Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name A Stuff Pack You Own But Use NOTHING From

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I always use something from all .I never use CAS/BB for lux party, however I'll use the choc fountain and buffet table in every modern home I build.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• maicemaice Posts: 167 Member
    Romantic Garden and Spooky Stuff. Well, I can't say I've never used them. Spooky Stuff is only used when appropriate. Romantic Garden is not my style of decorating, I too only bought it for the well - which I only bring out when needed. I don't own Fitness, Moschino, Luxury Party or Perfect Patio.
  • andimackcentralandimackcentral Posts: 20 Member
    Movie Hangout has some of the best CAS... too bad Laundry Day has a similar astjhwtic done better.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I would say that kids room stuff is the one I use the least, not counting CAS. The gameplay objects are enormous and I usually don't put them into a normal sim's home. The furniture is a bit clunky as well, although I use the beds that came with it, they are kind of nice.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member

Each of these has stuff I thought I would use but don't. Ever.
    Luxury Party -nothing matches anything I use in my homes so I just don't use it.
    Spooky Stuff - I have no idea why I don't use these items. I love most of them
    Bowling Stuff - This is a pack I thought my sims would use and I've never bothered to use any but the clothing
    Laundry Stuff - I used this in several homes. Every home I used it in that had children, a parent died because apparently doing laundry is so much fun they died of laughter? Never bothered with any part of it again after losing 3 sims I loved.

Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I own them all, but I probably use MFPS the least. Occasionally I might add a rodent cage into my sims home, but that’s about it. A lot of the decor and CAS items go unused.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Each of these has stuff I thought I would use but don't. Ever.
    Luxury Party -nothing matches anything I use in my homes so I just don't use it.
    Spooky Stuff - I have no idea why I don't use these items. I love most of them
    Bowling Stuff - This is a pack I thought my sims would use and I've never bothered to use any but the clothing
    Laundry Stuff - I used this in several homes. Every home I used it in that had children, a parent died because apparently doing laundry is so much fun they died of laughter? Never bothered with any part of it again after losing 3 sims I loved.

I've never sent my Sims bowling. I should try it at least once lol. For Laundry, Sims can become playful if they're wearing clean laundry, they get a moodlet, that's how they die from being too playful. It was crazy. I had a lot of Sims die from fires at first because they didn't clean the lint out the dryer.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    My hardly ever is Spooky Stuff but its situational. I might use it... costumes mostly, witches hats..
    I did buy toddler and kid stuff and once in a blue moon I play kids so I probably use the CAS and build buy without knowing where it came from, but really I'm certain I'd be good with what has been added to the base game and other EP's/GP's for that filler if I hadn't bought them. I don't kick myself for buying it though.. it's more stuff when I do use it.

egTcBMc.png
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    The only pack I don't use much is Spooky Stuff. The rest of it I use all the time. I love to send my Sims bowling. It is really funny sometimes. It is a nice family outing. Recently, I had an idea to make Newcrest with a 50's vibe and make all the houses Mid-Century Modern and also put in a 50's style diner, bowling alley etc.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I use at least something from every pack, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it lol .

same
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • mickimagnummickimagnum Posts: 74 Member
    I don't really use anything from Laundry Day anymore. I was really excited when I got it, but it's such a PITA keeping up with laundry! I hate it. And the stuff that comes with it doesn't really ever seem to fit in to my builds or my Sim's styles.
    Origin ID: mickimagnum
    My Sims Blog

