Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 3rd Hunger Games Mafia (Day 3)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I think I believe Nush more than Nerd at this point. Nerd hasn't even mentioned what their role or district is.

Okay, so the tracking one, I think is Lyfe. And the role blocking one is City. The donning the suit one is me (along with the arrow one). So that's everyone that's town.

So what did you do last night, @icmnfrsh? You have a role that could get information, right? Or at least you made it look like so. 🤔🤔🤔

Hmm...actually, I'm really sorry about doing this, but I'm kind of losing interest in this game.

I'm President Snow and my partner was Rosebud, who was entirely useless. And both nights so far have had no kills. If we keep going at this pace this game is going to take forever, and it would run over into my flight home and my winter break.

Great job to DeKay, who was able to lynch Mafia on Day 1 with one solitary vote. :D You ended up carrying town this game again.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Wait whut... Oh so no one was killed cuz you tried to kill me last night?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

I tried to kill Nerd, I think :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Oh, that makes sense too.

Well, do you want me to vote you then? This isn't some sort of trick, right? 🤣🙈

And sorry that I killed your buddy on day 1. 🙈😬
    832XG3D.gif

Nah, we good fam. You've always had good intuition :D

IDK. Do what you want. We're just waiting for the other players to speak up any:D

Nah, we good fam. You've always had good intuition :D

IDK. Do what you want. We're just waiting for the other players to speak up any:D

Okay, I think I'll just wait. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    I think I believe Nush more than Nerd at this point. Nerd hasn't even mentioned what their role or district is.

Okay, so the tracking one, I think is Lyfe. And the role blocking one is City. The donning the suit one is me (along with the arrow one). So that's everyone that's town.

So what did you do last night, @icmnfrsh? You have a role that could get information, right? Or at least you made it look like so. 🤔🤔🤔

ok so you def got my role right. So i used my night action and i tracked nerd . to which i found out that you and icey visted nerd last night ..
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »

So what did you do last night, icmnfrsh? You have a role that could get information, right? Or at least you made it look like so. 🤔🤔🤔

ok so you def got my role right. So i used my night action and i tracked nerd . to which i found out that you and icey visted nerd last night ..

Yeah, in this case, your findings are true. 👌
    832XG3D.gif
    *mashes insightful button*

You really trying hard to make this obvious, huh? XD
    832XG3D.gif

You really trying hard to make this obvious, huh? XD

It's my personal meme :joy:

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I think I have an idea of what happened, I'll probably die for this even though I already used my one shot but it's whatever

My role is Mags from District 4 and I fished (check the roles list it explains it) last night, which made me roleblock Nush. The list of actions says someone killed someone but nobody died, so I'm pretty sure Nush made the kill and I blocked it.

I don't have a role so far as I know. But it's hilarioius (and maybe tragic...do you guys get to find out who I am if you kill me?) to draw so much suspicion. And based on...what?
    This is enjoyable even as a social experiment. If you want to like me even less, go read Episode 12 of The Tale of Gaston (shameless plug) because it has a cruel interrogator in it. You might start surmising things about my character from what I write.
    *laughs behind hand*

I really don't care if my role gets killed. I'd declare it but it would spoil all this fun. I love it when you're telling the truth but no one believes you! (as long as it's not real life; that's different!)

But as for the game, does this mean we don't vote today?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oops, meant to say I don't have an ACTION so far as I know. Not role.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    *Male Morphling assumes a crucified posture*

Come at me, bruh! ;)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    As long as DeKay will immortalize my death in a fabulous painting...

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Just remember, I died for LURVE!
    (you guys are prolly ready to kill me now just to shut me up!) hehe

xicwqMCm.jpg
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I think I have an idea of what happened, I'll probably die for this even though I already used my one shot but it's whatever

My role is Mags from District 4 and I fished (check the roles list it explains it) last night, which made me roleblock Nush. The list of actions says someone killed someone but nobody died, so I'm pretty sure Nush made the kill and I blocked it.

