March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey can you guys help me create a bundle

Pretty much what i ultimately trying to do is create a bundle on origin and i don't know what expansion,stuff,and game pack i should get so maybe you guys can help these are the packs i'm currently missing that i'm choosing to create a bundle with:

Expansions packs:

1.Cats&Dogs
2. Get famous
3. Island Living
4. Get Together

Game Packs
1.Spa day
4. Strangerville
5. Vampires
6. Jungle Adventure

Stuff Packs:
1.Romantic Garden
2. Toddler
3. Back Yard
4. Cool Kitchen ( not really interested i have a lot of cool kitchen CC lol)
5. Bowling
6. Perfect Patio
7. Spooky
8. Fitness
9. Moschino
10. Vintage Glamour (not really interested)
11. My First Pet Stuff

What Bundle would You create Using the Packs Listed above?

I'm just so indecisive and have been sitting on Origin for over 45 mins trying to make up my mind lol

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited December 2019
    If I had to choose (I have all the packs, but if I didn't this would be what I would pick

Expansion Pack - Get Together, it has a lovely but large town with a European setting. I use the club setting for more than just clubs, a lot more.

Game Pack - Either Vampires because I love the older style furnishing or if vampires are not your thing I would pick Strangerville. Spa Day does not have a town with it. I got extremely bored out of my mind very quickly with Jungle Adventure.

Stuff Pack - Toddler adds a lot more things for the toddlers, both in toys and CAS items. If your sims are into photography then Moschino (new career with this pack).

I would only get My First Pet Stuff pack ONLY if it is on sale, otherwise don't waste your money on it. I did get that on one sale along with Cats and Dogs when I purchased them together. Don't get this pack if you don't have or plan on getting Cats and Dogs, will be an even bigger waste of money, because without Cats and Dogs you won't have access to most of this things in this pack.
  • B_lyfe919B_lyfe919 Posts: 88 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    If I had to choose (I have all the packs, but if I didn't this would be what I would pick

Expansion Pack - Get Together, it has a lovely but large town with a European setting. I use the club setting for more than just clubs, a lot more.

Game Pack - Either Vampires because I love the older style furnishing or if vampires are not your thing I would pick Strangerville. Spa Day does not have a town with it. I got extremely bored out of my mind very quickly with Jungle Adventure.

Stuff Pack - Toddler adds a lot more things for the toddlers, both in toys and CAS items. If your sims are into photography then Moschino (new career with this pack). I would only get My First Pet Stuff pack ONLY if it is on sale, otherwise don't waste your money on it. I did get that on one sale along with Cats and Dogs when I purchased them together.

thanks for the mini reviews. I think i def and going to get vampires but i miss supernatural soooo much. and i love the way the town looks
    I'm def going to look into get together more because i just thought that the clubs thing would get boring to me quickly but in cats and dogs i feel like the pets can be a little time consuming( well they were to me in other sims games) but i just love animals lol and i think i should go with moschino because of the new career .. thanks again it was very insightful
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited December 2019
    for gps I only have Vampires and JA out of the list so for those

Vampires>JA

I just use vampires and the world way more and tbh
    I mostly use JA for the new dance and cas b/b because I'm always too lazy to take my sims on trip

but that might be cause I don't really have other travel centered things in ts4
    like OR or Spa Day which would make the vacations feel more vacation like : /

for EPs I have all except get famous
    meanwhile I feel like I was let down by most of these in a way
    they do all come with nice worlds and solid cas and b/b so idk : /
    I'd say do little research and see what appeals to you most

gameplay features are kinda yay or nay with these
    like you either use them passionately
    or then u forget they even exist

for SPs also I'd just trust in what stuff pleases your eyes the most

toddler stuff if u need well, toddler stuff
    vintage glamour, romantic garden,spooky would tie nicely with vampires if u get that
    moschino may be good idea if you take pics of your sims a lot
    and also has some nice build items for apartments and such

others I am personally kinda meh about even as a theme only
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Out of what's listed, this is what I'd do. I tried going by a theme, but that didn't exactly work.
    Expansion Pack: Island Living. There's a lot of awesome gameplay features with added occult (mermaids) and exciting CAS items.
    Game Pack: Vampires. Going off of your comment about missing supernaturals, I figured this pack would naturally be a good fit for you. I personally don't have the pack, but I reeeeally like the build mode and CAS items.
    Stuff Pack: Backyard Stuff. This pack fits well with Island Living, which is why I chose it. There's some really nice pack-exclusive gameplay items (my personal favourite is the Slip and Slide; always a good fit with Seasons as well!) with once again, fun CAS items.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    It is not easy to help when I don't know your playstyle :)

