Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Twitch Content

Hello everyone! I recently decided I want to stream myself doing the 100 baby challenge. Now, I have never streamed before so this is all new to me and I would like to do a test stream to make sure I have all my settings how I want it before I start the challenge. If anyone has any ideas for maybe 30-60 minutes of Sims 4 content for a test stream, let me know! I just want something short, not a series like rags to riches. That being said, I'll probably do the test stream tonight, anytime around maybe 9-10:30pm est. If you'd like to watch and help give me any feedback on how to improve my stream, then please, watch it here!

Comments

• hipotonixhipotonix Posts: 58 Member
    Going live at 10:15pm est for some 100 baby challenge prep (making the matriarch)! Going to be a short stream, pretty much just to test everything and make sure I like my settings. If you would like to follow my 100 baby challenge, then feel free to join the stream and give any suggestions you would like towards the matriarch!
  • hipotonixhipotonix Posts: 58 Member
    Going live at 10pm est (14 minutes) on starting the 100 baby challenge! If you're interested in seeing a playthrough from the beginning, please check mine out!