Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never Have I Ever... [GAME]

Comments

• quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    It’s been so long since I’ve done it — because braces and life in general — but I’ve scuba dived before. It’s awesome (not gonna lie, sometimes kinda scary but mostly awesome)

NHIE been admitted into a hospital (thank god!)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited December 2019
    Have been. Once for a minor surgery as a kid, once for a 4 inch laceration that went all the way through my foot to the plantar's fascia, from stepping on a drinking glass barefoot and having it burst under my weight, and a couple of other times for other things.

NHIE broken a bone (close calls don't count and neither do bone spurs from abrasions)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    I've fractured my bones before from playing basketball. Does that count? XD They were not broken terribly tho.

NHIE had to use crutches.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited December 2019
    How the heck did you manage that, Dekay? Like, was it some cataclysmic body slam to the pavement or what? Which bones did you break?

I did have to use crutches and a boot, for weeks, after that terrible cut on my foot. Docs said I might never walk normally again (it was across the arch, all the way across, and all the way through layers of muscle) but WOOTZ I did! Of course that was also due to the skills of the surgeon. I was questioned over and over in hospital because they thought it was a knife attack due to the shape and depth and there were no glass fragments. That was kinda funny, because just imagine it: someone stops a knife with their bare foot in some kind of misguided martial arts kick? Haha, even I wouldn't do that.

NHIE (edited bc I remembered I did do that so here's another) NHIE vacationed at a resort.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    does in the sims count lol...but yes i have

NHIE dated outside my race ( I always do lol)
    I've never casually dated. My relationships have been few but deep, friendships that evolved without a dating intermediate step.

NHIE played Terraria (now that they have some cool mods I might have to try it tho)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Nush, no, they were just fingers cuz we were learning to bounce pass and I didn't put my palms and fingers out straight. So when the ball bounced to me, it hit my slightly bent fingers to make them extremely bent inwards and that's how I fractured them. I guess it was a fracture cuz they were swollen like hotdogs after that tho the joints didn't hurt that much. And the same thing happened again on the same fingers 2 weeks after. XD
    I've never casually dated. My relationships have been few but deep, friendships that evolved without a dating intermediate step.

NHIE played Terraria (now that they have some cool mods I might have to try it tho)

No.

NHIE played Minecraft.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited December 2019

i meant like date someone from a different ethnicity ..Also i admire that your relationships come from friendship ..im the same way.. i think people tend to rush nowadays
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nush, no, they were just fingers cuz we were learning to bounce pass and I didn't put my palms and fingers out straight. So when the ball bounced to me, it hit my slightly bent fingers to make them extremely bent inwards and that's how I fractured them. I guess it was a fracture cuz they were swollen like hotdogs after that tho the joints didn't hurt that much. And the same thing happened again on the same fingers 2 weeks after. XD

No.

NHIE played Minecraft.

oh and No i never played minecraft lol

NHIE been to New York City
    Never.

NHIE been arrested.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited December 2019
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »

i meant like date someone from a different ethnicity ..Also i admire that your relationships come from friendship ..im the same way.. i think people tend to rush nowadays

I've had so few relationships you could count them on the fingers of one hand. One of them was half Cuban, so maybe that counts a little. I live in an extremely non-diverse area now, but I'm completely spoken for anyway. Had an almost-relationship with someone Japanese, but luckily we stopped before it got out of hand.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Never.

NHIE been arrested.

*sucking air between teeth*
    Sahhh, not arrested, exactly, but did have a warrant out for me that I didn't know about til a kind person in law enforcement informed me about it. Luckily they knew the situation.

NHIE been on a cruise.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    I have when I was young — and was terrified the whole way because I was fascinated about the Titanic at the time.

NHIE gotten drunk. (A little tipsy doesn't count okay 🤫)
    um, why yes. Yes I have. Not recently. But I drank like a fish in conjunction with some personal tragedies at one point in life.

NHIE experimented with hard drugs.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Oh goodness no. I'm too goody-goody.
    NHIE taken the wrong bus somewhere
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
    Yeah, I have.

NHIE been to Sweden.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited December 2019
    Never.

NHIE eaten pufferfish.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Nope.

NHIE eaten raw fish.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited December 2019
    Really? Never? Not even on nigiri-zushi? You should try it sometime! Very delicious even as sashimi (even on its own without the sushi which is the vinegared rice part). And smoked salmon is also technically raw fish, and soooo goood.

NHIE eaten an insect on purpose.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'm allergic to salmon. And all the sushi I've eaten are all fish that's slightly cooked first.

Yeah, I have.

NHIE eaten an earthworm.
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheShineyEmeraldTheShineyEmerald Posts: 31 Member
    I have not, thankfully. :)

Never have I ever purposely burnt down my sims house?
    Always. XD

NHIE dived into a pool from more than 3 stories high.
    832XG3D.gif
    Neither have I. Most people couldn't. From that distance, the impact to the water could knock you out, and then you'd drown. but my experience with my legs hitting the bottom at my 8th birthday party, and nearly drowning as a result, kind of wrecked my desire to dive.

NHIE smoked cigarettes.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Never the real thing, but I have lit candy cigarettes on fire before as a joke.

NHIE went to a cosplay convention
    EMrBkJP.png
    Nope.

NHIE used Apple Music on the reg.
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file