Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

191011121315...Next

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments and for reading! The PI career is a little redundant so far, but I'll add my own touches to it as the story progresses.
    The world is a beautiful one so makes for some awesome pics.
    I actually did not peek at the kids. I should!! lol
    I love the purple dragons too!
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I just noticed the wading pool for the toddlers. Where did you get it? It looks like a redo of the playpen from the store.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    I just noticed the wading pool for the toddlers. Where did you get it? It looks like a redo of the playpen from the store.

@KevinL5275, Sandy over at ATS3 did a Sims 4 to Sims 3 conversion of the pool. It does use the animations of the playpen from the store.

Here is the link to the toddler pool...😀
    https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_nursery_21.shtml
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @bekkasan oh, those shots of them and the sunset, magical.
    Dwight looks like a very enthusiastic detective, cowboy hat and all :p
    Triplets are very cute!
    Dwight seem to be having fun with that dragon!
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP Thanks so much for the comments. :) Once I get Adam's life settled a bit I plan on visiting this family again. :)
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Once I get Adam's life settled a bit I plan on visiting this family again. :)

I hope so! Its hard being patient. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @KevinL5275 hehe, working on wrapping things up in my other story. Daggum work keeps interfering. Fingers crossed I win the lottery....but need to go buy a ticket!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited October 2019
    I miss Dwight and Lorelei. <3

But naturally I enjoy reading about Adam and the gang too. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Still missing this story, I hope we see more soon. :)
    @KevinL5275 Ya know what, I am too. I might just have to go visit them this weekend and see what they are doing.

Of course, I do have those pregnant gals in the other save screaming to have those babies! :open_mouth:

What to do? What to do? :confused:
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Caught up with Emily’s story and just stopped by to give this one a bump and another ‘I miss this couple!!!’

@ZeeGee Thanks for reading it and letting me know. :heart: It was hard going back to it after hubby passed. I tried for several months. It was easier for me to move back to my Ballan family. It would probably be easier to revisit it now though. They are saved since I moved from the laptop to a desktop. Perhaps that will be a weekend project for me to get them out and see how they are faring. :smiley: Time does help even though I didn't believe it at first. This month was particularly hard but it is getting better.

I have a story that I'm enjoying writing very much about a ghost and finding justice and love and forgiveness, searching for a way to bring Mary back and gosh knows what else is going to show up in it. :grin: You might enjoy it even though you are not fond of occults. It is a mixture of both occult and human. You know me...it's not gory, just a little woowoo with what they can do and a lot romantic. Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    @bekkasan I am so sorry. I do remember your husband passing but didn’t realize that was why you had difficulty returning to this story. 💔 And this is the anniversary month? Grief is such a funny thing. It’s so up and down. It’s good to hear that time is helping and it does, though it is hard to believe when it’s fresh. {{{{{{hugs}}}}} Take care of yourself. ❤️ Nurses are notoriously bad at that. 🤷‍♀️

I’ll try Mary’s story. I miss your writing and your stories! Maybe I can pretend she’s in an alternate dimension instead of being a ghost. 🙄 It sounds ridiculous even to me but I am prone to nightmares and anything occult or true crime seems to shift them into high gear, though I’m perfectly fine with most sci fi...so far. I’m weird. 😬

@ZeeGee Thank you. Nurses are much better caregivers than yes taking care of self. Being busy at work has helped and writing is helping too. I sometimes find a little of me in the story. I hope it doesn't make you have nightmares! It is kinda like an alternate dimension as she is not the 'typical' ghost. You will see as you read the story.
    I totally love scifi and I really should go back and finish that story on abductions now that I have the desktop running with all EP's and stuff added back. So many stories, so little time!
    @bekkasan Abduction story?! Where is that?