Anyway, I'd go for Get Together (my favorite EP of all times), then probably Jungle Adventures (or Spa day, I love both so much), and then Backyard :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    For me personally, I would choose Cats & Dogs, Vampires, and either Backyard or Toddler Stuff. Cats & Dogs is one of my favourites since I love animals and the pets are so full of character (and work well with RoM if you want pet familiars). I also love the CAS/BB and Brindleton Bay. Vampires is my overall favourite pack as I am a big vampire fan and the vampires in TS4 are so versatile and fun to play. I am also a family player and play a lot of toddler sims so Toddler Stuff is a must as it gives them much needed CAS and activities. It's really cute watching my sims take their toddlers on play dates to the park. Backyard Stuff is great too if you like to play outdoors and it has some really nice CAS and BB. I use the wind chimes and bird feeder in most of my builds. It all depends on your play style though. I recommend checking out the SimsVIP guides and other reviews if you haven't already done so to see which packs appeal to you the most.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Get Famous
    Spa Day
    Fitness
    OMG you guys are so great ...def alot of information thats very useful. i think Vampires is the game pack winner //how do you guys feel about bowling stuff.. and as faar as expansions i'm stuck between cats and dogs and island living
    It is not easy to help when I don't know your playstyle :)

Anyway, I'd go for Get Together (my favorite EP of all times), then probably Jungle Adventures (or Spa day, I love both so much), and then Backyard :)

my play style is a lil bit of everything build mode,cas,live mode i love it all
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    B_lyfe919 wrote: »
    OMG you guys are so great ...def alot of information thats very useful. i think Vampires is the game pack winner //how do you guys feel about bowling stuff.. and as faar as expansions i'm stuck between cats and dogs and island living

Yes, Vampires is the best! I'm not a big fan of bowling in real life, so I was surprised that I enjoy Bowling Stuff. I don't use it often, but I like the retro CAS/BB and taking sims out bowling sometimes, particularly for birthday parties. I really like Island Living too, although I wish it included hotels and/or underwater gameplay for mermaids. Sulani is so different from our other worlds and I love taking my sims to the beach. I personally prefer Cats & Dogs, but I don't think you can go wrong with either EP.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @B-lyfe919 then I definitely recommend Get Together. The club system is very versatile and it is the best thing that happened to The Sims 4!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Expansion pack- Island living. Most beautifull world to date.
    Game pack- Vampires-cool powers a lot of storytelling potential.
    Moschino-i dont have it but it comes with a new freelancer career that is a lot more than many other sp offer.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    It all depends on how you want to play. I will say that I like bundling. I have so much content because of sales and bundling.

Since you like Supernatural play, you will be very happy with vampires.

For the stuff packs, I'd look at the objects and clothes to see if there's something you really want.

I also got Moschino for the career but I'd then heard on here that there was a bug with the photography that would freeze saves. Maybe it has been fixed but I held off on playing it for that reason. I actually do like the bowling and added it to some venues in my game but I like having "things to do".

As for the EPs? I'd say Cats and Dogs or Get Together, but I don't usually mind pet neediness. Dogs are needier than cats. Some pets are more annoying than others. If you want pets to be less needy, you can give them more aloof and independent traits. Get Famous has very developed celebrities but if you want a bigger world, it's not one.

Eh, I think there are good points to most of these. It really depends on what you like to do, but as was mentioned, My First Pet Stuff really should wait until you have Cats and Dogs. Backyard is pretty fun if you are wanting casual ways to hang out in a back yard. If you're a family player, you'll love Toddler Stuff. I probably got it in a bundle but it does add a lot more for them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.