Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Like Killing Sims?

Comments

• candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Never I love my Sims too much
    No I don't kill my Sims or my pets if I don't like them I just delete them from the game. The only way I would kill them is if it were part of my storyline such as if I want to have a funeral but then you can do that if you let your Sims age. If I want to get rid of a husband or wife and have them remarry a Sim I like better. Just for the storyline of course. I am not into tourturing or k my Sims. I just had a husband die right outside of a resturant with his wife and I felt bad for her since they were older and had no children so I made a Sims for her so she would not be alone. Now they are going to get married in the Spring.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Only when it fits the story.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I hardly ever kill my Sims. The only time I would kill one is if I would do a plot line like a psycho killer. That is probably going to happen, because I would hate to kill a Sim with a history like a Goth, and most of my other Sims are ones I created,and I am attached to them.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Of course all the time
    Only on certain sims... one in particular has a body count in the double digits, and all of them are bound to the lot he lives on where they died.

I set out with that sim to create something legitimately and truly evil, he's a vampire, an ancient abomination of a vampire... his name is literally "the accursed"

Eventually I'll have him destroyed by my "good" characters but until then he's going to be terrorizing everything and everyone in his save file.. and will likely have his own cult of equally evil followers.

On my other files I never kill sims, especially since all the sims I play I make myself.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2019
    Other: Sooooometimes...

I mean, I need to play all types of death at least once, you know? And for challenges as well.

Also, I take good care of my lovely Sims, but accidents happen - if a Sim gets in trouble by itself I usually save the game anyways. Does that count?
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Occasionally but usually NPCs
    Occasionally yes. Especially with the use of a certain mod, but usually I'm a good Watcher.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • CookiebowCookiebow Posts: 4 New Member
    Of course all the time
    i make my spell caster sims make hexed potions to make NCPs die all the time
    i am true evil
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Of course all the time
    Yes. Yes I do.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Of course all the time
    Let me see, I used to be against killing any sims...now not so much. :D I don't kill the sims I have grown attached to, just the ones who are annoying me to death! I don't usually kill NPCs but once you kill by MCCC, every time just gets easier. I may need therapy. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I hate killing Sims. Sometimes they have to die, usually for story purposes, but I don't like making orphans or houses full of ghosts.

tumblr_lgjb56Xq871qbxki6o1_400.png

*sniffle* I'm so sorry little Sims. But not sorry enough not to do it.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    I've never gone out of my way to proactively kill a Sim, they have only died from old age or through random deaths that I have not been able to foresee (Raiders of the Jungle Temple... RIP). I just don't have the heart to do it, really. If I ever get sick of a sim in a family I will usually move them out but keep them as an active household so they continue to age along with the rest of the family.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    I've deleted many A.I. households of NPC's that were none that I had created or worked on. Other than that, I've "killed" a couple babies by entombing them in walls until they disappeared (Got taken away) when I first started playing because my household was up to 10 (including the babies) and when the babies aged up, the oldest sims in the house would disappear. I've figured out how to deal with that by now, searching online. Actually alot of posts on this forum really helped me when stuck. Main reason why I decided to finally join. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• sparklilisparklili Posts: 29 Member
    I cheat so no one dies lol
    i on-purpose killed one once and it actually made me feel really sad lol
  • AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    Killing sims can be pretty fun. Once in a blue moon I download the extreme violence mod and have at it with the whole town. Other times I find ways to kill npc with the vanilla experience. It makes me wish I could kill sims more easily. Like, we should at least be able to keep a dungeon full of townie sims in the basement. To kill off or have our vampire sims feed on them. Just a suggestion. Wink Wink nudge nudge Maxis, EA.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    > @sparklili said:
    > i on-purpose killed one once and it actually made me feel really sad lol

Heh heh! Yeah, I'll admit, killing the babies, even though just a game, was not fun at all! Heh! I went and searched around the internet for a better way to deal will that. Problem was, I did want the babies (obviously. that why I had the parents 'woohoo'), but didn't realize that the babies would "kill" the parents when they aged up because you're only supposed to have 8 members per household. Haha!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Other - I do for story purposes.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Only in challenges
    Only for the Black Widow Achievement.
  • sinrasinra Posts: 72 Member
    It really depends. I usually have aging off as I play rotationally and have storytelling points I need to get to and can't have sims dying prematurely. I do accept death as a natural part of life, and death eventually comes for everyone, though I do get quite attached to sims, even some npcs.

I might kill sims for plot before their time. And as far as npcs go I'm neutral towards them, but have certainly had times where I've snapped and killed them over just minor irritations. A sim of mine recently took an interest in Morgyn Ember and I caught Jade Rosa flirting with them. Now my sim practices her craft with Morgyn on the balcony overlooking a tombstone that simply reads "Feeling flirty now, Jade?"
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Other: Occasionally. Period.

same
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Only for the Black Widow Achievement.

Sameeeee not gonna lie my favorite achievement lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • TX12001TX12001 Posts: 46 Member
    Mostly Paparazzi
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Occasionally. Not necessarily NPCs, but whenever I create a new household, I normally also create those who are already dead. After taking picture for the household's photo wall, they are killed off... wish there was a less dramatic way that would keep them in the family tree.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Only in challenges
    TX12001 wrote: »
    Mostly Paparazzi

Tbh they bring it on themselves lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Other- I have killed sims if it is relevent to my sim. I will do it for the villian mastermind aspiration. Currently I have a sim who is has a very complex background history, is in the villian career and is not a very nice sim. There has been a lot of sim deaths in my game at the moment (no mods) to reflect my sims villian career and current degree they are stuudying for.
  • lucciealucciea Posts: 99 Member
    I only sometimes kill my sims because it's heartbreaking to seem them die, but sometimes I just feel like killing a sim, maybe two. I would however NEVER kill a pet. I've seen what pets can die of and I legit try and avoid my pets dying at all costs (so I turn off aging, also i don't like when my sims age up when I don't want them to :/ ). It's even worse seeing the pet ghosts. Usually when I kill my sims I try to revive them (I've done a few ways which include: the death flower, the voodoo doll and the book of life. I might try reviving a sim by ambrosia sometime soon, just can't catch an angel fish yet!)
    im weird but i like it that way!

j8k3xea.png