Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hi peeps! I finished my final on Monday and I bought RoM and DU to celebrate, and have been playing Sims 4 ever since. We won't talk about the glitches the patch today caused tho. XD

There's glitches from the new patch already? 😒

My game is so glitchy it was ruining my fun and u had to quit.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Your new kitten’s so cute, Minty!

Thank you.

My game was always glitchy way before this patch, so I can't imagine how bad it is now. XD

I had a baby that aged up from a toddler and every few minutes the game would do the age up process again. And a couple of them weren't getting clean in the showers, they'd just shower indefinitely.

*dies in the shower due to starvation*
    May I formally introduce Eli Moon

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:
    The most fun I had all year was:

Hmm, probably when my company went to this Laser Tag game a few months ago. I organized the outing, which was a bit of work, but the game turned out to be really fun. :)

You asking this makes me realize that I haven't really done anything really fun this year. :c

Also, I just realized that in 2 days it'll be the third birthday I've had that i was here for.
    Why does it trip me out so much that I've been here for nearly 3 years? *.*

You did fun stuff this year.

https://youtu.be/M9i2HAE-ZSw

This is just a theory, but I'm guessing that it's because at your young age, 3 year is a significant portion of your life. In just two years, you will have been coming here for 1/3 of your life. That's a long time, relative to you, but not a long time over all. I think it's the dissonance of these two things that is trippy.

Probably so. 3 years does feel like a lot of time to me.
    Though even 3 weeks feels like a long time to me. I perceive time weird :sweat_smile:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Hi peeps! I finished my final on Monday and I bought RoM and DU to celebrate, and have been playing Sims 4 ever since. We won't talk about the glitches the patch today caused tho. XD

Thank you.

My game was always glitchy way before this patch, so I can't imagine how bad it is now. XD

I had a baby that aged up from a toddler and every few minutes the game would do the age up process again. And a couple of them weren't getting clean in the showers, they'd just shower indefinitely.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm, probably when my company went to this Laser Tag game a few months ago. I organized the outing, which was a bit of work, but the game turned out to be really fun. :)

You asking this makes me realize that I haven't really done anything really fun this year. :c

Also, I just realized that in 2 days it'll be the third birthday I've had that i was here for.

This is just a theory, but I'm guessing that it's because at your young age, 3 year is a significant portion of your life. In just two years, you will have been coming here for 1/3 of your life. That's a long time, relative to you, but not a long time over all. I think it's the dissonance of these two things that is trippy.

And us old people are like, "But 1980 was 20 years ago..." 🤣

Excuse you, the 80s was just last decade :joy:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Though even 3 weeks feels like a long time to me. I perceive time weird :sweat_smile:

It's a similar principle. Three weeks feels like it's a long time because for you, it is a long time. Three weeks makes up a greater percentage of your life than my life. The more weeks you get under your belt, the less amount of time it will feel like.

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

I would know, I was there! :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

It's a similar principle. Three weeks feels like it's a long time because for you, it is a long time. Three weeks makes up a greater percentage of your life than my life. The more weeks you get under your belt, the less amount of time it will feel like.

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Yeah, I wasn't born yet. But I feel you. And everyone who was born in 2000's and over still feel like they're 5 years old in my head. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Yeah, I wasn't born yet. But I feel you. And everyone who was born in 2000's and over still feel like they're 5 years old in my head. 😂

*sad Gen Z noises*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Bruh, I feel you. My great aunt was telling me about her grandkids and her grandson is set to graduate high school this year. I'm like excuse me, you speak of the child who climbed up in my lap and told me he wished he could give me the stars. Quit lying. :bawling:

And don't even get me started on cousin whose diapers I remember changing already being divorced with a four year old.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    citysimmer wrote: »

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

*sad Gen Z noises*

🤣🤣

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Bruh, I feel you. My great aunt was telling me about her grandkids and her grandson is set to graduate high school this year. I'm like excuse me, you speak of the child who climbed up in my lap and told me he wished he could give me the stars. Quit lying. :bawling:

And don't even get me started on cousin whose diapers I remember changing already being divorced with a four year old.

Oh. XD I don't know about the cousin thing cuz all my cousins are older than me which makes sense. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

*sad Gen Z noises*

🤣🤣

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Oh. XD I don't know about the cousin thing cuz all my cousins are older than me which makes sense. 😂

I mean, these aren't first cousins. I don't have any first cousins.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

*sad Gen Z noises*

🤣🤣

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Ohh. So like first cousins once removed? I have first cousins once removed who have children older than me but that's only cuz my family tree is haywire cuz my dad is so old. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

*sad Gen Z noises*

🤣🤣

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

Ohh. So like first cousins once removed? I have first cousins once removed who have children older than me but that's only cuz my family tree is haywire cuz my dad is so old. XD

Something like that.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited December 2019

Something like that.

Ah okay, then I can relate. Heck, I even went to weddings of my first cousin once removed's kids and I'm like, "What am I doing with my life." XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Thank you.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍

He is best baby.

gguH0cQ.jpg

HE'S BABY 😍
    Today's Q Q is:

Ohhhhh. 😂 😂 😂

*sad Gen Z noises*

https://youtu.be/YtrxVWf91Jo
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    ^
    I thought it was a video on how to speak to Zombies... don't know what I was thinking :/
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    ^
    I thought it was a video on how to speak to Zombies... don't know what I was thinking :/

tHey're ZoMbieS TO tHEIr pHoneS!

Eli had already earned himself the nickname of Rolly.

7c4dd3cbd2a09dfc10d77effb2b7da157106dd6d.gif

He is my rotund son.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

This is something I wish I hadn’t bought this year:

Those glasses that don't fit me. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I can't stop laughing at Liam's expression :joy:

dQ62GCT.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

This is something I wish I hadn’t bought this year:

Those glasses that don't fit me. XD

uh....So many diamonds for an app on my phone. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

dQ62GCT.jpg

"Tell me I'm the better son."
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

dQ62GCT.jpg

Oh my God. So adorable :heart:
    unknown.png

dQ62GCT.jpg

"Tell me I'm the better son."

:joy:

dQ62GCT.jpg

Oh my God. So adorable :heart:

He's a good brother.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Today's Q Q is:

My favorite movie of the year was:

Probably Avengers: Endgame. Made me tear up a bit. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I’ve only seen one movie in 2019 which was Pokemon: Detective Pikachu because it was one of the movies they were showing on a plane I boarded going to France, and I was curious about it.

Also hihi yes yes I’m still alive.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't remember any movies I've seen, except for Endgame. But I loved it, so I'm going with that.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Astreon wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I’ve only seen one movie in 2019 which was Pokemon: Detective Pikachu because it was one of the movies they were showing on a plane I boarded going to France, and I was curious about it.

Hey Astreon
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

I don't think I've seen any movies that came out this year? Idk. 🤷

Astreon wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

France? Did you move to France?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top