• AUtschigAUtschig Posts: 79 Member
    I know it's not a stuff pack, but vampires. I ended up finding the vampires really annoying and I don't use any of the stuff from that pack either.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I own all the packs out so far, and I use at least one thing from each pack. The one I know I use the absolute least is My First Pet Stuff, hands down.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 889 Member
    I own all the packs and use content from all of them, but I didn't use spooky stuff until Seasons came out, and Romantic Garden stuff I use some of the CAS assets but that is about all I use from that pack.
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    My First Pet Stuff
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    bowling stuff - I don't think I've even used a sofa from that one.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    I got Spooky Stuff when I was first buying packs for Sims 4, and I thought it would be cool because I liked occult stuff. But there's not enough stuff, everything we got was (purposely) tacky and ugly, and there's almost so little in the way of costumes. Honestly, Vampires' BB and CAS get the job done and do it way better.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hardly ever use:
    - Spooky Stuff: I've only bought it because I'm a collector and I like to have all the packs, and also because of the cobwebs. But when Vampires was released, it brought us much more realistic-looking cobwebs, so I stopped using the ones from Spooky Stuff. It's also my least favorite SP.

Only use some few things ocasionally:
    - Kids Room: I never use the puppet theater or the voidcritter station, but I occasionally use some end tables, bookcase, dresser, desk, and desk chair that came with it.
    - Bowling Night: I occasionally use the couch, bench and stone wallpaper, but not much.
    - Romantic Garden: I hardly ever use any B/B content from this pack, but I love the hairs that came with it, and I use them occasionally.
    - Toddler Stuff: I almost never use anything from this pack, since I don't play much with toddlers. But when I do, I usually use some CAS items from it.

Some other packs that most people don't use much such as Luxury Party and My First Pet I actually use a lot, because I really like the barstool and dresses from Luxury Party and the blinds and couch (since you can kinda make an L-shaped couch with it) from My First Pet.
    Laundry Day is probably the SP I use the most since ALL my houses since the SP was released include a laundry room, or at least laundry machines somewhere around the house. I'm not sure about other countries, but where I live, everyone I know has a laundry room in their house, so I don't find it very realistic to not have one.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Spooky Stuff
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    My First Pet Stuff. I didn't want to buy it and then I saw the aquarium table. I've used it maybe twice since the pack came out.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    There's at least one object in every single stuff pack that I use, but my least used are probably:
    -Spooky: The only way I really use it is if I want my sims to have a spooky party for Spooky Day. Other than that, I don't really ever use it.
    -Vintage Glamour: I use one poster from it, and occasionally the globe bar, but that's about it. I don't really ever use the CAS or the rest of the BB.
    -Luxury Party: I don't like a lot of the CAS stuff, there's maybe a couple of things I use. The only thing I use on a regular basis is the buffet table/fountain. I use it all the time for weddings and parties, and I used it in my 100 Baby Challenge when I didn't want to bother with making my matriarch cook. Other than that, I don't use much from it.
    -Romantic Garden: I love the CAS and use it all the time, but I never use the actual garden stuff or the wishing well.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    Well, I don't own Moschino, so there's that. :D

Probably Toddler Stuff. I only really got it to have more hair and clothes to choose from for them, but I hate playground stuff and don't use it. And I hardly have any toddlers in my game, so I don't even know if I've actually used anything from that pack yet.

Also, possibly Perfect Patio and Backyard Stuff. My Sims just don't do a lot of "fun in the yard" home stuff. They go out to clubs and bars and party or have adventures and become Occults or cause trouble. But if I do use anything, it's probably mostly CAS.
    #Team Occult
  • MAUVE5MAUVE5 Posts: 31 Member
    While I only have laundry and Moschino stuff, I have tried all of them. Spooky stuff is the one I have used the least, I don't really have anything for it because halloween is not a holiday here.

Don't know why I haven't gotten bowling stuff yet, I used to use all of the furniture. Most stuff packs has at least two things I like. Would be nice if you could pay for x amount of items from multiple packs.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    I have all of the packs and use something from each.

My least used pack is Luxury Party. I probably only use the curtain from that pack, which is on some community Lots such as my cinema.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Spooky Stuff

I would like to add that I generally do use something from every pack at some point in my Sims lives. It's fun to mix and match decor and to also get different vibes from the different looks from the different packs.

Spooky Day stuff would definitely help with a Halloween style party or would pair well with RoM and Vampires for sure.

Its just definitely my "least" used lol