Oooh... Strange...

I know it's really early, but I'm going to vote. This is solid evidence. If Nush can convincingly defend themselves, I will unvote, but I mean...

So what was the solid evidence? I'm gonna HAVE to needle you about it after I'm dead and you know you were mistaken. The amazing things people do with their minds. I can't wait to try again next game and see if I get just as carried away as everyone else.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Cuz I shot an arrow at Nerd which also prevents Nerd from getting any action out.

Hey, I wonder if you actually saved my life then, last night? If so, I thank you. Is there a way to find out?

xicwqMCm.jpg

Come at me, bruh! ;)

Yeah, I figured that out yesterday. LOL. You're a townie. A townie doesn't need to kill another townie. So don't worry.

We have to vote Icey today if we believe he's the bad guy. If we don't vote, then the day is wasted cuz the game doesn't even progress. And I will just end up blocking Icey again at night. Which means there won't be a night kill again.
    832XG3D.gif

Come at me, bruh! ;)

Yeah, I figured that out yesterday. LOL. You're a townie. A townie doesn't need to kill another townie. So don't worry.

We have to vote Icey today if we believe he's the bad guy. If we don't vote, then the day is wasted cuz the game doesn't even progress. And I will just end up blocking Icey again at night. Which means there won't be a night kill again.

So a) how do you know I'm not lying? and b) how do you know Icey is scum? Just want to know how people are coming up with such firm convictions, because it's all clear as mud to me. But maybe that's because I can't do things?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'd also truly like to hear from Nerd as to their reasoning for targeting me. No, it;s not personal, either way. If anything it's fun, but I am mystified by the process here.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So, City, how did I supposedly make a kill last night?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member

So what did you do last night, icmnfrsh? You have a role that could get information, right? Or at least you made it look like so. 🤔🤔🤔

ok so lemme see if i get this right . so does the visit mean that like icey performed an action on nerd and u blocked it or saved her some how

Come at me, bruh! ;)

So a) how do you know I'm not lying? and b) how do you know Icey is scum? Just want to know how people are coming up with such firm convictions, because it's all clear as mud to me. But maybe that's because I can't do things?

a) It just makes sense cuz you said you should have some sort of alliance with someone but then you don't, and the only role that fits that is the Morph thing. And since you don't have any alliance, it means you don't really have any other night ability in this game and is pretty much a vanilla townie. I mean, yeaahhh, you could be lying but I don't think you are. I've been playing mafia for a long time, so I've learnt to read people more carefully. Tho, I gotta say Icey did well and fooled me there but he's a super good and experienced player. :D

b) Icey is most likely scum cuz why would someone out themselves to be scum? Remember, in a mafia game, a mafia would not want to say they're mafia. Now, maybe there's a third party role that would want to get lynched (tho I read thru the list for this game and don't see any like that. I could be wrong tho.) Either way, if he was lying, I don't think he would know the other mafia is Rosebud anyways.

Plus, the thing that made me a tad bit sus of him was he said I was scum hunting even tho I was already revealed as a townie on Day 2. It seemed to me like he didn't wanna help the other townies to say that I'm a confirmed town. Tho, it's also possible that he didn't want to make it obvious that I'm town cuz then the mafia would kill me. That, or maybe he totally missed the part where I was revealed cuz I feel like no one saw that... cuz no one brought it up...???

c) [I know there's no C] But the banquet for last night gave a list of the night actions. All my night actions checked out. City's one seems to check out. Lyfe's one seems to check out. The only ones left are the roses being given out and activated and the only people who could have done that are Nerd and Icey, and maybe you if you are lying. So you tell me. :P

And also, since I protected Nerd and Icey was supposed to kill Nerd, but Nerd lived, it kinda puts the puzzle pieces together. And Lyfe already confirmed that.
    832XG3D.gif

ok so lemme see if i get this right . so does the visit mean that like icey performed an action on nerd and u blocked it or saved her some how

Yes.
    832XG3D.gif