votes
Plant Sims (To be improved, enhanced and become a permanent life state)
4%
IObelleMissyHissyFelicia_QueensSakuske1Atreya33TS1299tHe_silent_H 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    tweedletweedle Posts: 89 Member
    Imaginary Friends
    Your UI looks great! I love it! I hope the gurus are open to the idea of going back and overhauling DLC content that was already released. Think of all the improvements that they could make to previous packs
    Ding-dong! Your baby is gone!

-Social Worker, probably
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Mermaids (To be Improved and Enhanced like Powers and Singing Perks along with weaknesses)
    I'd like to see mermaids improved. Fairies would be cool. I dislike imaginary friends and zombies and am indifferent about werewolves and genies. Though maybe I'd use aliens and plant sims more if they were improved/
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    Fairies
    I wish i could pick more than one. i was stuck between a genie and a fairy . i do love the option o f the mermaid enhancements though.. this one was so hard lol.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Werewolves
    I love all things supernatural, but my game will always feel incomplete without werewolves. My vampire needs a pet worthy rival. I would also love hybrids and improved ghosts. Underwater gameplay would be great too for mermaids.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm kinda torn between Faeries and Werewolves, but I think I'd rather have werewolves first.

My ideal Faeries pack is so far outside of what I think I could reasonably expect in a game pack - not to mention outside of what it seems the Sims has done previously with Fairies (yes, the different spellings are on purpose) - that I'd probably be sadly disappointed about whatever they made. It's the one occult where I can see myself agreeing on it feeling hollow, because Faeries can be - and in my opinion should be - so much more than sprites and pixies with miniature homes. (Dig up the old Brian Froud's Faeries book ... and that's just a starting place...)

Werewolves can more easily be slotted into either existing occult template (aliens/mermaids or Vampires/spellcasters), and don't have as many variations within the folklore, so it would be difficult (though not impossible) for them to be other than how I expect. As long as they give me a real wolf-man (like the statues in Vampires) and maybe allow Cats and Dogs owners to have their werewolves have a wolf form, I'll probably be content. (I know, I know, packs requiring packs, but dang it, I want more cross pack support, and that means some pack features will require other packs.)
  • Options
    lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    Aliens (To be Improved and Enhanced like Powers and Perks along with weaknesses)
    Aliens would be cool to have with actually reactions from the other sims if they knew you were an alien.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No more occults please
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Werewolves
    Puppies. Love your alien concept though !
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Genies
    Hands down, Genies. Followed by Fairies, then Werewolves, then improvements. Imaginary friend should come in a Generations type expansion, and I don't want Zombies at all. Too creepy.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2019
    Zombies
    Zombies zombies zombies!!! They get no love! But there are sooooooo many apocalyptic stories I want to tell and create with them. Can't do it without them. I'm praying they get added because they are not popular. I think ppl didn't like how they were done in ts3 so they hate them now. But I know ts4 would do them justice๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    then werewolves.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Genies
    I Dream of Jeannie
    Werewolves from Twilight
    Enhanced Aliens
    Enhanced Mermaids
    Pixie Hollow Fairies
    Magical Elves
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Fairies
    Faeries faeries faeries (with werewolves a close second) but I would love to see aliens and plant sims and mermaids improved to be like vampires / spell casters are.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Werewolves
    I'm tired of sparkly girl stuff...

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    Zombies
    Zombies should have already been there.
    We have ROM, and in TS2 mages were able to rise zombies.
    We now even have DU, and in TS2 University they were a part of the University expansion!!

Still nothing! Sooo annoying.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Werewolves
    Werewolves, though I agree aliens and plantsims need updating and I would love zombies too. I wonโ€™t hold my breath though.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Werewolves
    Improving mermaids would be my closely-second choice.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited December 2019
    No more occults please

speak for yourself

I am. I loudly proclaim that I do not want any more occults, at least until they can also include some kind of disabling switch in the Options.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Imaginary Friends
    I want something exclusive to kids and they sound like fun.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2019
    Which Lifestates do you want the most. There are some lifestates that need to be Improved and Enhanced like Powers and Perks along with weaknesses like Aliens, Mermaids and Plant Sims.

Like this sample for the aliens concept art made my me.

occult_sim__aliens_by_simminglugubrious_ddlufa1-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.Z5u5HpLZsp65HirsQAyVsnFUdwlH3lZpXAINHNdf5jM

or this one made by me

ddmfc32-307e4534-b8ec-4e85-9eed-ff95df1a2613.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M2MWNkZGZkLTEzNzItNGRmZS1hMDFiLTAwNDQ2OGQ1MmYzN1wvZGRtZmMzMi0zMDdlNDUzNC1iOGVjLTRlODUtOWVlZC1mZjk1ZGYxYTI2MTMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.c5QICLS1SrM1dXxf2LPGCufAx6CcaLn-CgeGqI-wtMs

and there are some sim lifestates that we didn't have in the game like Werewolves and Imaginary Friends.

Just realized you're trying to do for the other lifestates what was done for Vampires, which is why vampires weren't on this. So, Aliens.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Tho werewolves would make a great rival to vampires.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Fairies
    Can I comment just how amazing your concept is!?!
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Aliens and ghosts both need an overhaul in my opinion. I'd also like plantsims to be more fleshed out.

As for the others, fairies could be fun but I'm not sure how well they can really be done in a sims game, so I think I'd rather have elves.

Werewolves I can take or leave and if the genie is anything like the wishing well I'd probably never use it. Imaginary friends creeped me out in 3 so I'm not too anxious to see those return and zombies have kind of already been done in Strangerville.