Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Robotics Mods that shock less?

Any mods that reduce shocks or the dazed moodlet for the robotics station?

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited November 2019
    I would very much like a mod for this as well.

As an alternative, I have heard that the Lightning Insulation Powder from Jungle Adventure (if you have that pack) is supposed to work to prevent you from getting shocked, I have not yet tried it.
  • Spikefan74Spikefan74 Posts: 219 Member
    Thanks. As an alternative mod, the UI Extension mod has been updated and removes any moodlet by clicking on it.

https://www.patreon.com/weerbesu
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Spikefan74 wrote: »
    Thanks. As an alternative mod, the UI Extension mod has been updated and removes any moodlet by clicking on it.

https://www.patreon.com/weerbesu

That's good, I noticed I said wrong, it is the Faraday Fizz from Jungle Adventure that removes that moodlet.
  • Spikefan74Spikefan74 Posts: 219 Member
    Any updates on if there are any mods out there that reduce or prevent shocks?
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Spikefan74 wrote: »
    Any updates on if there are any mods out there that reduce or prevent shocks?

Lol. When DU was released, that was the first idea for a mod that came to me. I tried looking at it but I'm not that good a modder. Makes me wish I was.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I wish I was a modder lol I'd get rid of it quick
  • rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    LittleMsSams has one it is found in Random Small Mods file, RoboticsTable Faster Crafting For Higher Robotics Skill Level mod includes reduced shock from robotic table.
    LittleMsSams has one it is found in Random Small Mods file, RoboticsTable Faster Crafting For Higher Robotics Skill Level mod includes reduced shock from robotic table.

Geez, I'll have to go back there. I made the mistake of looking at her page this morning... {sigh} now I have 30 more mods. :(
    I wish I was a modder lol I'd get rid of it quick

I am getting better. Learning some extremely interesting things! Did you know plants spawn different amounts depending on whether they are indoors or outdoors? Most spawn more outdoors but some like Orchids, Mushrooms, and the Money tree spawn more indoors. I never knew that. Money trees will make you 40% more money if you grow the tree indoors.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Correct me if im wrong but doesnt the robotic arm you craft from the table make you shock less drastically? That was my impression. Bt i agree before you even get to the stage where you can build one you just get shocked into oblivion.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited January 2020
    Yup, it did not take me long to find LittleMsSam's great mod, lol.

I will have to try the fizzie stuff from JA, I did not know that either.

Edit to say, lol @ gettps, I get myself into trouble there too. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.